Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts (35145 Views)

Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun / What Nigeria’ll Lose If TB Joshua Yields To Israeli Calls To Relocate To Galilee / If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Pabloosas(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
To those people thinking it's about the church paying tax or not, read the article again and understand how it's gonna affect the economy. Happy Sunday

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by PenisCaP: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
Sombori should take me to the place where the billions we've gained from him are buried.

Pls I want to marry u tongue
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by munas: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
thesicilian:
TB Joshua will not relocate. He's smart enough to know that Israelis are not as gullible as Nigerians.

And they are still trooping to see him at Ikotun on daily basis...say something else

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by martineverest(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
megrimor:
TB Joshua is leaving, Oyakhilohme is leaving, and you say Nigeria isn't cursed?
pastor oyas is back to nigeria fully
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by tballeyy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
coolTB should be warn that black pow*r will no more effetive there if he insist movin
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Aburi001: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Wondering where the billions we have gained from his presence here are hidden. undecided
The Northerners will lose Trillions if Ibos should relocate to the South East grin
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by EvilMetahuman: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nigeria will lose more money if tb joshua relocates than if igbos leave nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by cristianisraeli: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
state of israel is waiting to receive you.and God add more blessing to israel because they are already blessed.shalom

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Iyeogwu1: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hw much will Nigeria lose if I relocate?
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Rakitic4: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
1. Nations like USA and North Korea are testing ballistic missiles and Nuclear weapons. Our dear country is dragging Jollof rice supremacy with Ghana and Senegal. Bikonu who did this to us? .
2. Have been having chest pain since one slay queen told me "Beauty Lies In The Eyes Of The *Decoder*" Abeg Sis, which decoder DSTV abi GOTV Hold me abeg I no wan faint .
3.That awkward moment When you are too single that even when you type "kissing" auto correct changes it to "kidding."...... May your story change in this 2017 .
4.People on WhatsApp that their status has been "At the gym" for the past 3 yrs..Please are you preparing to destroy the world? .
5.You will tell a guy you're single and he will be like "That can't be TRUE" Uncle, if you want toast, toast, don't be dragging my singleness with me, is it your singleness?? .
6.Some boys will wake up 2am to pee and they will post "Real Hustlers Don't Sleep" Idiot Who are You Deceiving Don't touch me ooo, Am not feeling fine. .
7.Some guys and their indirect insults sha. Please what is the meaning of "As I see that trouser, I just know say na you" Wicked pple... .
8. The reason why Nigerian women did not go to the Olympics in Brazil because they were afraid of meeting the owners of their hair! BRAZILIAN HAIR .
9. Disaster is when you steal meat from the pot, and you can't recall whether the spoon was on top or inside the pot. .
10. The way some people are black in NIGERIA ehhhh ,if you shoot dem in the night...the bullet will come back to you and ask for torchlight. .
11.When You Want to Charge your phone In a Football Viewing centre and You Mistakenly Off The DSTV during penalty shoot out.. shey you remember when your mum always tell you that your phone will kill you one day ?.. The moment has finally come.. Just get ready to die .
12. People will be doing "is that one this,is that one that" thats how they will do when trumpet blow,they will say "trumpet that blow and left me behind,is that one trumpet?? .
13. In Hollywood Merlin will just say two words and a fire breathing dragon will appear. In Nollywood ike mbe of amadioha shrine will recite a whole book of incantations (280 pages) just to off candle Then he will tell you to bring the following - 8 virgin rats - 10 married ants - 3 pregnant mosquitoes - 2 lesbian hens To appease the Gods naija i respect una hustle...

14. That awkward moment when a 5'star Hotel attendant tells you Bottle of Coke is N1500 You will be Like ! "I mean Coke, Asin the Mineral type.. Not Alcoholic one " i mean the normal coke dat looks like Pepsi.

15. That moment wen your phone battery is 3%, seeing your landlord upload a pic with His family on Facebook and you quickly try to comment "Kul People" but auto correct changed it to "Cult People" just before your battery went off See!!! Don't bother trying to explain, just find another house...

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by munas: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigsmoke2:
churches don't pay tax and most of his members in Nigeria are nigerans they will either worship via Skype, join redeemed or pastor sule . no billions will be lost

You got no brains...

It simply means that all the hotels and busineses along that axis that makes money from people comming to the church will
lose patronage runing into billions of naira.

There are over 100 hotels,guest houses and lodges arround the church...plus other busineses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by 0b100100111: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Rubbish!

No one is indispensable!

Naxo some people talk say Nigeria, the giant of Africa will crumble if them secede. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Iyeogwu1: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:
state of israel is waiting to receive you.and God add more blessing to israel because they are already blessed.shalom
I hear you
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
why do you insist on forcing some1 who wants to leave to stay.

let him go jor, there will always be other opportunities & besides the Man na mortal the highest he can be in service na 10 decades from now( Trust me, am being very generous with this number)
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Ewedegubbler: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
I Have 14 Hectares of land in Urum Anambra state. Let him relocate to Biafra and i will gladly let him use all for his church, As long as i get just 10 percent of whatever money is generated there..
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by munas: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Miles300:
Of what good Has the billions done ! That they are saying nigeria will loose billion ! When tb Joshua become part of nigeria economy ! Cos of tourist that are coming to his church ?

You are just been chidish or you are not informed.

All the hotels,guest houses and other busineses that have him foreign and local members as customers
will lose customers and they are employers of labour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by cloud7: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Yes,we will loose trillions of dollars cos his holy water is the new crude oil just discovered.. TB is now larger than shell,chevron,Mobil and other MNC combined... Yeye Pple

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by ikorodureporta: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
D billions wey dem dey make now, where e dey??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Originalsly: 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hmmm...I worked for TB Joshua for 15 years....I was chef.... for bakery and canteen when I left to ehmmmm..... sell provisions. Interesting.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by thesicilian: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
stop being jealous. You're not more intelligent or richer than his followers. Even fg knows that if he leaves, the country will loose and they'll do anything to keep him from leaving

munas:

And they are still trooping to see him at Ikotun on daily basis...say something else

Your opinion is yours, just as mine is mine. I don't have to stoop to anyone's level in order to prove a point.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by ekwerendi(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
pls if this is true,TB Joshua isn't patriotic enough... in dis period of economic recession he still wants to withdraw n brings economic woe to d Nigerian economy...
But in other news ppl were saying he is using magical powers to perform miracles. why do they now want him to stay...
Ohhh Nigeria, a confused nation..prophet isn't recognized in his home
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by ekensi01: 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Running away from recession and coruption.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by brojoshua: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
If he relocates to his place in hell? Heavy destruction and wrath of God are upon Nigeria and more so because of the many great but false prophets.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by tosyne2much(m): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
A chicken is not usually honoured in its own town. People who truly know the worth of this man will gladly receive him in their country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by calcal: 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
Better he go and allow people to save their money.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Ioseph(m): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
GAHAHAHA is this man seriously defending a fraudulent money-grubbing pastor rat? The amount of "billions" going to regular Naijans outside the money-pockets elites of the country will not change one bit! There are no major minimum wage or occupational health and safety laws, and they are rarely enforced, and this man is a pastor meaning that he can use his position as a 'religious leader' to shirk legal allegations! Stop trying to bait people with tabloids!

LISTEN! Nigeria is already losing billions every day from corrupt trash in government. If Naija was a nation without corruption, tribalism and contagious stupidity, it has the potential to be the most developed nation in Africa, on the level of Japan or at least Vietnam. Not only does Naija have over 100 million people, a huge amount of population resources, but it has vaste mineral, oil reserves and farmland. Make NO mistake that Nigeria's AWFUL corruption by businesses, churches/pastors and politicians, along with it's constant threat from Boko Haram and Armed Robber retards who don't have the brains to think clearly about the future, are the ANCHORS that are holding down what could potentially be an INCREDIBLE world power.

Instead Dumb Boharams are killing innocent people, destabilising infrastructure development and education, and driving away tourism and investors. Instead religion controls the minds of the masses, academic communities do not exist and people have no love for those outside they family. Instead the trash Naijan government is one of the most corrupt govs. on earth, and funnels huge amounts of money out of development projects and projects to help Naija's poorest people, just so they can line their pigstyes with more personal embezzled cash.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Make he move so people of IKotun can enjoy their roads.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by steric58(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
Chai some Nigerians get fish. Brain
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Ogalanyachieze: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Haha tb josh don turn to tourist attraction for nigerian govt. Just one man. No wonder they dont want igbos to leave. Just wonder how much bills will lost if biafrans go
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
These "experts" from what I see are mainly hoteliers who fear TB's planned departure might hurt their businesses. It is not as if they really care about the country losing "billions". Let them come clean please and stop hiding under the guise of "experts".
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by EYIBLESSN(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Wondering where the billions we have gained from his presence here are hidden. undecided

Hmmmm. One of the leaders of tomorrow.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by belindar: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
People comment without reasoning. Tourism is what kept many countries going. Do you know how much Saudi Arabia, morocco etc makes yearly on tourism. Is there any tourism center in Nigeria?
Do you know how the people living in that area will suffer. Ask yourself since you are born, what have you gain from the govt of Nigeria compare to other foreign govt to its people. This man is helping a lot of residents in that area. He supply Constant electricity supply which the govt cannot d. Many businesses will fold up if he leaves. He never causes traffic jam unlike those ones on Ibadan express way.That will be another Tourism gain for Israel. You think Israel is stupid to accept him. White men has been wise for long

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophecy For Wizkid Musician / Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.