Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? (1527 Views)

Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President / Nigeria Will Never Have Peace Until An Igbo Becomes President- Jim Nwobodo / Nigeria'll Not Know Peace Until An Igbo Becomes President - Nwobodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by nurex01(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2017
I'm just wondering about it.

Cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by dingbang(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2017
No.... It will be foolish to do so.

Any Igbo man that becomes president should use that office to create unity and make Nigerians understand that the Igbo people can deliver...
Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2017
The real Biafra agitators don't want the presidency!!

The north and the wastern people have occupied that seat for long... what has it added to your life?

The Presidency is not the answer... all they want is a separate country where everyone is treated like HUMAN!

Look at all those foorrishsh abokis begging for money at every Motor Park... what has governance from the north added to their lives?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by mekaboy(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2017
Nigeria is ending in this tenure unless the issue of restructuring is addressed. As long as we are still playing politics of numbers and not equality, then the south will remain slaves, no matter who the president is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by maclatunji: 10:34am On Jun 11, 2017
They would in all likelihood make noise, load the cabinet with Igbo people and probably waste resources for the duration of the tenure.

After they get defeated in an election, they would scream 'marginalization' and 'Biafra' all over again.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by bornaking(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2017
nurex01:
It might suppress it but I believe the agitation will continue.
Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by simplycarro: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2017
That is the end game of this biafra noise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by greenermodels: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2017
we want Biafra not the presidency, i believe ipob would direct igbos to either vote against such a candidate or boycott the elections completely, when the scots were given the same opportunity they used it to organize a referendum rather than abandon it,the Catalonia would also choose secession too if given such an opportunity. we would choose freedom over anything right now.

7 Likes

Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by NCP: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2017
simplycarro:
That is the end game of this biafra noise

Yea Bro..

1 Like

Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by Agumbankembu: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2017
Why not try it first, everybody will know where his/her tent is.

1 Like

Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by ismhab(m): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2017
Capital NO
Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by Cooly100: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2017
Yes they will still want Biafra because the president will turn out to be like OBJ and GEJ...who were northern stoogies...Tell me one major project GEJ carried out in the SS and SE that were his backbone...?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by kingzizzy: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2017
Presidency has not helped those who have held it in the past and it wont help Igbos either. We must exit this false union called Nigeria regardless of who is president

7 Likes

Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by ismhab(m): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
The real Biafra agitators don't want the presidency!!

The north and the wastern people have occupied that seat for long... what has it added to your life?

The Presidency is not the answer... all they want is a separate country where everyone is treated like HUMAN!

Look at all those foolish abokis begging for money at every Motor Park... what has governance from the north added to their lives?
Wetting make Ojukwu, the Usain bolt of bia.fraud to contest for election in 2003 nd 2007?

1 Like

Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by maiunguwar: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2017
Majority of the Igbos will prefer Biafra to president.
Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by PREBuhari2019: 11:24am On Jun 11, 2017
I beleive the Igbo man will do the RESTRUCTURING.
Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by mekaboy(m): 11:29am On Jun 11, 2017
Watch the videos on the thread bellow to understand where we are headed.

https://www.nairaland.com/3852116/southern-slaves
Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by KahlDrogo(m): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2017
mekaboy:
Nigeria is ending in this tenure unless the issue of restructuring is addressed. As long as we are still playing politics of numbers and not equality, then the south will remain slaves, no matter who the president is.
If you and your family are slaves, simply say so, don't lump us all together.
Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
ismhab:

Wetting make Ojukwu, the Usain bolt of bia.fraud to contest for election in 2003 nd 2007?

You already started with typing shiit. I will call my Neighbour's 7 yrs old boy to carry on the jokes with you.

#Peace!
Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by vengertime: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
nurex01:
capital letter yes. We don't need the presidency. Northerners got it the most still on poverty. Obasanjo got it yorubbers are still poor and wretched. Goodluck got it still no development. So take your presidency and insert it into your arss

2 Likes

Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by SirVintageCock: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
Let me tell you what the Igbo president will do going by what has been happening since the days of his predecessors from the other regions that held it since 1970.
The Igbo guy of a President will make a declaration for dissolution of this cesspit into Northern and Southern Nigeria within 24 hours of his shitshow of inauguration and wait for the fallout.
Anybody that didn't see it coming is obviously a bad aSS dreamer.
Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by HisSexcellency(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
Being the president tomorrow doesn't solve anything.
Was Gej not once a president, how are his people fairing today.

The igbos want a country of their own where all men are equal

Where anyone irrespective of your background, religion and place of birth has equal rights and freedom of speech and choice to be whatever he wants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
They're just throwing up different imaginations to know the emotions and directions of the Biafrans, but our plans are well arranged and sequentially dispensable grin
By the time we're done with the zoo, they will confess that indeed' we're the children of God of Israelites.

1 Like

Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by Sunnycliff(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Expecting an igboman to be the president of this cesspit and abyss of dismal shame to humanity will be the 8th wonder of the new age.

We don't want the presidency of the zoo. Its either Biafra or nothing!
Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by HiddenShadow: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Biafra is better than presidency
Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by ismhab(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You already started with typing shiit. I will call my Neighbour's 7 yrs old boy to carry on the jokes with you.

#Peace!
Where is he ? let me continue the jokes with him nd the other hand, me nd u will continue discussing the issue of kaduna declaration
Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by nurex01(m): 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
vengertime:
capital letter yes. We don't need the presidency. Northerners got it the most still on poverty. Obasanjo got it yorubbers are still poor and wretched. Goodluck got it still no development. So take your presidency and insert it into your arss
Are you sure you don't want presidency?
Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Most political party would front an Igbo man for either president or Vice possibly in the next election..and all this noise would go to sleep..

And peter obi is the only credible person i see in such scenerio...
Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by vengertime: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
nurex01:

Are you sure you don't want presidency?
the one Obasanjo got, we can see how Ogun state is now Dubai. Rubbishh
Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by redsun(m): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Being a president does not make any difference to themasses,irrespective of the tribal regoon the presidential thief comes from. Politicians only enrich thmselves and their cohorts at the expense and that is why the situation is dire. The people need a sense of that os propelled by reasoning and selfless,not mediocrity and thuggery like it is in today's nigeria. Biafra concept should be more mind elevation rather than physical. As long as the mind is free to think rationally,every other essentials of life follows suit
Re: If An Igbo Becomes The President Tomorrow, Will They Want Biafra? by nurex01(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
I will advise all people living in Nigerian now to let us leave peacefully. What the Igbos want can escalate the issues. Now, Arewa said they Should leave. Imagine, what will be the outcomes now? Let's share ourselves senses. "DON'T LET THE POLITICIANS USE US. I BELIEVE THIS BIAFRA OF A THING IS THE WORK OF THE POLITICIANS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: Northern Leaders In Abia State Pay Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu. / Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.