Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. (7390 Views)

Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die / Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) / APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
kayyusuf:
please tell ekerenmadu and other south eastern legislators to be bold enough to move a motion for the referendum
South Eastern leglislators are already asking for the clause to be included in the constitution. So chill
Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Gotze1: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=Okoyiboz3 post=57422907][/quote]god nnamdi KANU hehehehe.
Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
honeychild:

Whenever a member of a tribe makes hate speech, right thinking members of that tribe immediately rise up and correct him.

When Oba Akiolu made the hate speech, the outcry from yorubas was louder than any other. Even Tinubu disowned him.

Even these Arewa boys. There has been an outcry from right thinking Northerners including Emirs.

Where was the outcry from right thinking igbos when your albino was running his mouth? Over 20 million and none of you could correct him?
What make you think he was not corrected for goodness sake? How did the dislike for Okorocha the Imo State Governor started?
Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by shukuokukobambi: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
mekuzi09:

What make you think he was not corrected for goodness sake? How did the dislike for Okorocha the Imo State Governor started?

Pls correct yourself. Its Okoroawusa not okorocha!!

7 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
pazienza:

You only have the platform you have today, to speak freely about Biafra on this forum without being banned, to wave Biafran Flag freely in Nigeria without police arresting you, to conduct a Biafran wedding without harassment by NPF because of IPOB and Kanu, I have a Biafran flag right now mounted in my street and indeed every nooks and crannies of my neighbourhood. Ask people in the know how bad peaceful MASSOB had it against Nigerian security agencies.

Show respect to people whose madness created the clarity you enjoy today. The Kingdom always suffered violence, only the violent ones can take it.

Biafra is today being discussed in both National
and International platforms. Unconventional conditions require unconventional solutions, this is exactly what IPOB and Kanu did.

In as much as it pains me to agree with you that he has created more awareness than any group, but the questions remains, is his method the only method? Is his approach the only best option in pursuing self-determination? Does he think about post-Biafra?..... this and many more questions which I will not want to divulge on a public forum.....
Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by honeychild(f): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
mekuzi09:

Provide link. You were shown link of prominent Yorubas condemning Akiolu. I want to see one igbo elder sating his rhetoric was too over the top.

Okorocha is hated because he is APC. Nothing else.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by GrandGarcon: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

The clip is very handy but if I provide it you will not own up, I need not waste my time.
go and have a seat
Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by NaMeAboki: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dereformer:
A lot of people have asked to know exactly what the Igbo's want.

In clear terms and for the umpteenth time, Igbos want referendum and not war. We want to have a referendum towards actualisation of Biafra.

This is not a call to war. Sudan as well as numerous other countries have been split through referendum.

I do not belief that we are better staying together. I belief the North will be better staying with any section that wants to go with them, same for the Igbos

All the war languages only emanate from the North. The East is only asking for referendum.

In the coming days, the UN, AU, ECOWAS and other international bodies will be called upon to prevail on Nigerian government to organise a peaceful referendum.

See how this one is twisting and trying to sugar coat their vitriolic aggression - luckily we have a lot of the evidence on tape.
LOL, excuse me pls, tell me what you think your bloda Kanu would do with the arms he was caught on tape soliciting for money from his blodas in Amelica?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Pledges Job Creation, Revival Of Ajaokuta / Fayose’s N6.9 Billion Fraud Trial Stalled By Absence Of Trial Judge / How Come Herdsmen Don't Attack these states

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.