Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. (7401 Views)

Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die / Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) / APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by LionDeLeo: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Nnamdi Kanu never said such thing, I want you to give me a link to the broadcast, were he made that statement. You people are the ones saying war,war , since God knows when.

Yes, I know.

Iporks and denial are like bread and butter.

You mean the rant of the monkey which has become a household anthem among iporks touts is what you want to deny again?

Pretty sure you will deny videos.

9 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by LionDeLeo: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
mekuzi09:

Stop shouting please. You guys act like sense is too expensive to buy. When do call for self-determination culminate to war and forceful eviction from residual abode? Referendum is a process, once that is achieved, then you do have the legal right to evict Igbos from your region. The part your people is toeing is completely old school and reeks of hate and jealousy. Well, its not your fault. If my people had listened to the voice of wisdom, the civil war lesson is not enough to bar them from venturing beyond Enugu.

Look at what the leader of this call for self-determination is saying.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by ZorGBUooeh: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Oduwaarewastan citizen.
Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by dnawah(m): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
Dereformer:
A lot of people have asked to know exactly what the Igbo's want.

In clear terms and for the umpteenth time, Igbos want referendum and not war. We want to have a referendum towards actualisation of Biafra.

This is not a call to war. Sudan as well as numerous other countries have been split through referendum.

I do not belief that we are better staying together. I belief the North will be better staying with any section that wants to go with them, same for the Igbos

All the war languages only emanate from the North. The East is only asking for referendum.

In the coming days, the UN, AU, ECOWAS and other international bodies will be called upon to prevail on Nigerian government to organise a peaceful referendum.
ogbu oge nwe plans.it is working.
Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by KevinDein: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

LMAO
That screenshot of Kanu has just ensured Ibos can't play the victim card, now or at any time in the future.

Internet never forgets.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I'm not an IPOBian, neither do I subscribe to their ideology. But going by your submission, the same Kanu had been jailed by the Nigerian State, and is on bail right now. Is that not enough punishment for the supposed hate speech. Secondly, some Nigerians have said worst things than Kanu, and they are still walking free. So whats your position on that?
Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by LionDeLeo: 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2017
KevinDein:

LMAO
That screenshot of Kanu has just ensured Ibos can't play the victim card, now or at any time in the future.

Internet never forgets.

Can you imagine, the rant from the bonobono bleached monkey which has become a household anthem among iporks touts is what they are now denying.

They are denying it.

GrandGarcon:
Nnamdi Kanu never said such thing, I want you to give me a link to the broadcast, were he made that statement. You people are the ones saying war,war , since God knows when.

8 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
KevinDein:

LMAO

Internet never forgets.
Don't make me believe that your education is a waste. So we should equate the speech of one man to over 20 million people? You guys come little low than expected. Do you want me to dig out hate speeches by individuals from a particular ethnic group against the Igbos? Should we use that as a yardstick to generalize against such ethnic group? Una mumu no get part 2, I swear.
Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by LionDeLeo: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
mekuzi09:

I'm not an IPOBian, neither do I subscribe to their ideology. But going by your submission, the same Kanu had been jailed by the Nigerian State, and is on bail right now. Is that not enough punishment for the supposed hate speech. Secondly, some Nigerians have said worst things than Kanu, and they are still walking free. So whats your position on that?

By my submission? Which of my submissions said/suggested so?

Jailed and is on bail? In which country did this happen?

Pls, mention the Nigerians that have said something close to that and are still walking free.

6 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by KevinDein: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Can you imagine, the rant from the bonobono bleached monkey which has become a household anthem among iporks touts is what they are now denying.

They are denying it.

God bless the internet.

Fifty years from now when they try to rewrite history, as they are doing with what happened in the sixties, our kids will find it quite easy to tell the world that their ancestors weren't the bad guys who dished out the first blow. Internet will keep on record that Kanu started the madness.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by KevinDein: 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
mekuzi09:

Don't make me believe that your education is a waste. So we should equate the speech of one man to over 20 million people? You guys come little low than expected. Do you want me to dig out hate speeches by individuals from a particular ethnic group against the Igbos? Should we use that as a yardstick to generalize against such ethnic group? Una mumu no get part 2, I swear.
Speech of one man that got the endorsement of most Ibos. Speech of one man that wasn't condemned by any of your elders.

Fifty years from now when you try to rewrite history, as you are doing with what happened in the sixties, our kids will find it quite easy to tell the world that their ancestors weren't the bad guys who dished out the first blow. Internet will keep on record that Kanu started the madness and had the approval of many Ibos.

Live with that reality.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by EzeUche(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Pls, mention the Nigerians that have said something close to that and are still walking free.

Didn't Buhari your own President say much worse when he lost to GEJ?

And didn't the North erupt and many Corpers lost their lives?

You people have short term memories

Or what about the Oba of Lagoon I mean Lagos say that Igbos should be drowned in the Lagoon?

1 Like

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by LionDeLeo: 3:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:

Or what about the Oba of Lagoon I mean Lagos say that Igbos should be drowned in the Lagoon?

Pls let's have the link(s)

9 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Like I said, stop making a noise. Go through this link and see for yourself the genesis of hate speech at least the recent times. It did not start with Kanu. Stop shouting in our ears biko. Igbos will leave the North, that one na sure banker.

https://www.nairaland.com/3846933/trip-memory-nnamdi-kanu-started/3#57299250
Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by GrandGarcon: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

They are denying it.

it is your family you are referring to, once again, Nnamdi Kanu's broadcasts are all on YouTube, I need a link to them or STFU.
Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by GrandGarcon: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Yes, I know.

Iporks and denial are like bread and butter.

You mean the rant of the monkey which has become a household anthem among iporks touts is what you want to deny again?

Pretty sure you will deny videos.
where are the videos? Show me or STFU.
Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by GrandGarcon: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
mekuzi09:

After his incarceration he had to bow to the voice of wisdom, which is the non-violent part.
story, story , story.
Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
KevinDein:

Speech of one man that got the endorsement of most Ibos. Speech of one man that wasn't condemned by any of your elders.

Fifty years from now when you try to rewrite history, as you are doing with what happened in the sixties, our kids will find it quite easy to tell the world that their ancestors weren't the bad guys who dished out the first blow. Internet will keep on record that Kanu started the madness and had the approval of many Ibos.

Live with that reality.
Go through this thread and tell yourself the truth. I'll not engage you again. You're Nigerian, and you're programmed to believe your own shiit without thinking. Bye.

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:

Eze, please leave these deluded fellows to believe in their lies. As long as its hating the Igbos, they will converge together to hate gleefully. Hopefully UN comes up with a resolution to push for referendum.... can't wait to see the end of this union. May be then, they can channel their hate to themselves. Anuvia them. angry
Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by IfeNtinye: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by IfeNtinye: 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

They are denying it.

[/s]
a rant of yeroba Muslim is inconsequential

1 Like

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by EzeUche(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
mekuzi09:

Eze, please leave these deluded fellows to believe in their lies. As long as its hating the Igbos, they will converge together to hate gleefully. Hopefully UN comes up with a resolution to push for referendum.... can't wait to see the end of this union. May be then, they can channel their hate to themselves. Anuvia them. angry

The hypocrisy is irritating now.

Buhari has said worse than Nnamdi Kanu, the Oba of Lagoon has said horrible things aimed at the Igbos

We can't forget the midget El Rufai and his words about what would happen if anyone touches a Fulani herdsman

2 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:

The hypocrisy is irritating now.

Buhari has said worse than Nnamdi Kanu, the Oba of Lagoon has said horrible things aimed at the Igbos

We can't forget the midget El Rufai and his words about what would happen if anyone touches a Fulani herdsman
Just leave them alone. It did not start today. Igbos have been killed on the slightest provocation in the North. This not once nor twice, but countless times.
A sit at home protests that has nothing to do with Northerners is now a premise to evict Igbos from the North. A call for self-determination is now interpreted as a call for war. Nigerians are still on the process of complete evolution to proper sapiens, I swear.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by shukuokukobambi: 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
EzeUche:

See Yoruba leaders, even those in APC, condemn akiolu's excesses

http://www.shipping-day.com/news/yoruba-leaders-pdp-opc-others-condemn-oba-akiolus-threat-against-igbos-in-lagos/

Now post a link showing where ibo leaders and elders condemned the albino's madness?

9 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by LionDeLeo: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
mekuzi09:

Like I said, stop making a noise. Go through this link and see for yourself the genesis of hate speech at least the recent times. It did not start with Kanu. Stop shouting in our ears biko. Igbos will leave the North, that one na sure banker.

Pls pack and leave, no need for all these reminders.

8 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Paretomaster(m): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
OP, i don't want to say u r drunk, but can u tell us where, and when the North called for war? at least we all have evidence of kwunu, and his cohorts promising fire, and brimstone.

Even now, it's ur excess that make them asked u to leave, but alas, u developed cold feet.. .

U said all u asked for is referendum, how? By rubbishing. And insulting the same country and president u counting on for referendum?

Disturbing the peace of the nation Upandan?

Gerraheremehn.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Pls pack and leave, no need for all these reminders.
Now you're resorting to blackmail, after getting hit with the truth. Niga, I'm not in your region. I don't plan to get there. I like my life you hear. Why should I reside in a place that I have to constantly watch my back? Mbanu. My life is too precious to be wasted because one politifian lost an election. So, save your sermon to those my brothers wey no de hear word. Not me. tongue
Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by LionDeLeo: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
[s]
mekuzi09:

Now you're resorting to blackmail, after getting hit with the truth. Niga, I'm not in your region. I don't plan to get there. I like my life you hear. Why should I reside in a place that I have to constantly watch my back? Mbanu. My life is too precious to be wasted because one politifian lost an election. So, save your sermon to those my brothers wey no de hear word. Not me. tongue
[/s]

Tell them to leave the parasitic region and if you can't do that, simply keep quiet.

All these stories aren't necessary.

5 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

Tell them to leave the parasitic region and if you can't do that, simply keep quiet.

All these stories aren't necessary.
Na today we begin tell them? We are telling them and the wise ones are relocating already. Not just your region, including the Western region. I just had a neigbor that relocated from Lagos last month. She finally moved in with her family to an adjacent flat. Enough space for she and her family.
So niga, calm your nerves and watch event unfold before your very eyes. cool
Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by LionDeLeo: 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
GrandGarcon:
where are the videos? Show me or STFU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=losCSlA45CY

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by LionDeLeo: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
mekuzi09:

Na today we begin tell them? We are telling them and the wise ones are relocating already. Not just your region, including the Western region. I just had a neigbor that relocated from Lagos last month. She finally moved in with her family to an adjacent flat. Enough space for she and her family.
So niga, calm your nerves and watch event unfold before your very eyes. cool

Good one there. Pls concentrate on that.

Bye

2 Likes

Re: It Is Only The North Calling For War. Igbos Are Not. by LionDeLeo: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Paretomaster:
OP, i don't want to say u r drunk, but can u tell us where, and when the North called for war? at least we all have evidence of kwunu, and his cohorts promising fire, and brimstone.

Even now, it's ur excess that make them asked u to leave, but alas, u developed cold feet.. .

U said all u asked for is referendum, how? By rubbishing. And insulting the same country and president u counting on for referendum?

Disturbing the peace of the nation Upandan?

Gerraheremehn.

I have even given them a video of the bleached monkey beating the drum of war, but expectedly, they will come out with a poo very soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=losCSlA45CY

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AfDB Appoints Chinelo Anohu To Head Africa Investment Forum / The Bishop Oyedepo N650 Million Road Construction Vs Federal Government! / Lagos: Rising From The Challenges Of 2020 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.