Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (533 Views)

Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. / Advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by lordreigneth: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
lordreigneth:
Hello all pls I need serious advice a brother of mine took his girlfriend to an hotel for short time to fvck and after the sexual intercourse they both discovered that the hotel bed sheets was very dirty that the dirt stain their bodies..... My brother did not use condom
But the suprise tin was thaty brother started itching body that same day in the night.. After two weeks he had urinary tract infection pls what could be the cause is it the dirty bed sheets or from the girlfriend advice needed.... Thanks and Wat can

Meehn..his gf is juz dirty as the bed sheet sha..and UTI has many causes as well..he better go to the hospital for proper checkup before he take meds juz to make sure ..
Re: . by lordreigneth: 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Meehn..his gf is juz dirty as the bed sheet sha..and UTI has many causes as well..he better go to the hospital for proper checkup before he take meds juz to make sure ..

Thanks
Re: . by Daniel2289(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
Where are the Doctors

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Men Can't Stad / Cucumber Pre Wedding Photo Shoot / o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.