Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back (5851 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by iluvkpetus: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
My heart grieve of utmost sadness as I type this. My girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me about 3 months ago.Throughout our relationship I never touched her being that she's a virgin.
Until she broke up few months ago, dated another guy who ended up deflowering her, tho she claimed he's just a friend and i stupidity believed her
She claimed she went out with friends and had no where to sleep than his place, then that night the dude smashed her and she lost her virginity
Called me few days ago to apologize, she wants us back because she missed the old us
She claimed to be sad and unable to face me after the incident reason she broke up out of shame
Now she claimed she's ready for sex and all.
What should I do?
Should I forgive and accept her back?
It's quite difficult to but i love this girl
Insults is allowed but please i need your take on this

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Timagex(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
You love her? Yes. Should you accept her back in your life, no. Your eyes were covered because you were in love with her and she cheated you. Tell me, the sex she had with the guy, was it rape? I believe no! She consented to the bad guy and now, you as the good guy will always be available for backup. What makes you so sure that she will not go back? If I were in your shoes, I would accept her on one condition..... We ain't gon marry. Her value has dropped and she can't be loyal.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Timagex(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
J
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by JayCynic(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
Disvirgin her in the anus then dump her

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Nbote(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ask her to go and look for her virginity where she lost it or U can help her look for it and wen U still don't see it U let her go

9 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by iluvkpetus: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
Timagex:
You love her? Yes. Should you accept her back in your life, no. Your eyes were covered because you were in love with her and she cheated you. Tell me, the sex she had with the guy, was it rape? I believe no! She consented to the bad guy and now, you as the good guy will always be available for backup. What makes you so sure that she will not go back? If I were in your shoes, I would accept her on one condition..... We ain't gon marry. Her value has dropped and she can't be loyal.
That's it
She's being really sober about it and the heartbreak left me sad for months because it was just too sudden as our relationship was almost perfect.
Thanks for the advice bro
We dated two years and i never had sex with her cox i wanted to wife her as we get along really well
I thought she was the best until she started her confession when she tryna come back
These girls are not loyal. She's saying it was a mistake and she was carried away

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by iluvkpetus: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
JayCynic:
Disvirgin her in the anus then dump her
She's offering herself so cheap now
Should i use and dump her?
I'm thinking of just letting her go and karma will take its toll on her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by deedy111: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hmm sure your dick didn't make you disvirgining her a problem?

Another guy with a smaller dick she can accommodate at that point helped out in opening the hole for you and you sounding ungrateful sad

Big dicks were built for the oloshos
Small dicks for virgins, but cos she loved you she went and opend it with the normal tool and come for you

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by shakmati(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
iluvkpetus:

Just let her go. You are too young to start like this. You'll understand better after many years.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by OkunrinMeta: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Take her back because you want to.

There are no rules in love and war.

Only do the things you love. If after taking her back you don't like the new dynamics of you relationship. Break up with her and find someone else and don't apologise.

At this point, you should take her because that is what you want to do. Don't listen to people telling you what a man should do. Do what you want. And then do what you want again. You are only young once.

Don't trust her though.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Headlesschicken(m): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
grin Stewpid boy... undecided, virginity kee u dia...

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by iluvkpetus: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin Stewpid boy... undecided, virginity kee u dia...
Why do you have to utter vituperations at me? undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by CreamyBanana(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
iluvkpetus:
My heart grieve of utmost sadness as I type this. My girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me about 3 months ago.Throughout our relationship I never touched her being that she's a virgin.
Until she broke up few months ago, dated another guy who ended up deflowering her, tho she claimed he's just a friend and i stupidity believed her
She claimed she went out with friends and had no where to sleep than his place, then that night the dude smashed her and she lost her virginity
Called me few days ago to apologize, she wants us back because she missed the old us
She claimed to be sad and unable to face me after the incident reason she broke up out of shame
Now she claimed she's ready for sex and all.
What should I do?
Should I forgive and accept her back?
It's quite difficult to but i love this girl
Insults is allowed but please i need your take on this

bros, take her back and smash her then break up with her and pass her to me and let me smash too.

9 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by iluvkpetus: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
OkunrinMeta:
Take her back because you want to.

There are no rules in love and war.

Only do the things you love. If after taking her back you don't like the new dynamics of you relationship. Break up with her and find someone else and don't apologise.

At this point, you should take her because that is what you want to do. Don't listen to people telling you what a man should do. Do what you want. And then do what you want again. You are only young once.

Don't trust her though.
Someone adviced I invite her over as she's ready to do anything to please me, do all I never did with her during our relationship and dump her later

But what if I get entangled in her web again?
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
CreamyBanana:

bros, take her back and smash her then break up with her and pass her to me and let me smash too.
exactly what I wanted to say.
meanwhile this ur profile pic sha grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by highqueen(f): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Are you a Virgin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by CreamyBanana(m): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
iluvkpetus:

bros, are you mad? you want to let her go after she wasted 2 years of your life? bros, take her back and smash her. smash her like you have never smashed before. make sure you use condom because she fit dey carry disease wey she wan pass around.

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by CreamyBanana(m): 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
beardlessdude:
exactly what I wanted to say. meanwhile this ur profile pic sha grin
grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by CreamyBanana(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
iluvkpetus:
Someone adviced I invite her over as she's ready to do anything to please me, do all I never did with her during our relationship and dump her later

But what if I get entangled in her web again?

bros, she don break your trust. the thing you should be thinking now is how to get something out of the relationship? Abi you no spend on the girl?

bros, smash this thing now. smash it, please.

7 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by iluvkpetus: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
CreamyBanana:

bros, are you mad? you want to let her go after she wasted 2 years of your life? bros, take her back and smash her. smash her like you have never smashed before. make sure you use condom because she fit dey carry disease wey she wan pass around.
Hmmm

Thanks bro cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
I concur with the smashing, smash, smash, smash, smash that ass.

8 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by myself13: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
highqueen:
Are you a Virgin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Timagex(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
iluvkpetus:
That's it
She's being really sober about it and the heartbreak left me sad for months because it was just too sudden as our relationship was almost perfect.
Thanks for the advice bro
We dated two years and i never had sex with her cox i wanted to wife her as we get along really well
I thought she was the best until she started her confession when she tryna come back
These girls are not loyal. She's saying it was a mistake and she was carried away
. If she can let her guards down for a man she met not 2 long, I don't think she is worth u o. My only fear is, she might not be the one to blame...

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by iluvkpetus: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
Timagex:
. If she can let her guards down for a man she met not 2 long, I don't think she is worth u o. My only fear is, she might not be the one to blame...
Why do u think so?
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by KingSatan: 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
highqueen:
Are you a Virgin

Its either you are stupid or naturally dumb. What the hell is wrong with you women?

Your kind of woman is the reasons why young men today are loosing interest in relationships.

If you women are truthful and loyal to your partners, i think the world would be a better place.

You accuse the man of cheating but you forgot to ask yourself a simple question. WHAT GENDER OF HUMAN DID HE FVCK? Is it not a WOMAN LIKE YOU?

A young man is in a crossroad and needs your advice and you are here marketing your ignorance.

I could smell your ignorance from a distance and i know your next move. You want to crown yourself the "WOMEN ADVOCATE", MADAM FEMINIST etc.

If he was your younger brother, would you encourage him to continue in such a relationship filled with lies and deceit?

You and i know that the lady in question here was not Raped, She rather went out to satisfy her sexual urge (And there are chances she has been doing it behind his back).

That lady is a typical Nigerian woman of this AGE (Older women never lived like this and they have my respect). And you are a clear example of a Nairaland ugly looking, morally decayed, negative, Deflowered illiterate, Apprentice feminist, Repackaged Slut with Acne infested Vagina.

Local product seeking international recognition! angry angry angry

No wonder you lost your virginity at a young age.

Don't let me place more curses on you.

Your family is currently suffering from your sins.

To the young Man, Now listen to the voice of your God.

Leave that young woman alone, she is currently trying to rope you into an unwanted pregnancy scare.

She currently thinks she is pregnant (Although she isn't). But be warned son, she will still cheat on you.

There is alot you don't know about that Girl.

Give it 3 months from now and watch how the true story unfolds.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nigga hear this as I say to you make sure u run a test on that ur friend expeciary pregnancy test as she don present sex b4 you once u enter u don enter
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by Timagex(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
iluvkpetus:
Why do u think so?
She might see something she does not see in you in the guy. But, on the flip side, a modest woman who wants to guide her virginity will not go to that kind of a party without a good backup. She might even be lying...
Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by chloride6: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Look at OP's moniker before you comment

grin

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by courna(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
KingSatan:

Its either you are stupid or naturally dumb. What the hell is wrong with you women?

Your kind of woman is the reasons why young men today are loosing interest in relationships.

If you women are truthful and loyal to your partners, i think the world would be a better place.

You accuse the man of cheating but you forgot to ask yourself a simple question. WHAT GENDER OF HUMAN DID HE FVCK? Is it a WOMAN LIKE YOU?

A young man is in a crossroad and needs your advice and you are here marketing your ignorance.

I could smell your ignorance from a distance and i know your next move. You want to crown yourself the "WOMEN ADVOCATE", MADAM FEMINIST etc.

If he was your younger brother, would you encourage him to continue in such a relationship filled with lies and deceit?

You and i know that the lady in question here was not Raped, She rather went out to satisfy her sexual urge (And there are chances she has been doing it behind his back).

That lady is a typical Nigerian woman of this AGE (Older women never lived like this and they have my respect). And you are a clear example of a Nairaland ugly looking, morally decayed, negative, Deflowered illiterate, Apprentice feminist, Repackaged Slut with Acne infested Vagina.

Local product seeking international recognition! angry angry angry

No wonder you lost your virginity at a young age.

Don't let me place more curses on you.

Your family is currently suffering from your sins.

To the young Man, Now listen to the voice of your God.

Leave that young woman alone, she is currently trying to rope you into an unwanted pregnancy scare.

She currently thinks she is pregnant (Although she isn't). But be warned son, she will still cheat on you.

There is alot you don't know about that Girl.

Give it 3 months from now and watch how the true story unfolds.
holy cow!...

easy bruvs

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me, Lost Her Virginity, Now She Wants Me Back by SuccesYear: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
chloride6:
Look at OP's moniker before you comment

grin
u dey observe sha but never judge a book by its cover

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has Finally Served Me Breakfast …(pictures) / Isnt He The Cutest Young NBA Player @ The Moment? / Upload Your Phone Home Screenshot Let's Rate It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.