Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat (621 Views)

How Do Some Men Think? This Is Both Disappointing And Irritating. / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Why Do Black Men Think White Women Are Better ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by Debolala(f): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
"It's over between us, why will you even go to a guy's house in the first place? To make it worse, you spent nearly 5 hours there, and you claim nothing happened ba? It's over!" *hangs up*.

Welcome to the world of the feminine species, where every guy you hang out with or gives you money is generally perceived to be in a sexual relationship with you, a world where once you have sex with a guy (boyfriend or lover)- the trust he (lover) has in you reduces by 80%. This is our world and we deal with it.

Tell me, why would a guy lose trust in you when you already opened your legs for him and he believes you can open it that way for other guys? And we all know that it (women's body count) doesn't read like meter. So tell me why should he trust you? You gave him the power to distrust you, you slept with him, who can blame him? No one dear, blame yourself.

So I have realized the fact that the only time a guy can trust a lady is: if he doesn't see her with any guy, -no strange calls from guys, no strange text messages... no nothing- except in rare occasions.

Now, let me burst your brain- she may be hanging out with other guys and leave no trace. Yeah, welcome to our world. The fact that a girl who you once trusted (before you had sex) is hanging out with other guys does not mean she sleeps with them. She just believes you should trust her enough to know she is not cheating on you (at least that's what I think).

You know the type of girl you asked out. All things being normal, she can only get better if she is not a maniac. She is still the one you are dating, maybe she changed for good or bad, you made that happen. No REASONABLE girl will ever let a good guy go, trust me on this, except if she hasn't seen it and once she sees it, she will come running back.

So ladies and gentlemen let us learn to trust each other. It hurts when you tell your partner he/she is cheating especially when she is not cheating. It is worse when you break up because of that. So before you end that relationship, give your spouse the benefit of the doubt till you catch him/her red-handed.

Thank you!

Source: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2016/05/welcome-to-our-world-why-men-think-we.html

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by HungerBAD: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Following

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by pocohantas(f): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Humans are social beings, not robots....there is this tendency to become attached to a friend who calls, texts and visits you every time. Your intent might be pure, but we can't say the same for that guy you go on a date with. Close male friends comes with distractions. One might end up cheating emotionally if not physically. I think this is their concern, though some are acshuali insecure.

Do the right thing, trust is all that matters, person wey wan cheat go cheat. Op, women dey cheat na.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by ikp120(m): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
I guess you think that it's only through fvcking that people cheat? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
grin

Never trust a woman, i repeat never.

You can slightly trust the one grandma recommends for village. But these city girls are NEVER TRUSTWORTHY, NEVER EVER
Re: Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by Padiga: 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2017
ikp120:
I guess you think that it's only through fvcking that people cheat? Lol.
Re: Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by ikp120(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Padiga:
Are you being apologetic for cheating ladies?

undecided undecided

Modified, sorry it was not you I wanted to quote.

The op is annoying.
Not at all. I guess OP thinks that a lady only cheats when she allows another guy to put his dick in her pussy, AKA fvcking her.
Re: Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by taylor88(m): 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
where men think

abi

where women cheat
Re: Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by toastedbread: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jiang:
grin

You can slightly trust the one grandma recommends for village. But these city girls are NEVER TRUSTWORTHY, NEVER EVER

VILLAGE GIRLS? NO GO THERE!!!
I REPEAT!!!
STAY AWAY!!!

haven't you heard that simbi's all grown up and is now a runs girl?
Re: Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by taylor88(m): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jiang:
grin

felaz don't be deceived

d ones in my village toto b like dangote truck garage

u fit chop eba finish wash ur 2 hands inside
Re: Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
taylor88:

felaz don't be deceived

d ones in my village toto b like dangote truck garage

u fit chop eba finish wash ur 2 hands inside

Not my village & besides i said slightly trust, Anybody who completely trust a woman in this age is on his way to ruin
Re: Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
toastedbread:

VILLAGE GIRLS? NO GO THERE!!! I REPEAT!!! STAY AWAY!!!
haven't you heard that simbi's all grown up and is now a runs girl?
i can get you up to 10 19ys virgins from my village, dis am absolutely sure
Re: Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by Alariwo2: 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
But ladies cheat.. don't they?
Although we have some resilient and upright ones.. but are scarce.

It's easier to part skirts and penetrate the honeypot so far the guy knows the right places to touch and is also good with words.. But for guys, you have to be appealing and all that. Only retar.ded ones chuk their preek anywhere they see
Re: Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by Young03(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
Rubbish
even women complain
hmmm

iIDGAF

watching match
Re: Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by Headlesschicken(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
undecided Don't kill yuhself for anyone,neither men nor women r worth d stress..Love yuhself enough 2know dat u deserve d best...#Peace#...
Re: Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by Idowuh(m): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Jiang:

i can get you up to 10 19ys virgins from my village, dis am absolutely sure

Your village?
Re: Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by Evablizin(f): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Men cheat ladies cheat,cheating things everywhere
Re: Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by mrmrmister: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
I've screwed lots of girls who were in "serious relationships" at the time.

But that's none of my business. grin grin
Re: Welcome To Our World Where Men Think Women Cheat by BUTTERBEER: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ladies don't cheat? I hear undecided
You think she's upright cos she never give you toto Bleep? You're feeling like you jammed angel abi?
You'll be surprised to find out she has regular sex with someone else, that person (usually a fuckboy) is her secret guider, her shield and you're the loving mumu grin

(1) (Reply)

Things That He Will Love About You / Abeg My Bae Talk Say I Too Dey Kill Person / Should I Get Her Pregnant Before Marrying Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.