Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,589 members, 7,840,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts (35141 Views)

Nigeria May Lose N8bn Yearly If TB Joshua Relocates To Israel – Fasehun / What Nigeria’ll Lose If TB Joshua Yields To Israeli Calls To Relocate To Galilee / If You Marry Wife Through Facebook, You Will Lose Her On Youtube- Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by ontruth(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Luvdk:
His end is near
Let him move
I wonder how his gullible poor africans shud get a visa to Israel cheesy
There's something wrong wt the way a Blackman reason,sometimes I wonder if some of them r human being atoll sad

His end is near? Mrs God of thunder , Must you comment trash? TB is more useful to Nigeria economy and it's citizens than your father. take it or leave it.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by ontruth(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
chijiblaze:

They've made their money from gullible Nigerians and other African people and now they're going out to Obodo Oyibo to enjoy it. When they need more cash, they'd be back.
The people in the Oyibo countries are not so stupid as to be giving millions of dollars to a charlatan fake prophet

Must you comment trash? TB is more useful to Nigeria economy and it's citizens than your father. take it or leave it.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by ontruth(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Nigeria loses billions of dollars to departing academics, emigrating doctors, thieving politicians, epileptic power, boko haram and an uneducated populace.
Tell us something new.

Must you comment trash? TB is more useful to Nigeria economy and it's citizens than your father. take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
ontruth:
Yet if someone snatches your girlfriend or she decides to leave your sorry ass you'll be crying like a baby.. Mtweee smh

says woh, i will be shocked for like 4 hours, after that i will just look for some1 better than her on many levels
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
ontruth:

TB Joshua is useful to brainwashed dolts and dummies like you who cannot see that he is a fraudster.
Without people of low IQ such as you exhibit he would be a nonentity.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by ontruth(m): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
judedwriter:
When did the church start funding the economy of a nation like local businesses? It's very strange... a church is a non-profit organisation meant to alleviate the sufferings of people-this is why churches ought not to be taxed because of it's charitable nature.

Unfortunately, we see churches here in nigeria as businesses to make massive profit...this is very sad sad no wonder we see so many charlatans wake up one morning and declare themselves pastors, open churches, deceive many with magic and steal their money. Infact now its becoming harder to differentiate true pastors from fake ones-why? Many see churches as one man businesses. So, so, sad.

If Tb Joshua wants to relocate to israel, fine! That doesn't stop the gospel in nigeria. If this pastor whom according to pastor Adeboye still needs to be saved, can control such mammoth international attention, we are really in the end times.

Is very obvious you never read the post, or you read without understanding ,or you just don't want to comment according to what you read.

The post never mention about how gospel will stop in Nigeria.

It said that mostly people living and having there businesses around that area especially hoteliers food vendors e.t.c will surely lose revenues since the church that brings customers to them is no longer there.

E.g close down Unilag or any Universities in Nigeria definitely it will surely affect many businesses in that axis,yet Education will not stop in the country. Hope you understand it right now?
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by ontruth(m): 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

TB Joshua is useful to brainwashed dolts and dummies like you who cannot see that he is a fraudster.
Without people of low IQ such as you exhibit he would be a nonentity.
\

While your father is brainwashing widows in your villages and scamming their various pussi.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by brojoshua: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Woe unto all the great and false prophets in Nigeria with all the unrighteous wealth they accumulated, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of the church
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by ontruth(m): 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jiang:

says woh, i will be shocked for like 4 hours, after that i will just look for some1 better than her on many levels

Why will you bother to be shock for even a minute when replacement is plenty? meanwhile if Abia state University or Unizik closes down today, there are unis all over the country but definitely business owners around the area will be affected massively, This is not even about TB seen as a real man of God or not because whichever one he is , people are gaining business wise by him staying put.

Banning of Okada crippled many spare parts sellers take it or leave it.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by guychidile: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
I wish TB Joshua will stay in naija,at least he is curing lots of diseases ,ailments and even empowering people.
many nationals visits naija to seek healings and words of God.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Download ludo game. Play it constantly. Wishing you quick recovery.
Iloveafrica:

cry cry cry
Dear nairalanders please I want you to advise me.

I had a fracture on my left hand and I'm already receiving treatment [since 4 days ago]
My problem is that I don't like being alone.
What do you think I can be doing at home to keep myself busy so as to avoid over thinking and boredom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
Well d day I knew TB Joshua had a lot of economic power was the day I typed "things to do in nigeria" on trip advisor (the global travel website) and TB joshua came up with a lot of stars.
I was very surprised.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Miles300: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
munas:

You are just been chidish or you are not informed.

All the hotels,guest houses and other busineses that have him foreign and local members as customers
will lose customers and they are employers of labour.
yeah right so wen he leaves it will affect nigeria economy by making it loose billions and render 1 million people jobless .... Wat has Tb Joshua got to do wit nigeria loosing billions as a nation ?
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by adoniskrunch(m): 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by judedwriter(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2017
ontruth:

Is very obvious you never read the post, or you read without understanding ,or you just don't want to comment according to what you read.

The post never mention about how gospel will stop in Nigeria.

It said that mostly people living and having there businesses around that area especially hoteliers food vendors e.t.c will surely lose revenues since the church that brings customers to them is no longer there.

E.g close down Unilag or any Universities in Nigeria definitely it will surely affect many businesses in that axis,yet Education will not stop in the country. Hope you understand it right now?
Yes boss kiss
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Nedsnow(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
Miles300:
Of what good Has the billions done ! That they are saying nigeria will loose billion ! When tb Joshua become part of nigeria economy ! Cos of tourist that are coming to his church ?
Use your brain now. Ahh annh! At least you can read. So you are telling me now that you didn't read anything about the hotels, taxi owners, shop owners, restaurants and others. Or is it until the president make mention of how the church​ have been helping people in it's vicinity make a life before you know. Ahh! Oga lara e gan ni o
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by reiddecuti: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nairalane:
Anybody can leave this country, once God is with us..who cares about......who is leaving...
I just tire for some people's comments at times..

Mtcheeeew

Believe me, God is not with 9ja. We've scared Him off.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by ElajRita(f): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
ihateuglygirls:
ugly thing like still dey talk

My attention is too expensive for empty skulls
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Sunshyne200(m): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
bigsmoke2:
churches don't pay tax and most of his members in Nigeria are nigerans they will either worship via Skype, join redeemed or pastor sule . no billions will be lost

How about the people indirectly employed by his presence, the hotels & staff, the tax they pay, the transport companies there, their taxes also, caterers and restaurants and staffs, wen all these close down, even the PHCN would lose as none would pay, so sometimes just don't be objective, but analytic in thoughts.
No insults iintended
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
DeRay98:

This is where your generation is so clueless and you're all crying "no jobs".
When people go to Saudi Arabia for pilgrimage and Israel don't they spend money, on Visas, hotels, food etc? In economic terms what industry do you classify those activities?
When Christian faithfuls visit big Churches in Nig yearly from all over the world, don't they pay for visas, lodge in hotels and buy food cooked and prepared by Nigerian?
Are those food vendors who sell around those locations not making from those activities?
Are those vendors not ordinary Nigerians?
Some of you young ones of this age wasted your parent's money on education, wasted govts subsidy of education and wasted public knowledge and time.

When you correct someone and you add insults to it, your correction becomes useless. You'd know this if you were really as intelligent as you thought you were. You may be old, smart even but definitely not intelligent.
Good night old man.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by akilo1: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
thesicilian:
TB Joshua will not relocate. He's smart enough to know that Israelis are not as gullible as Nigerians.
you need brain surgery in order to read and understand
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by DeRay98(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
OgidiOlu3:

When you correct someone and you add insults to it, your correction becomes useless. You'd know this if you were really as intelligent as you thought you were. You may be old, smart even but definitely not intelligent.
Good night old man.

Being an "old man" is not a curse, people pray to reach old age but all is guaranteed to reach it.
Some of you need to be whipped to reset your thinking and mentality. Because such people are so disappointing the way they display their ignorance even in public without minding that there may be people who are knowledgeable and reading their posts.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by jesse8048(m): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
Iloveafrica:

cry cry cry
Dear nairalanders please I want you to advise me.

I had a fracture on my left hand and I'm already receiving treatment [since 4 days ago]
My problem is that I don't like being alone.
What do you think I can be doing at home to keep myself busy so as to avoid over thinking and boredom?

Nairaland is there for u, buy novels, newspapers and magazines.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by dinggle: 6:17am On Jun 12, 2017
Absolute rubbish, what will happen to Nigeriq if h3 dies tomorrow, Nigeria is not built around an individual......i want him out to prove to the fearful that he aint shit. Tomorrow now Apostle Suleman will say he is going to Ghana same ppl will be yalling end-of-the-world
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by Zodiac61(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2017
Please, please, please let him go.
I am sure that Nigeria will survive without him.
His contribution to the economy is not positive.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2017
datribune:

TB Joshua is lucky dat he did not operate in Biblical times when fake Prophecies like Clinton winning d Presidency would hav been met wit death at d stakes.
It's better 4 him to stay here where d NBC doesn't do its work of regulating TV contents & where people ar more gullible. He can keep getting more & selling more holy water at 5,000 Naira & operating his Emmanuel TV without questions asked.
d purported movement is just a publicity stunt. Israelis ar judaists who don't believe in Jesus or dat He is d Christ. d population breakdown of Israel is as follows:
Jewish - 75.4%
Muslim 16.9%
Christian 2.1%
Druze 1.7%
BTW, we hav not forgotten dat d Prophet could see d result of US election but not d catastrophic collapse of his church building leading to numerous deaths.

tell that to Rabbi Yehuda...
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by successinlife: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2017
datribune:

So God changed his mind frm making Hillary President & made Trump?.
Smh, happy delusion!

You want everybody to thread your path,there is freedom of believe and association.How does his prediction or prophecy affects you?did his followers complained about the failed prophecy?alot of people won't mind their business,this man don't have time for all his critics.Let him be,he is your calamity.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by chijiblaze(m): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2017
ontruth:

My Father...(bless his soul)...worked hard to make his money, honestly, while contributing to the development and growth of this (ungrateful) country. He was part of the people who built the Kiri dam, to supply electricity and irrigation to Adamawa and its surrounding states, while dodging the gruesome Maitatsine group a.k.a boko haram prequel. Also lectured in the federal Poly, Educating the northern youth, who have now issued a quit notice.
Well I don't know if T.B. is your father, biologically, or spiritually, or biologico-spiritual, but making dubious money from gullible idiotic people cannot compare in terms of usefulness to the country to the achievements I listed earlier. Besides one is enhancing/ entrenching education and engineering construction, the other is busy spreading superstition, ignorance and witch-hunting.
Now back to the main topic of to-leave-or-not-to-leave for T.B.J. to Israel, and the attendant effects on the Nigerian economy,
You may wish to know that his so called contributions can be in from of taxes, if he/ his temple does pay at all or the spending of the visitors/ pilgrims/ tourists. If he goes, these gullible fellows would still seek another charlatan fake wonder-wrecker to continue to soothe their spiritual inferiority complex. (as T.B. isn't the only one) They'd still spend the same money, economy looses nothing. But he will face stricter scrutiny, from the authorities on his activities even curtail on advertising fake miracles and wonder cures that don't work, not mentioning false prophecies and death predictions on important people which would definitely land him in hot soup. He must pay tax! MUST. and he'd find the more educated and religiously skeptical Israelis are more difficult to con and dupe than superstitious Nigerians.
By the way. Why should he make such fuss about leaving? Is he the only one?
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by datribune: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
successinlife:

You want everybody to thread your path,there is freedom of believe and association.How does his prediction or prophecy affects you?did his followers complained about the failed prophecy?alot of people won't mind their business,this man don't have time for all his critics.Let him be,he is your calamity.
[/s]

What is dis one saying?. I'll start minding my own business when u stop posting on a publicic forum. Hypocrite, if u didn't know, u give ur opinion, I give mine. That's how it works on a public forum.
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by successinlife: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2017
datribune:
[s][/s]

What is dis one saying?. I'll start minding my own business when u stop posting on a publicic forum. Hypocrite, if u didn't know, u give ur opinion, I give mine. That's how it works on a public forum.

Continue to backlash and tarnish others,good judge that knows whose prediction and prophecy is extablished and failed.Kudos
Re: Nigeria Will Lose Billions If TB Joshua Relocates — Experts by datribune: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
successinlife:

Continue to backlash and tarnish others,good judge that knows whose prediction and prophecy is extablished and failed.Kudos
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophecy For Wizkid Musician / Catholic Bishops Attack Father Mbaka For Anti-jonathan Prophecies. / Gloria And Mike Bamiloye, Their Children, Damilola, Joshua & Gift Bamiloye Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.