Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Am Broke. Yes Am Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Broke. Yes Am Broke (2090 Views)

‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / I Am Broke, My Father Dumped Me / Yes!! Am Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Indomixx: 5:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
I have been seeing threads on nairaland that say if u are broke u cannot find true love. Well ladies and gentlemen that's a lie from the pit of hell. I am a broke guy. Ya 100% broke buh lemme I have a lot of girlfriend(not trying to show off though). Only ugly guys feel u can attract a lady by having a lot of money. True, money is good buh it can never give u true love. Ur money will attract slay queens and gold diggers to u. Fine,ambitious guys don't need all the Money to win a lady's heart. Make Ur money,it's good buh don't come online to rant as if money's d only thing in the world. I know I will be bashed by the so called "make money first" dudes buh truth has to be told.. Lalasticlala what do u think??

3 Likes

Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by McBrooklyn(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
You've got a lotta girlfriends cos you probably got a fine face, ambitious or hard working... Being broke and ugly plus being a NFA and lazy at the sane time is the biggest sin is the Nigga can ever live with... cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by MissRaine69(f): 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
Should we clap our hands or? How does this work?

1 Like

Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Indomixx: 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
MissRaine69:
Should we clap our hands or? How does this work?
Pls swerve.... u hear??

1 Like

Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Maxi112: 5:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
pained ass grin
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Indomixx: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Maxi112:
pained ass grin
Am not pained bro... Why should I be??...
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by IdeyFindWife: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Indomixx:
True, money is good buh it can never give u true love. Ur money will attract slay queens and gold diggers to u. Fine,ambitious guys don't need all the Money to win a lady's heart. Make Ur money,it's good buh don't come online to rant as if money's d only thing in the world. I know I will be bashed by the so called "make money first" dudes buh truth has to be told..

Quite contrary, we won't bash you; who made anyone the P.R.O of the boys' team, anyway?

Work your Mayweather mojo or whatever rocks your boat. As long as you're doing right by your chicks but the day they all do family meeting ontop ur matter, you go follow Yemi Alade sing your own remix of "Johny" undecided!
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by BUTTERBEER: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Truth be told, hustlers and fuckboys hook the biggest fishes
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Indomixx:
because you're broke undecided

It's very shameful bruh and you sound broke and proud. Smy

2 Likes

Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by ikp120(m): 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nice one bro. More pussy to ya dick. May you live to enjoy their blow jòbs.

I don't spend on babes bro. That's how we roll.
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Indomixx: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
beardlessdude:
because you're broke undecided

It's very shameful bruh and you sound broke and proud. Smy
Lol.... I ain't proud bro,far from it. it just annoys me to keep hearing and seeing poo about money and ladies. I may be broke now buh not forever bro...
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Being broke, and having many girlfriends isn't something to be proud of.

If you're broke, it doesn't matter. But don't be broke and lack vision/motivation/drive/etc, these are the worst lack that could happen to a man.

3 Likes

Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Maxi112: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Indomixx:
these girls got no chill for broke guys.

thought their previous thread about "us" got you!
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
I really just get irritated when people say am instead of i'm.

But i didn't read your article, simply because i couldn't be bothered.

Bye.
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Maxi112: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
broke men Na destiny destroyer.... nobody give belle pass them grin
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Indomixx: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Benita27:

If you're broke, it doesn't matter. But don't be broke and lack vision/motivation/drive/etc, these are the worst lack that could happen to a man.
Talking bou vision... I have vision like mad. Am not vision less. Ladies actually make me talk to them. Thanks tho
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
McBrooklyn:
You've got a lotta girlfriends cos you probably got a fine face, ambitious or hard working... Being broke and ugly plus being a NFA and lazy at the sane time is the biggest sin is the Nigga can ever live with... cool
also playing draft and shouting the chair! de chair! wen person enter beer palour come declare grin
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Indomixx: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Safiaaa:

Bye.
Thanks for the correction. OK,bye!
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Indomixx: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Maxi112:
broke men Na destiny destroyer.... nobody give belle pass them grin
lol
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by BUTTERBEER: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
Benita27:

I'm broke, have many girlfriend and I'm proud about it. Do you've a problem with that? angry
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
who even wants a girl friend for this recession, that means i have to triple my credit card spendings & buy almost everything for two. cause am sure she will like to crash especially if she finds out you live in a nice apartment all alone
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
Indomixx:
Talking bou vision... I have vision like mad. Am not vision less. Ladies actually make me talk to them. Thanks tho
Hope you're not comfortable in your comfort zone as a broke guy?. You have vison...good, what of drive?. 'cause have seen guys who have visions but are practically not doing anything in that direction.
People who write 'Am' in place of "I'm" gives me the creep and that's worse than being broke. angry
Indomixx:
she no dey talk about those visions wey pastors dey give about u becomin a millioniare before the year runs out...hope u know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
BUTTERBEER:
I'm broke, have many girlfriend and I'm proud about it. Do you've a problem with that? angry
You're not only broke with many girlfriends, you also lack common sense, Snowcream.

1 Like

Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Safiaaa:

Bye.

Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Indomixx: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
lefulefu:

she no dey talk about those visions wey pastors dey give about u becomin a millioniare before the year runs out...hope u know cheesy
Lol.... u ehn...
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
lefulefu:

LMAO. grin cheesy
Was that what he thought I meant?. Some will be broke, and if you ask if they have vision they'll give you something you'll actually wish you could pursue but live in football halls year in and out. No drive.
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Indomixx: 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Benita27:
Hope you're not comfortable in your comfort zone as a broke guy?. You have vison...good, what of drive?. 'cause have seen guys who have visions but are practically not doing anything in that direction.
I'm working towards achieving something which I can't share here buh thanks anyways. l'll let u know when d money starts coming
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
Indomixx:
I'm working towards achieving something which I can't share here buh thanks anyways. l'll let u know when d money starts coming
Don't fill me in. Was just stating my opinion.
Re: Am Broke. Yes Am Broke by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Benita27:
LMAO. grin cheesy
Was that what he thought I meant?. Some will be broke, and if you ask if they have vision they'll give you something you'll actually wish you could pursue but live in football halls year in and out. No drive.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin haha

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Days Straight Erection: Will I Survive? / Guys, Have You Seen This Slay Queen With Great Curves But Has Just One Arm / Mother Finds Son "Mom-son Incest" Themed Video Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.