Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. (8533 Views)

You Think Adolf Hitler Was Terrible?there Was A Monster Wit More Terror Than Him / Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million / 9 Hidden Secrets About Adolf Hitler. No4 Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by peacefull(f): 6:39pm On May 02, 2019
grandstar:

Actually there were apologies by the Japanese but they did not seem contrite enough.

Thank you so much. I'm appreciate you!

What Japanese should do for contrite?
How Japanese can show enough contrite?
Do you have any idea?
I like your view. Because you have other side view. Thank you so much!

I'm sorry for disturbing you and my poor English.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by cyprus000: 6:46pm On May 02, 2019
peacefull:

Thank you so much. I'm appreciate you!
What Japanese should do for contrite? How Japanese can show enough contrite? Do you have any idea? I like your view. Because you have other side view. Thank you so much!
I'm sorry for disturbing you and my poor English.
lol. cheesy
hope you're not deliberately writing this way. I suspect so
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 9:05pm On May 02, 2019
peacefull:

Please don't misunderstand me.
I don't hate anybody. I know history have other side view and I like hear other side view.
But I'm sorry, I don't wanna talk about China and Korea. Because too much different view between Japan and China, Japan and Korea. Too much. I'm sorry.
But Please don't misunderstand me.I like Chinese peoples and Korean peoples

If Japan had win second world war, peoples still talking like that? Only Japanese soldiers raped women? Only Japanese soldiers killed peoples?
I never ever supporting rape or whatever any crime. I hate. But what I can't understand that why only Japan get blame too much till now?

I know many many peoples hate Japan and Japanese. That's so sad. Very sad.
But I can understand. Everybody have like and dislike for anything.
Japanese wishing for peace. Even elderly who was soldiers wishing peace.

And Yes, I love my country. I'm proud of my country. And of course I'm wishing peace for all over the world!!

Anyway, Thank you so much! I'm appreciate you!
Japan is not the only country whose soldiers committed crimes during war, Japan has also apologies for what happened in the war, Japanese people are very nice and very intelligent and I do love Japanese movies.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by mysticwarrior(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2019
grandstar:

Actually there were apologies by the Japanese but they did not seem contrite enough.
how els do you want them to apologies, almost all those who fought in the war has died out, grudge should not be hold on the Japanese people of this generation, remember Tojo is dead, Hirohito is no more, mitsuo fuchita has since passed on, Japanese apologies needs to be accepted.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by grandstar(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2019
mysticwarrior:
how els do you want them to apologies, almost all those who fought in the war has died out, grudge should not be hold on the Japanese people of this generation, remember Tojo is dead, Hirohito is no more, mitsuo fuchita has since passed on, Japanese apologies needs to be accepted.

Germany apology has been fully accepted because they bent over backwards about their misdeeds.

Japan on the other hand though it has apologized seems not sorry enough.

For instance, Japanese history textbooks have airbrushed a lot of what happened. So many Japanese don't know the full extent of what happened.

And the visit to the shrine where war criminals were buried by Prime minister Koizumi and Abe is extremely insensitive. It's like the German chancellor paying respects to dead German war criminals. There would be an outcry even in Germany.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by peacefull(f): 3:14am On May 03, 2019
cyprus000:

lol. cheesy

hope you're not deliberately writing this way. I suspect so

Deliberately?
I'm not wise or smart.
Many peoples intelligence on here. So I just wanted hear other view cry

I'm Japanese. That's why I was little bit sad when I saw something like blame Japanese second world war and I know my view is only Japanese side view. That's why I like to hear other side view. But if I'm seems like mean person, I'm sorry.

Anyway, Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by peacefull(f): 4:04am On May 03, 2019
grandstar:

Germany apology has been fully accepted because they bent over backwards about their misdeeds.

Japan on the other hand though it has apologized seems not sorry enough.

For instance, Japanese history textbooks have airbrushed a lot of what happened. So many Japanese don't know the full extent of what happened.

And the visit to the shrine where war criminals were buried by Prime minister Koizumi and Abe is extremely insensitive. It's like the German chancellor paying respects to dead German war criminals. There would be an outcry even in Germany.

I think so. Japanese textbook is not writing something and not teaching something. But that is not only bad things and I don't know what is writing about textbook now. Because sometimes little bit change writing on textbook.

About shrine, There is not only Japanese.
And when they visit there, They said not work. But they are prime minister. That's why if they go there, seems like crime.
Anytime about second world war, peoples talking about Germany and Japan. I think it's because both countries are lost. And for me, many peoples sounds like talking about Hitler, not Germany. But when peoples start talking about Japan, they say Japan or Japanese. If go to shrine and pray for ancestor, is that too bad?
Many Japanese don't think about our ancestor is criminals. I think peoples say criminals based on International military tribunal for the far east? I think many Japanese think our ancestor fought war for our good future.

Anyway, Thank you so much. I'm appreciate you!
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by peacefull(f): 4:15am On May 03, 2019
mysticawarrior
grandstar

Thank you so much for taking your time for talk to me. I'm really so appreciate!

I'm not wise or smart.
This discussion? is very meaningful for me.
I have very good time with both of you. I'm feeling like little bit get wise than before cheesy
I'm really really appreciate you!!

I'm sorry for disturbing you too much.
And if I'm rude to you, I'm very sorry. I'm apologies.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by peacefull(f): 4:57am On May 03, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Japan is not the only country whose soldiers committed crimes during war, Japan has also apologies for what happened in the war, Japanese people are very nice and very intelligent and I do love Japanese movies.

Oh! Sorry, I didn't read well.
Wow cheesy
You like Japanese movies?

I learned a lot on here. Very meaningful for me.
I'm really appreciate for I could talk with you and grandstar about history.
Know and hear different view is very important to me. Sometimes feeling like sad. But very good for me to know different thinking.

When I remind elderly face and their talk about war, I'm always feeling like cry. I know how much they wishing for peace.
They had no choice to not fought war. Very sad.
They are all too old now. I want them to have peace of mind. If they still blame themselves who was soldiers, that's so sad. Their tears was too heavy for me cry

Anyway, Thank you so much. I'm really appreciate you!
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by grandstar(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2019
peacefull:

Oh! Sorry, I didn't read well.
Wow cheesy
You like Japanese movies?

I learned a lot on here. Very meaningful for me.
I'm really appreciate for I could talk with you and grandstar about history.
Know and hear different view is very important to me. Sometimes feeling like sad. But very good for me to know different thinking.

When I remind elderly face and their talk about war, I'm always feeling like cry. I know how much they wishing for peace.
They had no choice to not fought war. Very sad.
They are all too old now. I want them to have peace of mind. If they still blame themselves who was soldiers, that's so sad. Their tears was too heavy for me cry

Anyway, Thank you so much. I'm really appreciate you!

Thank you so much too
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by peacefull(f): 7:12pm On May 03, 2019
grandstar:

Thank you so much too

Thank you so much for sharing your view to me. I'm feeling like I have broadened my horizos than before.(if my English is wrong, I'm sorry.) Talked with you about war is very very meaningful to me.
I'm really appreciate you!!

If I was rude to you, I'm very sorry.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by cyprus000: 10:01pm On May 03, 2019
peacefull:

Deliberately?
I'm not wise or smart.
Many peoples intelligence on here. So I just wanted hear other view cry

I'm Japanese. That's why I was little bit sad when I saw something like blame Japanese second world war and I know my view is only Japanese side view. That's why I like to hear other side view. But if I'm seems like mean person, I'm sorry.

Anyway, Thank you so much.
First, i think it's crude to brand yourself " not wise or smart" on account of your inability to speak English flawlessly. English is just a universally accepted tool of communication and not directly proportional to intelligence. They're illiterates that speak good English, just like some Hausa boy's I met during my time in technical school, who are terrible in English but are top of their class.

That said, I'm reticent when it comes to war justification, but it's necessary to weigh in when propaganda is in play. It's often said that the victor in war, gets to write history, and that's the case of WW2.

WW2 mainly stemmed from the indignation German's felt because of the so called Versaille treaty which imposed great penalty on Germany, thus gave way for Hitler's propaganda to succeed and culminate into ww2 with great human right abuse, both on the axis and the ally countries. All parties involved are guilty of what they accuse each other of. The only difference is the scale of action, so, jettison the defeatist and compunction mentality, because if we are to appraise the event with a moral compass, then US will be  more culpable, considering it indiscriminate attack on thousands if not million of  Japanese civilians. I'm not even talking about what innocent German women, children et al went through in the hand of ally nations. I mean, they did the same thing they accused Nazi's of.

So, don't let it depress you. The same lot blackmailing japan, are culprits of greater atrocities presently.

Lastly, you've got potential to be proficient in English language, considering your immaculate spelling. if you put up effort in learning it, you'd be surprised at your ability in English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by peacefull(f): 4:15am On May 04, 2019
cyprus000:

First, i think it's crude to brand yourself " not wise or smart" on account of your inability to speak English flawlessly. English is just a universally accepted tool of communication and not directly proportional to intelligence. They're illiterates that speak good English, just like some Hausa boy's I met during my time in technical school, who are terrible in English but are top of their class.

That said, I'm reticent when it comes to war justification, but it's necessary to weigh in when propaganda is in play. It's often said that the victor in war, gets to write history, and that's the case of WW2.

WW2 mainly stemmed from the indignation German's felt because of the so called Versaille treaty which imposed great penalty on Germany, thus gave way for Hitler's propaganda to succeed and culminate into ww2 with great human right abuse, both on the axis and the ally countries. All parties involved are guilty of what they accuse each other of. The only difference is the scale of action, so, jettison the defeatist and compunction mentality, because if we are to appraise the event with a moral compass, then US will be  more culpable, considering it indiscriminate attack on thousands if not million of  Japanese civilians. I'm not even talking about what innocent German women, children et al went through in the hand of ally nations. I mean, they did the same thing they accused Nazi's of.

So, don't let it depress you. The same lot blackmailing japan, are culprits of greater atrocities presently.

Lastly, you've got potential to be proficient in English language, considering your immaculate spelling. if you put up effort in learning it, you'd be surprised at your ability in English.

My English skill is still very poor.
My English can make someone feel bad, difficult to read, maybe difficult to understand what I'm trying to say etc.
I really can't explain well what I wanna trying to say. Because of my English skill embarassed
I can't even read well. I'm using dictionary when I'm reading and writing English. But sometimes still can't get it embarassed
But I'm trying to continue learning English.

I mean peoples are intelligence is many peoples know history very well on here.
Not because peoples can writing English well.
Nigerian peoples are very intelligent and very smart. I'm really admire. Because I'm not intelligent.

I'm always feeling like sad when I read peoples writing about something like blame Japanese second world war is because I have spoke with elderly who was soldiers and fought second world war.
And I had read letter before go to attacked who is Kamikaze. I had read many peoples writing about how much Japan was wicked, evil etc,on internet. Some peoples said Tsunami hitted Japan is worth it, Japanese deserve to get bad bad things etc, they are writing because of what Japan did during war. That's why Japanese deserve bad things.
Even many peoples writing like blame America because of bomb. Japan and America fought war. But Same America helped Japan after war.
Many Japanese love America now. I didn't even hear bad things about America from elderly.
They said how much war made sad and suffering, how much peace is important etc.

I can understand everybody have own view and thinking. I can't blame anybody who is writing bad things about Japan and Japanese. But I always get feeling sad when I saw it. I know that is my problem. Nobody's fault.

I know my view is only Japan side. Maybe because I'm Japanese. That's why hearing and reading other peoples thinking is very meaningful for me. Very important for me trying to see another angle.
And my thinking is Japan also tried and still trying to apologies about war. Maybe not like Germany. But I think if Japan will do like Germany, copy Germany, some peoples will still not accept it. Not satisfied.

War is just making sad cry

Anyway, Thank you so much! I'm really appreciate you!!
I'm sorry for I can't explain well. Very difficult to explain.

1 Like

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by platinumventure: 4:04am On May 08, 2019
peacefull:

My English skill is still very poor.
My English can make someone feel bad, difficult to read, maybe difficult to understand what I'm trying to say etc.
I really can't explain well what I wanna trying to say. Because of my English skill embarassed
I can't even read well. I'm using dictionary when I'm reading and writing English. But sometimes still can't get it embarassed
But I'm trying to continue learning English.

I mean peoples are intelligence is many peoples know history very well on here.
Not because peoples can writing English well.
Nigerian peoples are very intelligent and very smart. I'm really admire. Because I'm not intelligent.

I'm always feeling like sad when I read peoples writing about something like blame Japanese second world war is because I have spoke with elderly who was soldiers and fought second world war.
And I had read letter before go to attacked who is Kamikaze. I had read many peoples writing about how much Japan was wicked, evil etc,on internet. Some peoples said Tsunami hitted Japan is worth it, Japanese deserve to get bad bad things etc, they are writing because of what Japan did during war. That's why Japanese deserve bad things.
Even many peoples writing like blame America because of bomb. Japan and America fought war. But Same America helped Japan after war.
Many Japanese love America now. I didn't even hear bad things about America from elderly.
They said how much war made sad and suffering, how much peace is important etc.

I can understand everybody have own view and thinking. I can't blame anybody who is writing bad things about Japan and Japanese. But I always get feeling sad when I saw it. I know that is my problem. Nobody's fault.

I know my view is only Japan side. Maybe because I'm Japanese. That's why hearing and reading other peoples thinking is very meaningful for me. Very important for me trying to see another angle.
And my thinking is Japan also tried and still trying to apologies about war. Maybe not like Germany. But I think if Japan will do like Germany, copy Germany, some peoples will still not accept it. Not satisfied.

War is just making sad cry

I'm sorry for I can't explain well. Very difficult to explain.

Your English has greatly improved up to 50%...I advice you Quickly go and apply for English teaching Jobs in your city for good English jobs for Children in your schools
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by peacefull(f): 5:46am On May 08, 2019
platinumventure:

Your English has greatly improved up to 50%...I advice you Quickly go and apply for English teaching Jobs in your city for good English jobs for Children in your schools

Thank you so much! I'm appreciate you!!
I think this my English skill can't teach children.
I really can't speak, write and read well embarassed

Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by platinumventure: 12:13pm On May 08, 2019
peacefull:

Thank you so much! I'm appreciate you!!
I think this my English skill can't teach children.
I really can't speak, write and read well embarassed

Your English is better than a lot of Nigerians who teach English in children schools... you can do it too if you are hardworking and ready... you can also use youTube website to learn more and improve greatly in 2 months on how to read and write it perfectly before you go and apply for a good job...I like your spirit....
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by peacefull(f): 4:27am On May 10, 2019
platinumventure:

Your English is better than a lot of Nigerians who teach English in children schools... you can do it too if you are hardworking and ready... you can also use youTube website to learn more and improve greatly in 2 months on how to read and write it perfectly before you go and apply for a good job...I like your spirit....

Wow cheesy
Thank you so much!!
I really appreciate you! Thank you!!
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by platinumventure: 12:42pm On May 10, 2019
peacefull:

Wow cheesy
Thank you so much!!
I really appreciate you! Thank you!!

God bless you Sister!!
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by peacefull(f): 5:41pm On May 10, 2019
platinumventure:

God bless you Sister!!

Thank you so much!!
I really really appreciate you cheesy
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
[.
Re: See The Last Picture Of Adolf Hitler Before His Death. by tck2000(m): 5:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
mysticwarrior:
"the US is a peace loving country" how disappointing you sound, without any justifiable pretext the US invaded Iraq, they lied to whole world that they were there to disarmmed the Iraqis of their WMDs, 15 years following the invasion of Iraq the US are still not able to convinced us of those claims, what a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bill Clinton's Speech At The 2012 DNC & The Nigerian Experience / Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims / Inside The £8 Million Mansion Where Robert Mugabe Used To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.