Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. (7361 Views)

Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die / Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) / APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Dereformer(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
A lot of people have asked to know exactly what the Igbo's want.

In clear terms and for the umpteenth time, Igbos want referendum and not war. We want to have a referendum towards actualisation of Biafra.

This is not a call to war. Sudan as well as numerous other countries have been split through referendum.

I do not belief that we are better staying together. I belief the North will be better staying with any section that wants to go with them, same for the Igbos

All the war languages only emanate from the North. The East is only asking for referendum.

In the coming days, the UN, AU, ECOWAS and other international bodies will be called upon to prevail on Nigerian government to organise a peaceful referendum.

13 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by NothingDoMe: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
My brother you think they don't know that? They know quite alright. They initially wanted to Bluff it but it's now serious.

The hope of the north was in the ND oil but they are sadly mistaken.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by LionDeLeo: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dereformer:

In clear terms and for the umpteenth time, Igbos want referendum and not war. We want to have a referendum towards actualisation of Biafra.

This is not a call to war. Sudan as well as numerous other countries have been split through referendum.

I do not belief that we are better staying together. I belief the North will be better staying with any section that wants to go with them, same for the Igbos

All the war languages only emanate from the North. The East is only asking for referendum.

In the coming days, the UN, AU, ECOWAS and other international bodies will be called upon to prevail on Nigerian government to organise a peaceful referendum.

There is something I don't understand; why is it that iporks cannot stand the odour of their own poo?

Igbos are not calling for war, was this man called cownu drunk when he made this statement?

Why are iporks characterised by lies?

Meanwhile, point out how the kaduna declaration was a call for war.

Look at someone clearly calling for the killings of Nigerians and you have the guts to pour out this trash.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by shukuokukobambi: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
So all the idiotic hate speeches by the albino on his radio was what? Rantings of a slowpoke? When he asked for pastor Kumuyi to be killed in aba, what was that? An easter day message?

I laugh in biabia. I never knew you guys could become so civil in so short a time. What's responsible for the change? A speech by one kunu drinking mallam? cheesy

Abeg let the referendum start biko

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Ogalanyachieze: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dereformer:

referendum is imminent they just they try provoke us un shoot gun so we go spoil the struggle. And loose surprort from au ecowas and un. Nnamdi kanu need un make statements thats will get thier attention and he got it the process is on

2 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Guestlander: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
So all the idiotic hate speeches by the albino on his radio was what? Rantings of a slowpoke? When he asked for pastor Kumuyi to be killed in aba, what was that? An easter day message?

I laugh in biabia. I never knew you guys could become so civil in so short a time. What's responsible for the change? A speech by one kunu drinking mallam? cheesy

All the rants about making Nigeria worse than Somalia was not about war but peace.
I can't believe a few Aboki boys can whip Igbos into line with only a press release.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by shukuokukobambi: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
Guestlander:

All the rants about making Nigeria worse than Somalia was not about war but peace.
I can't believe a few Aboki boys can whip Igbos into line with only a press release.

Na so according to an akpu reformatted brain cheesy

Just leave the cowards to continue their clownish show cheesy

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by EzeUche(m): 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is an important fact.

The majority of the Igbo are calling for a peaceful referendum and have stated it time and time again.

Everyone knows this. Some above me are just digging up Nnamdi Kanu's old speeches to act like every Igbo has said that. But more than one Northerner has mentioned war.

Name more than one Igbo who has said that?

6 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Dereformer(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

There is something I don't understand; why is it that iporks cannot stand the odour of their own poo?

Igbos are not calling for war, was this man called cownu drunk when he made this statement?

Look at someone clearly calling for the killings of Nigerians and you have the guts to pour out this trash.

You people erroneously think Biafra revolves around KANU. He is just one out of millions of Easterners that want Biafra.

KANU was on his own when he made those speeches. He was arrested because of that and the court in their wisdom granted him bail.

The truth is, generations unborn will still agitate for Biafra.

The most peaceful thing to do now is to call for a referendum.

Igbo's are the problem in Nigerian according to most of you, but leave them to go with their problems, you won't agree.

Biafra is bigger than KANU. If he keeps quite now, someday another will arise.

Please talk to your people, they should allow us to have our own country. Period

I am happy that the attention of UN has been drawn. This time, they will not sit and watch.

19 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by shukuokukobambi: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:
This is an important fact.

The majority of the Igbo are calling for a peaceful referendum and have stated it time and time again.

Everyone knows this. Some above me are just digging up Nnamdi Kanu's old speeches to act like every Igbo has said that. But more than one Northerner has mentioned war.

Name more than one Igbo who has said that?

You and others are very inconsequential. You already see him as your political leader in the mould of ojukwu so who cares what mild ones like you (in particular) think? Some of your folks even see him as a prophet of your new religion of Judaism so whose words carry more weight?

You've called almost all your leaders efulefu because of this albino braggart so why are you trying to pretend?

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Eastfield1: 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
K

1 Like

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by shukuokukobambi: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dereformer:

You people erroneously think Biafra revolves around KANU. He is just one out of millions of Easterners that want Biafra.

KANU was on his own when he made those speeches. He was arrested because of that and the court in their wisdom granted him bail.

Igbo's are the problem in Nigerian according to most of you, but leave them to go with their problems, you won't agree.

Please talk to your people, they should allow us to have our own country. Period

I am happy that the attention of UN has been drawn. This time, they will not sit and watch.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Una don begin deny una leader and prophet small small abi? So its now he's on his own? Who is Ipob leader again? cheesy

Anyway, I can't wait for the referendum cheesy

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by EzeUche(m): 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
A peaceful referendum is what the Igbo want.

That is the wish of the Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Dereformer(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Did any body kill pastor Kumuyi?

Our message is loud and clear. We want our own country through referendum to be conducted by the FG and observed by representatives of UN, ECOWAS, AU, AMNESTY INTNL etc.

We cannot fight, we don't have guns. our children are not in the military.

We want to have our own country. By Gods grace it will come peacefully.

The international community and world leaders are already on our case.

No going back bro. No going back.

7 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is the reason from day one I detest the method employed by IPOB. We would have achieved Biafra without raising eye brows, but for his too much noise and abusive words. Now the chicken is home to roost. However, Igbo leaders need to wade in to the issue on ground, and calm nerves. Our brothers up North have to relocate peacefully, and let our representative push for referendum asp. Nobody's blood is worth shedding on this worthless blood sucking union again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Outofsync(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
Jesus what a fuckinh"g chameleon.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by LionDeLeo: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dereformer:

Will you keep quiet and stop playing the ostrich?

What else do you want? Haven't you been ordered to leave?

Pls, don't come up with all those crap of talking to anyone, can't you now write to AU, ECOWAS etc using this declaration as a reason?

Or are you expecting the illiterate north to do those things on your behalf? Certainly you are not.

If you really want to leave, I can't see what is stopping you except if you have been playing some funny games all along.

Dude, the coast is very clear, stop grabbing rotten straws as excuses.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by shukuokukobambi: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dereformer:

Did any body kill pastor Kumuyi?

Our message is loud and clear. We want our own country through referendum to be conducted by the FG and observed by representatives of UN, ECOWAS, AU, AMNESTY INTNL etc.

We cannot fight, we don't have guns. our children are not in the military.

We want to have our own country. By Gods grace it will come peacefully.

The international community and world leaders are already in our case.

No going back bro. No going back.

Which of you condemned his idiocy then? angry

Thank God no idiot took up the instruction of your idiotic director. He was also caught on video soliciting funds for guns. Didn't he buy the guns again or did he siphon all the money?

Of course we want the referendum but just pray his stupidity and childishness doesn't cost you greatly before then. All of you that were egging him on and parroting his foolishness on nairaland too will have share in the blame

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Dereformer(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Which of you condemned his idiocy then? angry

Thank God no idiot took up the instruction of your idiotic director. He was also caught on video soliciting funds for guns. Didn't he buy the guns again or did he siphon all the money?

Of course we want the referendum but just pray his stupidity and childishness doesn't cost you greatly before then. All of you that were egging him on and parroting his foolishness on nairaland too will have share in the blame

Brother, you cannot stop Biafra. I can see it here

4 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by GrandGarcon: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
mekuzi09:
This is the reason from day one I detest the method employed by IPOB. We would have achieved Biafra without raising eye brows, but for his too much noise and abusive words. Now the chicken is home to roost. However, Igbo leaders need to wade in to the issue on ground, and calm nerves. Our brothers up North have to relocate peacefully, and let our representative push for referendum asp. Nobody's blood is worth shedding on this worthless blood sucking union again.
You would have achieved Biafra without raising eyebrows, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Pls, don't come up with all those crap of talking to anyone, can't you now write to AU, ECOWAS etc using this declaration as a reason?

Or are you expecting the illiterate north to do those things on your behalf? Certainly you are not.

If you really want to leave, I can't see what is stopping you except if you have been playing some funny games all along.

Stop shouting please. You guys act like sense is too expensive to buy. When do call for self-determination culminate to war and forceful eviction from residual abode? Referendum is a process, once that is achieved, then you do have the legal right to evict Igbos from your region. The part your people is toeing is completely old school and reeks of hate and jealousy. Well, its not your fault. If my people had listened to the voice of wisdom, the civil war lesson is not enough to bar them from venturing beyond Enugu.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by GrandGarcon: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Nnamdi Kanu never said such thing, I want you to give me a link to the broadcast, were he made that statement. You people are the ones saying war,war , since God knows when.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by shukuokukobambi: 2:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dereformer:

Brother, you cannot stop Biafra. I can see it here

I don't wish to stop Biafra. May it happen peacefully in the name of whatever you serve.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by CoolFreeday(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Even if referendum is conducted, surprises will await you all.
Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by KahlDrogo(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:
A peaceful referendum is what the Igbo want.

That is the wish of the Igbo.
Didnt you people think about that when insisting "the zoo must fall" and asking that "yerooba and awusa" be killed?

Didn't we warn you guys your words will come back to hunt you? What did you call us? "Unity begger" and "Hausa Fulani slaves" if I remember.

Just a simple press release from some small boys and you little girls are pissing on your pants.

You people made your bed this way better lie in it.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
GrandGarcon:
You would have achieved Biafra without raising eyebrows, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Yes, Uwazuruike was almost achieving it by building consensus underground, before this charlatan came and blew up everything with his too much noise and rhetoric.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by IfeNtinye: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by GrandGarcon: 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
mekuzi09:

Yes, Uwazuruike was almost achieving it by building consensus underground, before this charlatan came and blew up everything with his too much noise and rhetoric.
Uwazuruike? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I was there live, even in Enugu his followers were everywhere, causing trouble here and there, even in Owerri, they will use Ina'aga to be causing so much confusion riding recklessly, they even started to extort money from people. YOU dey talk sh1t bro!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Uwazuruike? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I was there live, even in Enugu his followers were everywhere, causing trouble here and there, even in Owerri, they will use Ina'aga to be causing so much confusion riding recklessly, they even started to extort money from people. YOU dey talk sh1t bro!
After his incarceration he had to bow to the voice of wisdom, which is the non-violent part.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by ZorGBUooeh: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Shattap boy..You shuld be planning how the new nation oduwaarewastan will work out..No going back..In Oct 1 we stand. cool
Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by shukuokukobambi: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
[s]
Shattap boy..You shuld be planning how the new nation oduarewastan will work out..No going back..In Oct 1 we stand.[/s] cool

4 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by EzeUche(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Didnt you people think about that when insisting "the zoo must fall" and asking that "yerooba and awusa" be killed?

Didn't we warn you guys your words will come back to hunt you? What did you call us? "Unity begger" and "Hausa Fulani slaves" if I remember.

Just a simple press release from some small boys and you little girls are pissing on your pants.

You people made your bed this way better lie in it.

Name a time Igbos have attacked anyone you coward?

I can count the many times that Hausa have attacked your people in your own land. Isn't one of your obas in Ife still in jail with countless of your people due to a skirmish with the Hausa?

Or how about a Yoruba chief that was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen?

Does Mile 12 come to mind?

Your people are quick to attack Igbos because you perceive us to be weak when your people are disrespected daily by the North. That is the definition of a coward

We Igbos will not be cowed by anyone. Especially not by some cowards.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Peace Panel Gets 170 Petitions, Blames COVID-19 For Delayed Sittings / FG Plans Five Million Solar-powered Households, 250,000 Jobs / FEC Approves Seven New Road Projects Across The Six Geo-political Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.