Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Fetishes For Guys And Girls ( Come In ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fetishes For Guys And Girls ( Come In ) (1476 Views)

I Am Looking For A Wife (girls Come In) / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fetishes For Guys And Girls ( Come In ) by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 11, 2017
There are many fetishes, the thrilling part of all these fetishes is the adventure of exploring other stuffs normally people don't.
While some fetishes are mild, some are very dark and sound ugly but cool.

Mine started as a result of my wanting to explore and trying out new stuffs. Right from my level 2 in school then. I dated this very clean sweet bae. We did all you could think of, from sex in the room, to kitchen, toilet, bathroom, balcony. I even took her to my aunt's house where we went behind her house, there;s a large piece of land there used for farming purposes. I took her there on an afternoon when no one was home and we went to have Hot sex in the bush, under one tree precisely. We so much loved the experience and it made me very exploring always inventing new stuffs, of course I really loved sucking and licking her puci. But one fateful day. I decided to go for her asshole and that was it. Deepest my tongue in her asshole n licked yummy. Her reaction thrilled me and I deeped further, I was a pro with my tongue tongue so I had no problem sending waves through her spines that she orgasmed in full pleasure. Since then my love for licking a pretty girl's asshole developed. Now 1001 things I could do with my tongue on a girl's ass. A pro when it comes to ass kiss and I love it silly.
That's my fetish. kiss

Hence the yummy ass kiss u see down there wink ..

Share ur fetish
Re: Fetishes For Guys And Girls ( Come In ) by sirtee87: 2:13am On Jun 11, 2017
hmmm
Re: Fetishes For Guys And Girls ( Come In ) by ucheHapers(m): 2:24am On Jun 11, 2017
Go and sleep biko...this early Sunday morning?
Re: Fetishes For Guys And Girls ( Come In ) by dechar(m): 5:04am On Jun 11, 2017
you take your tongue leak shit you call am fetish,oga go see doctor for all kind of treatment cus me no one loose you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fetishes For Guys And Girls ( Come In ) by patosky3310(m): 5:09am On Jun 11, 2017
I am a navel fetish. If only navel were a pussy, I will have bleeped the hell out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Fetishes For Guys And Girls ( Come In ) by 7footre(m): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2017
Boy you so nasty...... ewww
Re: Fetishes For Guys And Girls ( Come In ) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: Fetishes For Guys And Girls ( Come In ) by ikeepitreal(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
this dude's a bona fide asslicker and shiteater.
Re: Fetishes For Guys And Girls ( Come In ) by APCsupporter: 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
romeorails:
There are many fetishes, the thrilling part of all these fetishes is the adventure of exploring other stuffs normally people don't.
While some fetishes are mild, some are very dark and sound ugly but cool.

Mine started as a result of my wanting to explore and trying out new stuffs. Right from my level 2 in school then. I dated this very clean sweet bae. We did all you could think of, from sex in the room, to kitchen, toilet, bathroom, balcony. I even took her to my aunt's house where we went behind her house, there;s a large piece of land there used for farming purposes. I took her there on an afternoon when no one was home and we went to have Hot sex in the bush, under one tree precisely. We so much loved the experience and it made me very exploring always inventing new stuffs, of course I really loved sucking and licking her puci. But one fateful day. I decided to go for her asshole and that was it. Deepest my tongue in her asshole n licked yummy. Her reaction thrilled me and I deeped further, I was a pro with my tongue tongue so I had no problem sending waves through her spines that she orgasmed in full pleasure. Since then my love for licking a pretty girl's asshole developed. Now 1001 things I could do with my tongue on a girl's ass. A pro when it comes to ass kiss and I love it silly.
That's my fetish. kiss

Hence the yummy ass kiss u see down there wink ..

Share ur fetish

op why? now I can't finish my chicken
Re: Fetishes For Guys And Girls ( Come In ) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 17, 2017
cheesy , if u can't finish it. Give it to a puppy, it will love u more angry
APCsupporter:

Re: Fetishes For Guys And Girls ( Come In ) by Onisokuso1(m): 2:00am On Feb 06, 2018
APCsupporter:

Lol
Re: Fetishes For Guys And Girls ( Come In ) by ebonyeyes88(f): 4:31am On Feb 06, 2018
My fetish is collecting checks, laughing all the way to the bank...spending money and earn it right back tongue

(1) (Reply)

Adaksbullet Is Wannabea Of Me!!!!!!!!!!:-o / Reasons Why Pregnant Women Should Have Sex Regularly / Check Out This Hot 64 Year Old Grandma (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.