Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl (3478 Views)

'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Lagboyinibadan(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
So I saw this fresh light skin babe in a 3 week workshop I'm currently attending.The problem is she's in a higher level than me and after all my research, I found out that she's 4 years older than me. I've been unable to initiate talking with her because I'm shy and I don't believe she'll want anything to do with a guy like me. Also, I'm not so on point in the swagger department. It seems like she's rich. I can't remember the last time I've been this so obsessed for a babe. But I think I'm madly in love with her. My friends have been trying to persuade me to meet her. But I don't believe this would work. Have you had a similar experience and how did you go about it.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2017
Look the major thing is to be yourself. Once you try to put up other attitudes, trust me it'd be rebuffed.

Women love confident men, and if you're the funny type, that's a plus. Put off the she's-better-than-me complex. Don't try too hard either.

All you need is just make the first move, get to know what she wants, it's simple as that

Do not fret, what's the worst that could happen?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Brymo: 7:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Let the game begin.
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by NairalandCS(m): 8:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Once you bang am e go clear for your eye.

Lubbish.
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Drwolf: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by rawpadgin(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2017
she owns a boutique close to where i stay

i usually buys female clothes from her, when i stopped patronizing her she called to know what was going on

i told her i broke up with the girl i usually buys clothes for, she stated encouraging me

few weeks later i asked her out which she joyfully accepted

i finally banged her 3weeks later

she was so beautiful and curvaceous

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Never say never until you try am in your shoes I also love 1bkaye but I will be determined like Kanu Nwankwo in that peak milk advert, when I finally get her to fall I will break her heart cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Piiko:
Never say never until you try am in your shoes I also love 1bkaye but I will be determined like Kanu Nwankwo in that peak milk advert, when I finally get her to fall I will break her heart cheesy
Lool what is this please

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Drwolf: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
something I want you to know is that you can be able to get any girl you want irrespective and her age or social class. all you have to do is to understand the kind of person she is and be able to play your game well.

during my first degree, I met this fresh banker woman who had a rich way older boyfriend. I immediately understood that what she needed wasn't money but emotional satisfaction that her guy couldn't give her.
I was broke but I played game very well, started joking with her and all that. calling her in the middle of the night when she was feeling lonely and her boyfriend was travelling the world on business trips.

she spent money on me and we did all sorts of things. she was considering dumping her boyfriend for me. but I knew that I didn't really want her. had to stop what I was doing. I'm guessing she is married now.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lagboyinibadan:
So I saw this fresh light skin babe in a 3 week workshop I'm currently attending.The problem is she's in a higher level than me and after all my research, I found out that she's 4 years older than me. I've been unable to initiate talking with her because I'm shy and I don't believe she'll want anything to do with a guy like me. Also, I'm not so on point in the swagger department. It seems like she's rich. I can't remember the last time I've been this so obsessed for a babe. But I think I'm madly in love with her. My friends have been trying to persuade me to meet her. But I don't believe this would work. Have you had a similar experience and how did you go about it.
Be Confident...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
rawpadgin:
she owns a boutique close to where i stay

i usually buys female clothes from her, when i stopped patronizing her she called to know what was going on

i told her i broke up with the girl i usually buys clothes for, she stated encouraging me

few weeks later i asked her out which she joyfully accepted

i finally banged her 3weeks later

she was so beautiful and curvaceous

Was
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
1bkaye:

Lool what is this please
do u have a alternate? Which state u from
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Lagboyinibadan(m): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
Be Confident...
You have to see the babe I'm talking about. Confidence will do nothing.
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lagboyinibadan:

Then cut ur coat according to your size na

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Prince4945(m): 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
vargasvictory:
Look the major thing is to be yourself. Once you try to put up other attitudes, trust me it'd be rebuffed.

Women love confident men, and if you're the funny type, that's a plus. Put off the she's-better-than-me complex. Don't try too hard either.

All you need is just make the first move, get to know what she wants, it's simple as that

do not fret, what's the worst that could happen?

When he will chop the factory resetting slap will you be there?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by teehamzat(m): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dont do it...ud ruin it...go work on ur confidence,..should be a process for yhu undecided
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by iweecureyou: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
I remenbrad wen i crushed myn Gandma

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Piiko:
do u have a alternate? Which state u from
Oyo
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
Brown roof people, you have a very handsome gap tooth but arrogant governor, I would have guessed Ogun coz u very smart, Ogun peeps are smart
1bkaye:

Oyo
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Piiko:
Brown roof people, you have a very handsome gap tooth but arrogant governor, I would have guessed Ogun coz u very smart, Ogun peeps are smart
Lol coming from a fellow red mud republican grin

Am I? We thank God. Mum is half Ogun sha
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
1bkaye:

Lol coming from a fellow red mud republican grin

Am I? We thank God. Mum is half Ogun sha
Yea you are, very beautiful, smart and pleasant
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by rawpadgin(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
Was
yea, was

she got married 2years ago & have started giving birth
so her physical endowment don reduce drastically
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Piiko:
Yea you are, very beautiful, smart and pleasant
Aww, thank you dear, you're handsome, smart and pleasant too smiley
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
Say God! That's my photo tho
1bkaye:

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by MrDandy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Piiko:
Say God! That's my photo tho
Why u dey fear? Post your real piture make she see
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Senipapa(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
It's a good thing you realise say shoe get size, it's either you go search for your size or you do something else like stuffing tissue inside so it will fit your leg.

I believe you got the message
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
rawpadgin:
yea, was

she got married 2years ago & have started giving birth

so her physical endowment don reduce drastically
what are u waiting for,?
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Maxi112: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lagboyinibadan:

cease belittling yourself obgeni you're a man for crying out load.

walk up to her smartly and do the needful.
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Maxi112: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
1bkaye:

give him a chance to slide in to your DM, will you?
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by rawpadgin(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nma27:
what are u waiting for,?
still searching my dear

hopefully 2years from now i will tie the knot
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
rawpadgin:
still searching my dear

hopefully 2years from now i will tie the knot
2 years! Oh well, all d best
Re: Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Maxi112:
give him a chance to slide in to your DM, will you?
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Joined Nairaland Rate Me (pics Attached) / K / Curvy Actress, Anita Joseph Puts On Seductive Display On IG As She Poses In Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.