Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Last Gang Standing (Crime) - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing (Crime) (89685 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by anneboy02(m): 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please don't forget to mention me when it begins
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Tuhndhay(m): 8:24am On Apr 08, 2019
Meneski abeg tag me for any updates, I hope am not missing out much sha..... Where is it happening, make I come read
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by alfie12: 7:42am On Feb 24
Recently I bought Ninjato Sword
Cyberrex:
Killer seems to be enjoying himself with the way he is torturing Anderson, he had been kicked, punched, flogged by Killer.
He pulled Anderson's hair and brings his bloody head closer

"Ready to talk mi amigos?" killer asked

"I told you we are actors" he replied

"well you are good at your job" Killer said while everybody laughed.
He turned his face toward the desk but his eyes caught the breast ripper, a thought flashed through his mind, he smiled sinisterly,

"let's play with the heroine"

he took two leather gloves, wore them and proceeds to the fire, as he was about to pick the breast ripper, an explosion breaks the west wall, William and ghost rolled in.

while rolling ghost threw two flying darts at the two guards guarding the entrance, hitting them on their throat, killing them instantly. He rolls forward toward the two men behind the table and unsheath his ninjato, he stabs the first guard in his stomach and the other on his left thigh while ghost knees on his left knee and stands on his right leg like an athlete preparing for a race, he slashed the second guard with his left sword vertically from bottom to top after removing from the first guard, he ended the second guard miserable life by piercing his stomach with both swords.

While ghost was enjoying his game, William who also rolled in, discharged rounds of bullet from his HK-416 assault rifle towards killer and Javier, killing them before they could grab their weapons. He tured towards Jose, but was lucky to dodge the bullet coming from Jose' s bodyguard's AK-47 rifle, William dashed to his right evading the bullet which struck the charcoal fire pot, he shot the guard with his rifle immediately while ghost also shoot Jose with his arrow, killing him also.

William head toward Anderson

" are you alright"

"William" he replied barely audible

The only door to room flungs open in came six guards who were about to shoot the intruders and hostages, before they could pull their triggers, an aerial drone flies in releasing bullets at them from the machine gun that was fixed to it, killing them, the drone also fired two grenades towards the entrance to prevent further entry

"say hello to shadow hawk, cool right, do you like the entry, typical James bond style" said streetwise while devouring a pizza

"let's go" said William

they both carried the hostages each and ran toward the opening.
The other guards heard the explosion William caused, they came out running to the opening armed with different weapons from shotguns to assault rifles to machine guns, but they all met their end at the hand of the second drone they were not aware of.

William and ghost heads toward the east of the site followed by the first drone, five guaurds emerge from the east side, but they saw them before they could open fire, ghost shot two with his pistols while carrying Jemba, William sent the other three guards to the great beyond with bullets from his rifle. He threw a grenade toward the east side, blasting part of the building off and destroyed the fence.

They hasten their steps toward the opening while the drones covers for them, they met Davina 20 metres from the blast zone waiting with the range rover, they all entered the SUV and zoomed. They were about 200 metres from the site when the two missiles destroyed the site creating a mushroom cloud.

" oh! my oh! my" said William has they zoomed off

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

The remaining Peluzinni men were waiting for Hadampson's order when they heard screeching of car tyres.

"Are they our contact" said one of the soldier

"the boss said no one comes in or goes out" said their leader

Four men came out of the Chevrolet SUVs each, ten of them holds M4-carbine assault rifle each, all of them wore black suit with red tie and dark shade. Two of the men moved toward the plane's cargo ramp, planted a device that brought the ramp down in six seconds, before the ramp touched the ground, the men in black opened fire from their rifles(switching it to automatic mode) into the plane. They discharged bullets into the plane for five minutes non-stop killing them all.
They threw three C-4 bomb into the plane and hurried into their vehicles and zoomed off. After moving away from the air craft, the leader pressed the detonator, blowing the plane to pieces.

He brought out his phone and dialled a number

"it's done" he told his boss

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

TIME : 23 : 36

William and his gang got home safely, Davina and ghost are tending to Jemba, her wounds have been infected but she will survive, she's a fighter.

William, Anderson and streetwise were in the study

"Thank you" Anderson said slowly

"you're welcome" Will replied

"you've got any lead on Isaac?" asked Anderson

"we know he is in cylades, Greece" replied streetwise

"he most be on Santorini island" said Anderson

"how did you know?" Will asked

"the Interpol has been tailing him for awhile too, we got the info them" he began

"he formed alliance with an Italian mafia gang called the Correlio family. In one of the Interpol investigations, they found out the mafia were moving supplies there"

"okay (he paused), we leave for Santorini immediately, no time to waste" said William
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by jewery(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23
Longest time here please can any one get me the link of the continuation of the story

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Witches And Wizards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.