Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed (1545 Views)

See Why President Buhari Is Disturbed As Tinubu Speaks On Leaving The APC / Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? / Hausafulani In Agege Rejoice With Lagos@50. Ibo Is Disturbed At The Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by kasheemawo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
You set up a radio station. Printed posters, vests and flag.
You went round the world holding press conferences, soliciting for funds and ammunitions.
Yearly you protest and hold a "sit at home" protest.
Nothing happens. I repeat nothing.
I mean the whole gamut of professors, entrepreneurs, governors, senators politician, billionaires and millionaires. With a N44trn investment in one region alone.
You were ignored.
Some jobless fellow, only called a ragtag Press conference to issue a badly written notice of "Go out from our land".
In 24 hours of it, state governors, all security heads, paramilitary and military heads, UN, USA, G7, G8, and the Commonwealth head, are issuing press releases to counter it.
Everyone, including your elders, who hitherto did not have a voice, are out shouting at every street corner.
Emissaries are sent out, to make peace.
Even you, that have all the years planned protest and violently agitated to be left to leave the union, is suddenly suing for peace and asking for referendum.
You wanted to go. Now you are asked to go, you are behaving like the biblical Lot's wife.
Be grateful that this order has no blessings of the northerners. Otherwise you will turn to salt too.
In all these, I hope you have learnt a profound lesson. Madness is not a patented franchise. No one has the monopoly of it.
Furthermore, importance and relevance isn't in noise making and insults.
The most powerful of all of us is the most humble.
Good afternoon Nigerians
Now that we know they do not want to go, let us all live in peace.
When next they confront you with the noise of "Give us Biafra or death" simply refer them to the obnoxious "Kaduna 2017 Declaration".
Copied

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by CIOSYLVA(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by CIOSYLVA(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Biara: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed -

Go and learn how spell BIAFRA first b4 u try to create opinion about biafra

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by arewafederation: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
This whole drama only proves one thing; BIAFRA IS A SCAM.... cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by arewafederation: 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
CIOSYLVA:

Is this all you have to say? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by kasheemawo(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
CIOSYLVA:

sorry I meant to write biafrog

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by NwaAmaikpe: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
OP has the same middle name as M.K.O no wonder

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by ismhab(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
kasheemawo:

You set up a radio station. Printed posters, vests and flag.
You went round the world holding press conferences, soliciting for funds and ammunitions.
Yearly you protest and hold a "sit at home" protest.
Nothing happens. I repeat nothing.
I mean the whole gamut of professors, entrepreneurs, governors, senators politician, billionaires and millionaires. With a N44trn investment in one region alone.
You were ignored.
Some jobless fellow, only called a ragtag Press conference to issue a badly written notice of "Go out from our land".
In 24 hours of it, state governors, all security heads, paramilitary and military heads, UN, USA, G7, G8, and the Commonwealth head, are issuing press releases to counter it.
Everyone, including your elders, who hitherto did not have a voice, are out shouting at every street corner.
Emissaries are sent out, to make peace.
Even you, that have all the years planned protest and violently agitated to be left to leave the union, is suddenly suing for peace and asking for referendum.
You wanted to go. Now you are asked to go, you are behaving like the biblical Lot's wife.
Be grateful that this order has no blessings of the northerners. Otherwise you will turn to salt too.
In all these, I hope you have learnt a profound lesson. Madness is not a patented franchise. No one has the monopoly of it.
Good afternoon Nigerians
When next they confront you with the noise of "Give us Biafra or death" simply refer them to the obnoxious "Kaduna 2017 Declaration".
Copied
Hahaha u don't make my day.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by ikbnice(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by etebefia: 4:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
@ OP you are hiding under igbo/biafra to express your fears, you really love this country so much but let me ask you: should the igbos and maybe Niger Delta go will you and your tribe happily accept to continue cohabiting with the Hausa/Fulani or will you also seek out of nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by fulanmafia: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
kasheemawo:

Spot on!

The KD Declaration is all that was needed to expose the biafraud_ agitation for the attention-seeking scam it has been all this while.

It also exposed the fact that the "barren backward arid desert" North as they claim, is littered with hundreds of thousands of Ibos who prefer the 'desert' to the land of the hesitating sun, even at the possible cost of their skin.

Kaduna Declaration was a masterstroke.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by kasheemawo(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote [s]author=etebefia post=57386900]@ OP you are hiding under igbo/biafra to express your fears, you really love this country so much but let me ask you: should the igbos and maybe Niger Delta go will you and your tribe happily accept to continue cohabiting with the Hausa/Fulani or will you also seek out of nigeria?[/quote[/s]] question for the jambites

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by Danishguy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
If it's a FRAUD why write epistles about it... The Igbo's are leaving the north every single minute of the day.

Question should be! How would you like the new Nigeria?? "The Islamic Republic of Nigeria"

All I see in your copied write up is noting but FEAR... After the Igbos might have left, and Biafra declared, the doors of succession would be shut, and all tribes would become conquered nations.

Just keep better start prep for the worse

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by kasheemawo(m): 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Danishguy:
If it's a FRAUD why write epistles about it... The Igbo's are leaving the north every single minute of the day.

Question should be! How would you like the new Nigeria?? "The Islamic Republic of Nigeria"

All I see in your copied write up is noting but FEAR... After the Igbos might have left, and Biafra declared, the doors of succession would be shut, and all tribes would become conquered nations.

Just keep better start prep for the worse

Coward you can't even wait for 1/10 to come before running helter-selter
FYI tell them that southwest also reject them

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by Danishguy(m): 4:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
kasheemawo:
Coward you can't even wait for 1/10 to come before running helter-selter
FYI tell them that southwest also reject them
You too Vulture you didn't wait for 1/10 of them to return before doing your copy and paste. Abeg don't mention me again, you this suicidal destitute
Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by kasheemawo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Danishguy:
You too Vulture you didn't wait for 1/10 of them to return before doing your copy and paste. Abeg don't mention me again, you this suicidal destitute

e pain am
You said you want Biafra, they said here it is then you're shivering
Ball is in your court now
Choose wisely

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by APCsupporter: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
they are just confused. very confused
Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by Danishguy(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
kasheemawo:
e pain am
You said you want Biafra, they said here it is then you're shivering
Ball is in your court now
Choose wisely
Pain who?? E be like say your head no correct.

Nobody is shivering, rather now una dey shiver. One thing I like about this struggle is gets everybody busy... Like you copying and pasting nonsense... You don't have an idea of yours.

*The Igbo's already knows her stance
*The Niger delta has taken their own stance
*The middle beltans have taken theirs
* The yerobas nothing... They don't have any reasonable leader other than the drug barron "local champion"... Heard one yeroba boy telling me they have wizkid and davido... I was like OMG

Let's see what the news storyline would be like next week. Keep copying and pasting
Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
OP if you're a northerner, have you seen that Afenifere thread to the southerners that got all southerners insulting and calling you all sorts of jihadist names for the world to see?

If you're a Yoruba, have you read that same thread and advised your people also living there?
Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
arewafederation:
This whole drama only proves one thing; BIAFRA IS A SCAM.... cheesy

Lol, you wish. Have you seen that Afenifere today thread where the whole South collectively called you guys out as animalistic jihadists?
Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by SIRmanjar(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Yeye write up..Who is de sleeping lion sef, if I may ask?Who ibos dey beg for peace?am sure u sniffed sumtin bfore you wrote dis mumu epiistle.
Majority of Ibos want biafra..Govt must do the right tin first by breaking up dis cursed country before ibos relocate.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by kasheemawo(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Danishguy:
Pain who?? E be like say your head no correct.

Nobody is shivering, rather now una dey shiver. One thing I like about this struggle is gets everybody busy... Like you copying and pasting nonsense... You don't have an idea of yours.

*The Igbo's already knows her stance
*The Niger delta has taken their own stance
*The middle beltans have taken theirs
* The yerobas nothing... They don't have any reasonable leader other than the drug barron "local champion"... Heard one yeroba boy telling me they have wizkid and davido... I was like OMG

Let's see what the news storyline would be like next week. Keep copying and pasting
every region is already tired of you
At this junction Biafra is a must now
Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by kasheemawo(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Yeye write up..Who is de sleeping lion sef, if I may ask?Who ibos dey beg for peace?am sure u sniffed sumtin bfore you wrote dis mumu epiistle.
Majority of Ibos want biafra..Govt must do the right tin first by breaking up dis cursed country before ibos relocate.
see your people raining course to one another

Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by hamilton62(m): 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
fulanmafia:

Spot on!

The KD Declaration is all that was needed to expose the biafraud_ agitation for the attention-seeking scam it has been all this while.

It also exposed the fact that the "barren backward arid desert" North as they claim, is littered with hundreds of thousands of Ibos who prefer the 'desert' to the land of the hesitating sun, even at the possible cost of their skin.

Kaduna Declaration was a masterstroke.
The declaration is welcomed, why do you think the Northern elites are sitting.opposite the declaration of the youths?
There is something you aren't seeing.but let's wait till 2 months then you will see who is making the beat for the other to dance...
This will definitely remind you of the mistake Buhari did but was praise at first for it while its detriment was enormous...
We have long called on our brothers up North to leave before time but the AYC are making it easy...
Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by SIRmanjar(m): 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
kasheemawo:
Am yoruba angry supporting ibo
Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by kasheemawo(m): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Am yoruba angry supporting ibo
who asked you?
Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by SIRmanjar(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
kasheemawo:
who asked you?
Den no kwote me again referring to me as ibo.
Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by Nonaira1: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
kasheemawo:

Stop showing us one or two people asking una for anything. Even your screenshots showed more people attacking those two for speaking against the quit notice

Here is more reaction of Igbos towards the quit notice

https://www.nairaland.com/3849551/quit-notice-igbos-reaction

grin grin grin grin grin. They sure were begging the north weren't they?
Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by Nonaira1: 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Am I the one that notice how clownish the Afonja and Arenas have become.

They offered a quit notice because of Biafra

Igbos offered buses to igbo up north to move
Igbo up north are leaving, one even posted images of himself and they are there blasting the poor guy by calling him a coward. Shebi they tell am to leave, his leaving and yet they are still angry

Ipob accept the ultimatium and agreed with them on the quit notice
Luis
IYC did the same thing
Massob did the same thing
All igbo reaction be in NL and FB all accept the quit notice

Yet we keep seeing this clowns opening threads to write epistle on how the quit notice proves biafra is a scam and how igbos are now begging to be one Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: When A Resting Lion Is Disturbed by kasheemawo(m): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
[

(1) (Reply)

It’s A Shame We Are Still Importing Petroleum Products – Kachukwu / FG To Release N422bn For Striking Doctors... / Buhari Is Nigeria's Number 1 Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.