Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts (35139 Views)

Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun / What Nigeria’ll Lose If TB Joshua Yields To Israeli Calls To Relocate To Galilee / If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by MrIcredible: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
mukhcech:

Are you okay angry
Certainly, you're not.
Confused Christians...
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
stop being jealous. You're not more intelligent or richer than his followers. Even fg knows that if he leaves, the country will loose and they'll do anything to keep him from leaving

Would a true prophet of the lord let political and economic sentiments stop him from relocation to where he'd supposedly serve the greater purpose?
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by fortune1968: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
TB Joshua that murdered many south Africans and some Nigerians in his church ? Or another TB Joshua ? Abeg , make we rest here .He can go to hell !
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by ihateuglygirls: 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
ElajRita:

U are very foolish to make this statement
ugly thing like still dey talk
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by successinlife: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Akshow:
Church na mega business now o. Sotey their relocation de affect economy. Lemme comman open my own church too.

Nobody stops you from opening church,TB Joshua never seeks public opinion before he opened his,by the time you start you will know how far,unenlightened people thinks khaki is leather till they slowly or rushly pack up after thinking everything that glitters is gold.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Ogalanyachieze: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
aktom007:

What exactly are u saying?
what did you get so i'll know where to help you from
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by moses93(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
thesicilian:
TB Joshua will not relocate. He's smart enough to know that Israelis are not as gullible as Nigerians.
abi? his nyas don open for naija finish that's why he's looking to relocate to isreal. make em go na, e concern me? what about the millions that he has been bringing to Lagos state/Nigeria is it?
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by successinlife: 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
datribune:

TB Joshua is lucky dat he did not operate in Biblical times when fake Prophecies like Clinton winning d Presidency would hav been met wit death at d stakes.
It's better 4 him to stay here where d NBC doesn't do its work of regulating TV contents & where people ar more gullible. He can keep getting more & selling more holy water at 5,000 Naira & operating his Emmanuel TV without questions asked.
d purported movement is just a publicity stunt. Israelis ar judaists who don't believe in Jesus or dat He is d Christ. d population breakdown of Israel is as follows:
Jewish - 75.4%
Muslim 16.9%
Christian 2.1%
Druze 1.7%
BTW, we hav not forgotten dat d Prophet could see d result of US election but not d catastrophic collapse of his church building leading to numerous deaths.

Even during biblical days,prophecies were averted or changed ,Jonah's prophecy to Nineveh of Go's wrath and the imminent distruction of the city and prophet's Hezekiah's message to the king that he should prepare his home and get ready to die,but God had mercy and added to the King's days on earth.God can change His plan at any given time.TB Joshua is only human and not God.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by sapientia(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
the billions una gained before where is it?

mitchewwww...

If it would affect d poor masses, una for no talk at all ooo
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by SirMazi: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
mukhcech:
Are you okay angry
Are you okay too
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
SnowJay92:

Would a true prophet of the lord let political and economic sentiments stop him from relocation to where he'd supposedly serve the greater purpose?
who says he has changed his plans?
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by saintmark88(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
So govt should beg an individual not to leave, who is writing this rubbish, so if he leaves Nigeria will crumble??...I dnt understand how some people tink o. So now that he is here did he stop fuel from bin 145naira?? Or d price of food items from increasing or reduce inflation rate. Y do pple take these pastors as Gods....the pastor can leave to north Korea for all I care if that's his decision. Nobody is begging him, probably that's what he wants sef and he is driving this propaganda so that he can raise his shoulder and feel too important so gain more members
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by saintmark88(m): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
So govt should beg an individual not to leave, who is writing this rubbish, so if he leaves Nigeria will crumble??...I dnt understand how some people tink o. So now that he is here did he stop fuel from bin 145naira?? Or d price of food items from increasing or reduce inflation rate. Y do pple take these pastors as Gods....the pastor can leave to north Korea for all I care if that's his decision. Nobody is begging him, probably that's what he wants sef and he is driving this propaganda so that he can raise his shoulder and feel too important to gain more members
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by datribune: 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
successinlife:

Even during biblical days,prophecies were averted or changed ,Jonah's prophecy to Nineveh of Go's wrath and the imminent distruction of the city and prophet's Hezekiah's message to the king that he should prepare his home and get ready to die,but God had mercy and added to the King's days on earth.God can change His plan at any given time.TB Joshua is only human and not God.

So God changed his mind frm making Hillary President & made Trump?.
Smh, happy delusion!

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by shine12: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
stop being jealous. You're not more intelligent or richer than his followers. Even fg knows that if he leaves, the country will loose and they'll do anything to keep him from leaving

Refusing to be a blind sheep has nothing to do with wealth and intelligence.Rich and smart people can still be conned for a lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by DeRay98(m): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

Egbami! So the church is officially a business now where revenue is being generated? Issokay.

This is where your generation is so clueless and you're all crying "no jobs".
When people go to Saudi Arabia for pilgrimage and Israel don't they spend money, on Visas, hotels, food etc? In economic terms what industry do you classify those activities?
When Christian faithfuls visit big Churches in Nig yearly from all over the world, don't they pay for visas, lodge in hotels and buy food cooked and prepared by Nigerian?
Are those food vendors who sell around those locations not making from those activities?
Are those vendors not ordinary Nigerians?
Some of you young ones of this age wasted your parent's money on education, wasted govts subsidy of education and wasted public knowledge and time.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Akshow: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
successinlife:

Nobody stops you from opening church,TB Joshua never seeks public opinion before he opened his,by the tile you start you will know how far,unenlightened people thinks khaki is leather till they slowly or rushly pack up after thinking everything that glitters is gold.
ur sense of humor is whacked. The joke flew right over ur head. Swerve aside abeg
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
I want to buy a share in TB Joshua's church
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Tundeobama(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
DeRay98:

When people go to Saudi Arabia for pilgrimage and Israel don't they spend money, on Visas, hotels, food etc? In economic terms what industry do you classify those activities?
When Christian faithfuls visit big Churches in Nig yearly from all over the world, don't they pay for visas, lodge in hotels and buy food cooked and prepared by Nigerian?
Are those food vendors who sell around those locations not making from those activities?
Some of you young ones of this age wasted your parent's money on education, wasted govts subsidy of education and wasted public knowledge and time.

THANK YOU FOR THE ANALYTSIS AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YORUBA MUSLIM ON NAIRALAND THEY LOOK FOR WAYS TO BATCH CHRISTIAN,DONT TELL ME NORTH HAS STARTED TEACHING YOU GUYS NONSENCE.OUR FORE FATHER TOLD US TO LOVE EACH OTHER
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
DeRay98:

Bitter truth
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by winny4sandy: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
megrimor:
TB Joshua is leaving, Oyakhilohme is leaving, and you say Nigeria isn't cursed?
where is Oyakhilohme leaving to?
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by tragergeorge(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Wondering where the billions we have gained from his presence here are hidden. undecided
normal goat, so you nor understand the post abi you just see the he topic then rush DE comment rubbish, dem for carry d billions come give your daddy na
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by tragergeorge(m): 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Iloveafrica:

cry cry cry
Dear nairalanders please I want you to advise me.

I had a fracture on my left hand and I'm already receiving treatment [since 4 days ago]
My problem is that I don't like being alone.
What do you think I can be doing at home to keep myself busy so as to avoid over thinking and boredom?
DE smoke weed steady
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by datribune: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
the movement is not a publicity stunt, Israel really want to bring him over to their country as for Clinton winning the election, that one is between him and his God cheesy

It would be easier for Joshua to relocate to Saudi Arabia than for him to relocate to Israel on a permanent basis. There is absolutely no camaraderie between Christianity & Judaism.
Judaism is not only d antithesis of Christianity, but also its mortal enemy. Read what d Talmud says about Jesus & Christians & tell me if any Israeli political leader will risk d religious & political backlash dat would ensue frm open handedly welcoming a Christian crusader to settle down in Israel.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by AJCs(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
It is a pity and a shameful act before God and host of heavens that we have lost the fundamentals about Christ. God, however, isn't interested in all this rubbish that these gullibles are clamouring for but interested in how lives are to be saved.
For so many churches to have become a human wisdom of generating revenues to their churches and nation, I fervently believe their cases can't be different from from Jesus' statement; Lukewarm people He says He would vomit, get out from me ye workers of iniquity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by olamide14(m): 5:38pm On Jun 11, 2017

I had a fracture on my left hand and I'm already receiving treatment [since 4 days ago]
What do you think I can be doing at home to keep myself busy so as to avoid over thinking and boredom?

Invite ur friends over or start playing WORD GAME.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by SayITnw: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Iloveafrica:

cry cry cry

Sorry to hear about your fracture. You will be fine!

Read a Book...you can get a lot of them free on the internet; Google topics you are interested in, I am assuming you are right handed. You can also listen to life enriches TED talks, sermons etc. depending on what works for you.

If you have your own space, get veges potted for you and watch them grow as u nurture them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
ihateuglygirls:
Who him epp?

Lots of people o.
Uncountable sef

Meanwhile, if you want to send bulk sms to your church members, kindly stare at my signature for what to do.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by ontruth(m): 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
ivolt:
Nigeria won't be blackmailed into dropping the charges against TB.
How much tax does TB Joshua pays ?

He must answer for the avoidable deaths that happened in his church.
Dangote will answer first .
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by ontruth(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

Egbami! So the church is officially a business now where revenue is being generated? Issokay.

What do you know about revenue generation ?
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by ontruth(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jiang:
why do you insist on forcing some1 who wants to leave to stay.

let him go jor, there will always be other opportunities & besides the Man na mortal the highest he can be in service na 10 decades from now( Trust me, am being very generous with this number)
Yet if someone snatches your girlfriend or she decides to leave your sorry ass you'll be crying like a baby.. Mtweee smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophecy For Wizkid Musician / Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. / Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.