Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu (1528 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / The Lion Of The East By Femi Fani-Kayode: Nothing & No One Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by SonyObsessed: 11:25am On Jun 25, 2017
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode a former minister of aviation has showered encomiums on the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Fani-Kayode on his twitter handle said Kanu is a lion of the east, the strength of the Igbo and the rising star of Biafra.

The former minister of aviation said the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) is of courage and conviction.

Meanwhile NAIJ.com earlier spotted Nnamdi Kanu on Tuesday, June 20, in the presence of a mammoth crowed of IPOB members gathered in his father’s palace at Isiama Afara-Ukwu Ibeku Umuahia, the Abia state capital, told all Igbos to boycott both the November 2017 gubernatorial election in Anambra state and the 2019 general election should the federal government fail to do nothing about restoration of Biafra.

NAIJ.com recalls that the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has declared that Bayelsa is not a south-south state but part of the south-east.

This means that if eventually Biafra finally comes into existence, Bayelsa would be part of the new country, according to Kanu’s explanation.

Source: https://www.naij.com/1111651-i-proud-lion-east-fani-kayode-sings-nnamdi-kanus-praises.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by Igboesika: 11:31am On Jun 25, 2017
God bless Nnamdi Kanu.
God bless umuchineke.
God bless FFK and some other Yoruba Christians that believe in freedom .

As for afonja Muslims and @bokis that are major antagonists of Biafra, I hand you people's case over to God.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by MediumStout(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2017
sad Two mentally deranged idiots hailing each other. They wil both be gay partners in prison when DSS Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu for treason while the lagos court finds FFK guilty of stealing. At the end, Nigeria will remain one and biafra will fail. It's a win win for the southwest and the superior North.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2017
Take FFK serious at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by adadike281(f): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2017
Thks u Femi. Bayelsa can be in Umuahia or Awka for all I care , kanu can even place it as d capital of enugu state, but many of us are already warming up for d Nov election in Anambra state and nothing will stop that. say no to state of emergency in Anambra state.
Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by MediumStout(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2017
[s]
Igboesika:
God bless Nnamdi Kanu.
God bless umuchineke.
God bless FFK and some other Yoruba Christians that believe in freedom .

As for afonja Muslims and @bokis that are major antagonists of Biafra, I hand you people's case over to God.
[/s]

Biafra is treason. You once recited the National anthem and plegde in your primary and secondary school. Doing so means you swore an oath to the Nigerian state. Nnamdi Kanu is a mad man for bringing confusion amongst igbo's. Sane igbo's love Nigeria. Shun biafra

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by Igboesika: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

Biafra is treason. You once recited the National anthem and plegde in your primary and secondary school. Doing so means you swore an oath to the Nigerian state. Nnamdi Kanu is a mad man for bringing confusion amongst igbo's. Sane igbo's love Nigeria. Shun biafra
I hate talking or arguing with afonja Muslims because I won't learn anything from them, I would have considered you if you are a Yoruba Christian . Get out of here and stop polluting the whole place with your mussslim odour.

30 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by omenkaLives(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2017
There is nobody from the past admin with an ongoing or pending course case that wouldn't support this agitation either covertly or overtly.

As far as they are concerned, while the authorities have their hands full, trying to quell an upsiring which poses an existential threat to the country, they'd scarcely have time to pursue individual thieves.

That is their logic and the logic is valid unfortunately.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by MediumStout(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2017
Igboesika:

I hate talking or arguing with afonja Muslims because I won't learn anything from, I would have considered you if you are a Yoruba Christian . Pls get out of here and stop polluting the whole place with your mussslim odour.

I don't even believe in religion to start with. Am neither a Christian nor a Muslim. Keep your bigotry in your anus and shun biafra. Simple

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by cursedAbiola(f): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
There is nobody from the past admin with an ongoing or pending course case that wouldn't support this agitation either covertly or overtly.

As far as they are concerned, while the authorities have their hands full, trying to quell an upsiring which poses an existential threat to the country, they'd scarcely have time to pursue individual thieves.

[/s]
Nonsense trash

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by Integrityfarms(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2017
omenkaLives:

How many heads are still standing in Benue since the Fulani invasion and you are here keeping mute over the plight of your people, rather jumping from pillar to post when biafran issues is mentioned?

Don't wanna be abusive as I wish you happy Sunday

10 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2017
FFK is doing this for his little Igbo family, especially his half Yoruba, half Igbo son. His opinions are entirely his own.
Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by nototribalist: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2017
Afonjas be like which kind wahala be dis?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by omenkaLives(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
Integrityfarms:

How many heads are still standing in Benue since the Fulani invasion and you are here keeping mute over the plight of your people, rather jumping from pillar to post when biafran issues is mentioned?

Don't wanna be abusive as I wish you happy Sunday
Who gives a shiit about your insult? Have I ever looked like a care about you people's insults? Are they new to me? Have they stopped me from doing whatever I please?

Insult all you want kiddo, after all, you've never been taught any better than that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
MediumStout:
sad Two mentally deranged idiots hailing each other. They wil both be gay partners in prison when DSS Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu for treason while the lagos court finds FFK guilty of stealing. At the end, Nigeria will remain one and biafra will fail. It's a win win for the southwest and the superior North.
Join the train and free yourself of hate...

10 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
omenkaLives:

Shut up and join the winning team or you remain a loser

13 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by thesicilian: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2017
Yoruba's and asslicking.

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by Integrityfarms(m): 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Who gives a shiit about your insult? Have never looked like a care about you people's insults? Are they new to me? Have they stopped me from doing whatever I please?

Insult all you want kiddo, after all, you've never been taught any better than that.

Kiddo indeed! Thanks to the Internet because all men are really not equal. Happy Sunday

4 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

You people are so so stuppid. You make it so hard to dialogue with empty heads like you.

Let me tell you something, most people like me don't support Kayode and will never support him. That man is not a Igbo supporter and will never be. We know the likes of worthless Politicians like him who always whip up Igbo sentiments whenever it suits them because they know that my people always have this mentality of "Be your brother's keeper" even when the fellow is wrong. Another slowpoke like him is Fayose. We are not stuppid like they take us. We all know their tactics.

But that being said, dogmatic stands taken by some zombies like you always make me which that Nigeria should be blown to pieces.

Some of us Igbo support Kanu not because we really see him as a last hope. No. We support him because he seems to be the only person that understands how to follow the Nigerian government. How iddiots like you open mouth and say things like;

If the North doesnt rule, then we all die or Nigeria is not breakable! Are you mad?

This is one of the statements that make Nnamdi Kanu mad and heat up this Biafran issue.

Few questions for you,

(1)Who and who were consulted before the 1999 constitution was written?

(2)The recent meetings Osibanjo is calling "Igbo leaders", who appointed them? Whose views are they representing?

8 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by cjrane: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
omenkaLives:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fulani likes illogical statements.
Your attempt to link the justified struggle of Biafrans for fairness and justice as being the handiwork of PDP or some politician is simply a brain-dead argument. You can say what pleases you as usual, it changes nothing.

We already know you would rather die than allow any shred of justice or fairness come to Nigeria, so folks are getting ready for that eventuality. As for FFK, he is a friend of Nnamdi Kanu and is free to admire his friend on facebook or wherever he shared his opinion. Kanu is neither a politician nor is he interested in dirty Nigerian politics. He seeks the freedom of his people from the bondage of slavery which Nigeria condemned them and we shall get that freedom. Whether you like it or not, whether you try to blame PDP or NPN or UPN for the right of Biafrans to live free in a country that recognizes their rights as citizens.

14 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by diablos: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:

[/s]

Follow the illustration below undecided

15 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by MediumStout(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
[s]
iamexcelblog:

You people are so so stuppid. You make it so hard to dialogue with empty heads like you.

Let me tell you something, most people like me don't support Kayode and will never support him. That man is not a Igbo supporter and will never be. We know the likes of worthless Politicians like him who always whip up Igbo sentiments whenever it suits them because they know that my people always have this mentality of "Be your brother's keeper" even when the fellow is wrong. Another slowpoke like him is Fayose. We are not stuppid like they take us. We all know their tactics.

But that being said, dogmatic stands taken by some zombies like you always make me which that Nigeria should be blown to pieces.

Some of us Igbo support Kanu not because we really see him as a last hope. No. We support him because he seems to be the only person that understands how to follow the Nigerian government. How iddiots like you open mouth and say things like;

If the North doesnt rule, then we all die or Nigeria is not breakable! Are you mad?

This is one of the statements that make Nnamdi Kanu mad and heat up this Biafran issue.

Few questions for you,

(1)Who and who were consulted before the 1999 constitution was written?

(2)The recent meetings Osibanjo is calling "Igbo leaders", who appointed them? Whose views are they representing?
[/s]

Biafra will never come

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by omenkaLives(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Shut up and join the winning team or you remain a loser
And by winning team, you mean I should start shouting "afonja" like a mad cow, bow before Kanu and his statue, claim Judaism which I know absolutely nothing about, curse Northerners and Muslims, hate Yorubas, hate Hausas, attach myself by force to people who've told me on countless occasions they don't share my vision of the future, and celebrate criminals as long as they are my tribesmen.

I'd rather pass bro.

Y'all can have the "winning team" to yourselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by chemicalDisease: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
omenkaLives:
Who gives a shiit about your insult? Have never looked like a care about you people's insults? Are they new to me? Have they stopped me from doing whatever I please?

Just answer his question and stop shouting.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by mike404(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
MediumStout:
AFONJA MUSLIM

14 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by Temptee101(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

Foolish talk

The same useless anthem and pledge that buhari and his clueless ministers can't recite?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by ShootToKill: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

More pains on your muslim skull. Insha Allah!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
I think we all know what fayose is gunning for.

And who knows, come 2019, he might get it.
Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by eastsidechillz: 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
U will rethink your stance after watching this video.
Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by rainylad(f): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
MediumStout:

..See painment!...The reason for this gnashing of teeth is because Igbos wants to discard you all in the gutter .The cancer plaguing your Nigeria is spreading like wild-fire,it will be game over for her soon..cry us a river

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of You Lion Of The East - Femi Fani-kayode Hails Nnamdi Kanu by dannytoe(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? / Funny Photo News: Rams Eat Fayose’s Presidential Campaign Poster / Katsina The Capital Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria, Compare To Abuja State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.