Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. (1526 Views)

Soldier Reveals How Boko Haram Killed 1,852 Soldiers / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by Masterclass32: 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
- The Nigerian military recently
announced the 'Operation
Python Dance' to quell
agitations in the southeast

- Ibrahim Dambo, a security
operative, said he was happy to
be deployed to the region

- He also said the southeast and
south-south cannot break up
from Nigeria as long as oil
remains in the regions

Ibrahim Dambo, a graduate of the
Nigerian Military School in Zaria,
has thanked the Chief of Army
Staff (Coas), Lt-Gen Tukur Buratai,
for drafting him to quell agitations in the southeast.

Dambo, who posted the message
on Facebook, deleted same few
minutes later probably after
negative reactions to the post.

In the message, Dambo expressed
happiness that he was partaking in the ‘Operation Python Dance’in the southeast.

He added: “They can only get
Biafra when oil dries up in
southeast and southsouth.

“As long as oil flows here, they
will remain with us.”

He added that his mission in the
region is to kill and conquer.

“Nnamdi Kanu, you are a small
boy to try baba Buhari. The blood
of IPOB will flow in the coming
week. Mark my word,” he added.

https://www.naij.com/1124765-nigerian-soldier-reveals-southeast-conquer-kanu-ipob.html

Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by madridguy(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
shocked
Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by lomprico(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
We know na but.....
Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by Webman007: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
Zoogeria Soldiers for you..... It reminds me though....
'The thief cometh but to steal..to kill and to destroy.....
Someone should help me with the verse

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by GloriaNinja(f): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
undecided SO HIS MISSION IS TO "KILL AND CONQUER "? WELL.. I'M NOT SURPRISED.. I HOPE HE DIES IN THE QUEST... SINCE WAR IS WHAT RINGS IN THEIR HEAD..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by CriticMaestro: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
Make the redeploy am to bornu na

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by greatiyk4u(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
Where is the facebook post evidence to back up this claim?

4 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by Iykmann(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
May he die from snake bite
Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by MhizzAJ(f): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
Okay
Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2017
I GUESS THIS MAY HELP

3 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by UfuomaUN(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2017
G4JEEZUS:
I GUESS THIS MAY HELP

It's not news. The average northern soldier only knows how to shoot and nothing else. I'm am only surprised why people are shocked at his Facebook post. Nigeria is heavily polarised

3 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by Oxenomy: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
Animal on the loose, he will surely meet his Waterloo very soon.

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by paiz: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
And I share the same country with this Homo sapien

2 Likes

Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by Homeboiy: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
ok
Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2017
Oya naa.

my people una don hear am.. Buhari's plan for south-east /outh south..

no be open secret again.

ekwu uche ga a na agbasie na..

buhari come kee us all oh..

na Biafra or we all die.

fuVk nigerian soldiers.. spineless ladies..

shekau don call una out..but na to the hide for south.. dey oppress women children n elderly..

that idiot talking won't stand real man..one on one..

ZOO is simply arsehole.. bïtches everywhere

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by BlackDBagba: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by amuwo1980: 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2017
we need to ID him proper for better tracking and justice dispensation

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by collinsfhk(m): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
Webman007:
Zoogeria Soldiers for you..... It reminds me though....

'The thief cometh but to steal..to kill and to destroy.....

Someone should help me with the verse

John 10:10

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by mpianya39(m): 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2017
He also said the southeast and
south-south cannot break up
from Nigeria as long as oil
remains in the regions
shocked cool

(In Nnamdi Kanu voice) one zoogerians is all about Oil

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by cstr1000: 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2017
#notmyarmy.
Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by qimo: 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by Yareema22(m): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2017
nice one from the NA...we are solidly behind you on this...more grease to your elbows our gallant soldiers...
Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 12, 2017
When buhari captures KANU

1 Like

Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by Chiidi(m): 2:58am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Operation Python Dance: Nigerian Soldier Reveals His Mission In South East. by Masterclass32: 6:34am On Sep 12, 2017
You are yet to conquer Sambisa forest, yet you are here planning to shoot/maim unarmed civilians. Foolish agenda.

This python is advised to stop dancing in the south East. There's no party going on there. Sambisa/bornu is where the real action is.

For the records, this is hate speech.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Press Release 21-9-2017 / BREAKING: FG Constitutes Chairman, Board Members Into Government Agencies (LIST) / Kanu Nwankwo Is Running For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.