Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? (14100 Views)

Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) / If You Moan During Sex, You Are Committing A Crime - Ghanaian Lawyer Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by fineboynl(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
first of all I am a guy. and I will speak for myself. 1, sex is not that exciting for guys unlike what most girls think. pleasure only comes when guys want to release. 2, same reason while its difficult for guys to cry in any situation. the emotion can be controlled without putting any efforts.

10 Likes

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Caustics: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
bruv you gay or what? undecided pardon me

9 Likes

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
I've wondered why too! Guys come and explain yourself! Davidgrey, do you moan and groan during sex? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by vikiylove(f): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
following
Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Saintsammurai(m): 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2017
Bro sex is sweet to me even before releasing and though i don't moan but i make sounds.. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
most wanted topic..

2 Likes

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by LePrezident(m): 9:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Dimples129:
I've wondered why too! Guys come and explain yourself! Davidgrey, do you moan and groan during sex? lipsrsealed

Do you?

1 Like

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Here to read comments

2 Likes

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
LePrezident:

Do you?

Told you you ask too many questions! angry

The topic is to men so give us your answer undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Come to me, I'll make you scream like Pavarotti singing O sole mio at the Opera House

12 Likes

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by SexyCeline(f): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2017
Interesting.... oya you pipu shud come n answer

2 Likes

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Saintsammurai(m): 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
ZarZar:
Come to me, I'll make you scream like Pavarotti singing O sole mio at the Opera House
hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Maxi112: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
sigh...
Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by LePrezident(m): 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Dimples129:

Told you you ask too many questions! angry

The topic is to men so give us your answer undecided

No sad
Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Men don't moan because they always look forward to the climax point thereby holding it and making sure they don't make unnecessary noise that can trigger the ejaculation.

That's my own view o grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Its sexy to me when guys moan. It turns me on, its nice. It shouldn't be over the top, thats when it's irritating. Thats how my ex used to moan like a cow, screaming like a bittch lol, thats not cool at all. Just a few groans here and there. Don't hold back guys!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by fineboynl(m): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Bro sex is sweet to me even before releasing and though i don't moan but i make sounds.. cheesy
yes not that much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmmmmmmm

Don't mind me, I'm still feeling giddy over SA' s win, so I'm here feeling & thinking like a champ in all aspects grin

2 Likes

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Saintsammurai(m): 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
fineboynl:
yes not that much.
yeah even when i wanna cum i don't make sounds..

2 Likes

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by LePrezident(m): 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol right, must have Uhuru in store grin

2 Likes

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by teehamzat(m): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2017
My ex nd present say that a lot, i dont know, i just feel so shy doing dat ,offcourse id be faking it, whats to moan for?....asides from d goose bumps i get wen i cum, dats d only way to know shyte's over.... grin

5 Likes

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol right, must have Uhuru in store grin

tongue

1 Like

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by fineboynl(m): 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
guys sees it as a fall hand to moan. you are a man so even thinking of faking it is not an option. its not just coming naturally so its not in the making.

also two people cannot be moaning the same time, one have to give way for the other person.

reason why woman enjoy sex more.

10 Likes

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Saintsammurai(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
ZarZar:

Don't mind me, I'm still feeling giddy over SA' s win, so I'm here feeling & thinking like a champ in all aspects grin
hmmm well we allowed you guys to win..
you and i know that on a good day, we will defeat sa..
the guys just wanted sa to win.

1 Like

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by kachi7021(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
We moan but the female ear can't just hear it

3 Likes

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by teehamzat(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Safiaaa:
Its sexy to me when guys moan. It turns me on, its nice. It shouldn't be over the top, thats when it's irritating. Thats how my ex used to moan like a cow, screaming like a bittch lol, thats not cool at all. Just a few groans here and there. Don't hold back guys!

Its an attraction to most ladies, but i dont really think its much of our thingy, grin

4 Likes

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
Saintsammurai:
hmmm well we allowed you guys to win..
you and i know that on a good day, we will defeat sa..
the guys just wanted sa to win.

Riiiiight.

Back to moaning.
Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by teehamzat(m): 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
SexyCeline:
Interesting.... oya you pipu shud come n answer

Do you likey? grin
Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by fineboynl(m): 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
seun lalasticlala.
if you moan you will cum quick trust me.
Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Inna
I am too busy doing my thing
You are telling me to moan
I have to save my energy for the ...... You know grin

4 Likes

Re: GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Safiaaa:

It is sooo sexy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Av Been Through More Than This! / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. / My Relationship Is On The Brink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.