Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" (5856 Views)

Young Couple Posed Completely Unclad As Photos Goes Viral (See Sexy Photos) / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by exlinklodge: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Who are we kidding, the only thing that rocks a woman boat is big cassava and money, apart from that, nothing else. I repeat nothing else. LOVE is out of the equation and any woman who tries to deny this facts is a lier.

Mavin Records singer, Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon, better known by his stage name Reekado Banks, shared a photo of him holding an unidentified lady who was keenly staring at his ‘Dick’. The 23-year-old shared the photo with the caption

‘Her eyes fixed on something else lol #Feeling’ and since then shes’s been the new talk..kikiki

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/lady-photos-goes-viral-after-she-was.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

1 Share

Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by tonaydo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
lols
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
d next poster after me myt have sumtim gud to say to dis
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Who big cassava epp?, perhaps she wants to be his babymama...child support is the new thing for them.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by Michellla(f): 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
Perverted fans

1 Like

Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
pictures can b deceiving though. she could b turning her face down to view his shoes and d camera click just about the same time her eyes was making it half way(his crotch) to the shoes ...
so y'all shouldn't necessarily believe everything u see in a picture.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by CarolineOlawale(f): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
The girl must be a developer from red potopoto land!
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by MrBONE2(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
From Cucumber to CASSAVA grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by ModusOperandi(f): 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2017
But there is nothing there grin

She's probably just admiring his shoes
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by Chukzii(m): 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
The girl must be a developer from red potopoto land!
aren't you tired of all these tribalism shit, if u hate Igbos maybe its cos u've not met them. We don't eat people, we jst flesh nd blood like u, and like meat just as you people do.
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
cheesy

To see is to believe sha... grin
Abeeg, where is this *cassava* he's talking abt? undecided see how his trouser was well ironed na or maybe his cassava is not a big cassava like we expect lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
Reekado is now a farmer abi? Shior
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by Ichel: 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
what if i tell that she was actually admiring reekado's belt.......
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by MissRaine69(f): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2017
Gone viral? Do they know about this in Argentina? If they don't then it has not gone viral
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by bossvinqualad25(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
ladies and banana are like 5 and 6 pls help me DAT Zuma pics

1 Like

Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by indodon(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
she's like "is that thing a dick"?
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:02am On Jun 11, 2017
Op where is d cassava?ordinary carrot i dinnor c talkmore of cassava..mtchew
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by exlinklodge: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
lalasticlala obinoscopy dominique
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by exlinklodge: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dicedpineapple:
Op where is d cassava?ordinary carrot i dinnor c talkmore of cassava..mtchew

u no see cassava there abi?

hmmmm u must be hmmmmmm...make i no talk
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by iweecureyou: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
Benita27:
Who big cassava epp?, perhaps she wants to be his babymama...child support is the new thing for them.
Bebe the way u are talked it is like ur varginal is goin to be tight oangry

1 Like

Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by iweecureyou: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Benita27:
Bebe the way u are talked it is liked u aff tight pussyy oangry

1 Like

Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by sweerychick(f): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Chukzii:
aren't you tired of all these tribalism shit, if u hate Igbos maybe its cos u've not met them. We don't eat people, we jst flesh nd blood like u, and like meat just as you people do.
why waste ur time on that lowlife, i bet he is just another troll hiding behind a female moniker to get cheap attention. Even her siggy would tell u how useless she is
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by wristbangle: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
MissRaine69:
Gone viral? Do they know about this in Argentina? If they don't then it has not gone viral

So in Argentina when something goes viral, it's on the extreme? cheesy
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by Dicedpineapple(f): 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
exlinklodge:

u no see cassava there abi?

hmmmm u must be hmmmmmm...make i no talk
Weda u talk or not,whatever is said online stays online...I no c any cassava there,,shikena
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by Chukzii(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
sweerychick:
why waste ur time on that lowlife, i bet he is just another troll hiding behind a female moniker to get cheap attention. Even her siggy would tell u how useless she is
Lols, I think you are right. Tribalism is one of the main reasons the country is going backwards, and 'the leaders of tomorrow' are embracing it too, so I just wander how that tomorrow will be
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by surrogatesng: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
lol
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by MissRaine69(f): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
wristbangle:

So in Argentina when something goes viral, it's on the extreme? cheesy
Being literal is a big problem for my country peeps! You could not take that into context?
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by Didov1(f): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
maybe she was jst admirin his dressin....people with dirty mind..
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by pressy09: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
If you want know the worth of correct guy,see what I see here http://www.dailyfamily.ng/5-signs-to-help-you-identify-the-ideal-man-and-woman/
Ighoga898:
pictures can b deceiving though. she could b turning her face down to view his shoes and d camera click just about the same time her eyes was making it half way(his crotch) to the shoes ...
so y'all shouldn't necessarily believe everything u see in a picture.
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by wristbangle: 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
MissRaine69:

Being literal is a big problem for my country peeps! You could not take that into context?

Is it that serious? shocked
Re: Lady Photos Goes Viral After She Was Caught Staring At Reekado Bank's "Cassava" by IamOpemipo(m): 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
See correct tipsy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Butts Palava: Dr.zoh Botcho Cream Awoof! BUY AUTHENTIC / Five(5) Types Of Virgins We Have / She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.