Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! (2058 Views)

IPOB Now Pays Monthly Developmental Fee In Biafra Land / Senate Confirms Members Receive N13.5 Million Monthly, Separate From Salaries / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by dragonking2: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
OVI75:
This Impostor ...May Egbesu Trouble Yr Dream Tonight if u Dnt Stop Imposting As Delta.

Dont mind the idiot.
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Who owns NDs oil wells??
Who are fulani herdsmen??
Why do fulani herdsmen always get away with thier actrocites??
What is dominance??

you get more money by having more igbos in the north than the northerners having less in the east...

thats simple economics............why the hell should i explain something soo simple to you...

i should write in urhobo to prove that am urhobo...

do you people even understand how insulting that is?...
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
dragonking2:
Dont mind the idiot.

look..i have other troubles than nairaland....i realy dont have the patience to explain everything to everybody....
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by dragonking2: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

look..i have other troubles than nairaland....i realy dont have the patience to explain everything to everybody....
Keep deceiving yourself. All your topics are on biafra. I pity your life .

No go do better thing am.
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by Nonaira1: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

you get more money by having more igbos in the north than the northerners having less in the east...

thats simple economics............why the hell should i explain something soo simple to you...

I dont know why you joker's think this proves anything.

There are several people all over the world who speaks and write the language of places they are not from.

You on the other hand, we all know you're an imposter!!! Idk why anyone still pay mind to you and your psychotic threads..

1 Like

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by Ronaaldo: 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
IPOB/Biafra is a PDP covert operation to destabilise other parties in power. Op, if only you knew this, you would not have wasted data to put this up.
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
dragonking2:
Keep deceiving yourself. All your topics are on biafra. I pity your life .

No go do better thing am.

na you include me in your biafra map,without talking with me first....

you never cared about talking with none igboid deltans....

newsflash.....:

not all deltans speak igbo...

i dont understand much in igbo...how you wan coup with me?
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by Notasyouthink: 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

Writing in urhobo can never make you an urhobo rather, carrying urhobo blood is the only thing that make you an urhobo
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nonaira1:

I dont know why you joker's think this proves anything.

There are several people all over the world who speaks and write the language of places they are not from.

You on the other hand, we all know you're an imposter!!! Idk why anyone still pay mind to you and your psychotic threads..

i am the darkside....dont tempt me.....i have nothing nice to say to people like you...

if i start writing in urhobo,i will only condemn you....why the hell should i do that?...

and why the hell is it that the urhobos are not complaining,but you that doesnt even understand deep urhobo is complaining about me...
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by EzeUche(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Who cares about your oil?

We Igbos will get Biafra faster if we leave the oil in Nigeria.

Everyone has their cross to bear and the Igbos cross is not the oil producing region.

1 Like

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
EzeUche:
Who cares about your oil?

We Igbos will get Biafra faster if we leave the oil in Nigeria.

Everyone has their cross to bear and the Igbos cross is not the oil producing region.

ipobexposed is biafran too...but i respect him more than you....

tahhh...nigeria fvcked up....soooooooo what?...is that enough reason to send all of us to the gallos??
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by Nonaira1: 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

i am the darkside....dont tempt me.....i have nothing nice to say to people like you...

if i start writing in urhobo,i will only condemn you....why the hell should i do that?...

and why the hell is it that the urhobos are not complaining,but you that doesnt even understand deep urhobo is complaining about me...

Dum dum
I have been in this forum for long and I know your ids, both of them.

Don't take my kindness for weakness before I mop you through this damn thread and back.
1. You can't even write in urhobo because you've been asked on multiple occasions to do so and you failed to do so each time.
Another example you don't know urhobo is one wrote in Urhobo for you and you didn't even reply him.
2.) And urhobo once asked you what area you came from and your reply to him was "you're not more deltan than me. "

So shut the Bleep with chest beating before I make a fool of yourself on this thread. Enyi
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nonaira1:

Dum dum
I have been in this forum for long and I know your ids, both of them.

Don't take my kindness for weakness before I mop you through this damn thread and back.
1. You can't even write in urhobo because you've been asked on multiple occasions to do so and you failed to do so each time.
Another example you don't know urhobo is one wrote in Urhobo for you and you didn't even reply him.
2.) And urhobo once asked you what area you came from and your reply to him was "you're not more Urhobo than me. "

So shut the Bleep with chest beating before I make a fool of yourself on this thread. Enyi

i am deep urhobo...when i start writing,it will be not nice....urhobo will understand and even hate you more.....

that i most avoid.....
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by Nonaira1: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

i am deep urhobo...when i start writing,it will be not nice....urhobo will understand and even hate you more.....

that i most avoid.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chei can believe a grown man sat down and right this sh1t I just read.

Musiwa stop quoting me with your stupidity.
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nonaira1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chei can believe a grown man sat down and right this sh1t I just read.

Musiwa stop quoting me with your stupidity.

am not musiwa......i have nothing nice to say to people like you...
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by EzeUche(m): 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

ipobexposed is biafran too...but i respect him more than you....

tahhh...nigeria fvcked up....soooooooo what?...is that enough reason to send all of us to the gallos??

I don't need your respect.

As long as I have the respect of my people, that is the most important thing to me

1 Like

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
obonujoker:
Bantudra... wen will you respect ur cone head??

am not allowed to write in urhobo.......that was the deal and must be kept...i dont hate igbos.....

their is no reason to go that deep...

even the urhobos are scared of me when i talk in the old dialect......
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
EzeUche:

I don't need your respect.

As long as I have the respect of my people, that is the most important thing to me

then why include me in your biafra map...i will fight you...i dont think igbo....
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by EzeUche(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

then why include me in your biafra map...i will fight you...i dont think igbo....

I didn't include your people. I want an Igbo only nation.

Argue with Nnamdi Kanu

Your lot is becoming a nuisance to the wider Igbo.

Stay in Nigeria so they can drink your oil.

1 Like

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
EzeUche:

I didn't include your people. I want an Igbo only nation.

Argue with Nnamdi Kanu

tell that halfcast from london to exclude us urhobos from ipob maps.....we are not biafrans.....

you wan repeat the civil war.....?...if the deltans were realy with biafra,then biafra would still exist till today,not only 3years.....but we sided with nigeria,over and over again,many none igboid tribes didnt agree with the biafra separation back then....

what makes ipob think any thing changed....

Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by bantudra: 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
kanu is not realy black....you can see in his face that he is halfcast.......

no true black man look like kanu....

halfcasts are not black...they are not us....they are the agents of the whites....
Re: Deltans Must Separate From Ipob.now! by EzeUche(m): 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
bantudra:

tell that halfcast from london to exclude us urhobos from ipob maps.....we are not biafrans.....

you wan repeat the civil war.....?...if the deltans were realy with biafra,then biafra would still exist till today,not only 3years.....but we sided with nigeria,over and over again,many none igboid tribes didnt agree with the biafra separation back then....

what makes ipob think any thing changed....

Stop bothering the Igbo.

I think you have more pressing things to worry about like Fulani herdsman, Ijaw and Itsekiri.

Have you figured out who owns Warri?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Sabotages Apc's Alleged Victory, Suspends By-election In Rivers State / God Will Defeat Buhari's Governor In 2019 - Obasanjo / Former Chief Of Defence Staff Assassinated. - Graphic Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.