Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend (2237 Views)

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by Menh: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is our first date, I asked her to pick what from the menu list she picked the most expensive item on the menu list did not object.

The issue is she is just busy chatting with her friend. What should I do? Am still with her now.

I need urgent response.

Lala please help me move this to the promise land.
Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by IamSINZ(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2017
If this gets to FP they're gonna make a "Pablo" out of you.

3 Likes

Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by Ginaz(f): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Might be you're boring her to death and she took the easiest route to escape. cheesy

On a serious note, just tell her you find her manners disrespectful. She might get angry but Kini big deal?

Say your mind jare, it's your money she is wacking down her stomach to be discarded in the toilet. Life is too short to be a people's pleaser.

Try to throw up interesting conversations to spice up the mood, if it doesn't work and she's still chatting.....then tell her your mind.

10 Likes

Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
Move what to which promise land? Craze dey ur head

3 Likes

Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by iweecureyou: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
Menh:
This is our first date, I asked her to pick what from the menu list she picked the most expensive item on the menu list did not object me I only took Ice cream #400 (that is not the problem.

The issue is she is just busy chatting with her friend. What should I do? Am still with her now.

I need urgent response.

Mehn her u shuwore curs i am shat winth one olosho rise naw and she talk dart she is on one daytes winth one ugly mugu dart she ordar expensive tins why d mugu ordar ices creamed...
Guy be kiafull o dorntsdaytes myn olosho

Anyways ur maites are makin mournie it is ices creamed u are buy abiangry

1 Like

Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by Larryfest(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Na u see am as date na chop and clean mouth at the mugu's expense she see am as.....

2 Likes

Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by kindim(m): 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
So what are you doing with your phone now...

2 Likes

Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
She's playing you.
She obviously has no interest or respect.
Finish up your meal, thank her for a nice time, give her t-fare home and never call her again.
No apologies, no reasons, no excuses, no looking back.
That's what a boss would do

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by Ginaz(f): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
kindim:
So what are you doing with your phone now...

She is chatting while he is nairalanding grin they fit each other sef.

*Laugh wan kill me*

6 Likes

Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by NwaAmaikpe: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
It's either you are very boring...and she's giving her friends updates.

Or she's explaining her whereabouts to her real man...

If they sell icecream 400 in this joint where you are I can imagine the hell you've put that girl through.
Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lala is not moving it to front page.....take charge.

Be interesting, be irresistible, be engaging, don't allow your money waste. Think: elevator pitch. People have way too many distractions these days to suffer a bad conversation.

Resist the urge to tell her to drop her phone o! Tell her you'd counted on being her entertainment this evening and that you have come prepared. Then you launch into it.

2 Likes

Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by Menh: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Am not for this eatery thing am going to take pepper soup and something to wash am. I will discharge her now.
Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by samwhi(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
In dis fasting cry
Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
Menh:
This is our first date, I asked her to pick what from the menu list she picked the most expensive item on the menu list did not object.

I need urgent response.

She brought her friends along or on phone?
Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by subtlemee(f): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Quietly go settle the bills and leave casually and unannounced without their knowledge,when they finish with their discussions they'll also leave and learn a lesson

2 Likes

Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by MrDandy(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
Martino240:
Move what to which promise land? Craze dey ur head
Hahaha.. the guy dey kolo big time
Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by Lothario(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
Part away with the b!tch she's manner less you don't need such for a friend
Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by LesbianBoy(m): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nigerian girls sef angry
Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by teehamzat(m): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
Some gals jux wicked, am sure she's doing it intentionally, its nt cos ure boring her, dats foolish talk, its a date u dont necessarily have to be d one springing up topics, just tell her ud prefer her giving less attention to the phone, afterall its a date...nd wah kinna gal requests for the most expensive food on a dish menu on a first date?..lol

U don enter am, lol

2 Likes

Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by ikp120(m): 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
One reason why I have never and will never go on a date.
Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by macaranta(m): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
You're here too reporting to nairalanders
Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by carzola(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
Just stand up and leave her
Tell her you want to pee or take an urgent call outside..
Then go home..
Allow her call that her friend to come
And pay for her bill.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by Evablizin(f): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
Just enjoying the comments more please,but i support the post above me,leave her and go your way simple
Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by carzola(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
MsRoe:
Lala is not moving it to front page.....take charge.

Be interesting, be irresistible, be engaging, don't allow your money waste. Think: elevator pitch. People have way too many distractions these days to suffer a bad conversation.

Resist the urge to tell her to drop her phone o! Tell her you'd counted on being her entertainment this evening and that you have come prepared. Then you launch into it.

to slap you dey hungry me..

If you call a comedian for an event do you need to engage them? After buying her food.. She is suppose to be the one doing all the talking.. In fact she should talk till the guy is tired.. Nonsense somebody.

2 Likes

Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by Padiga: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2017
Smash the goddam phone.

angry sad
Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by MissRaine69(f): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
Start chatting with your friend. Or better settle the bill and leave, consider this a lesson learnt.
Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
carzola:
to slap you dey hungry me..

If you call a comedian for an event do you need to engage them? After buying her food.. She is suppose to be the one doing all the talking.. In fact she should talk till the guy is tired.. Nonsense somebody.

Abeg, leave me hand joor! No dey disturb pesin.
Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by Lessonteacher(f): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
*SHE MUST BE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YOU AT THE MOMENT THAT'S WHY YOU LACK WHAT TO SAY TO HER *GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE*
Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by mrtomola(m): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
Simply telling you she can't associate with you ni or you were kinda boring her .
Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by fineboynl(m): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
guy don't be discourage. that's what most girls do on first date. they behave like they are not into you. probably because you asked for the date. what you should have done is to talk to her by asking little and soft questions. from there you go deeper.
Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by Koolmak(m): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Next time ensure you set the rule of engagement straight.

***No chatting while you are with me***
Re: I Took A Lady Out On First Date And She Is Busy Chatting With Her Friend by feelgoodInc: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
you have an option to leave, I mean leave that place and just let everything go.
why don't you consider that option.

don't be taken for granted, if she's not happy being with you then she shouldn't be,

you shouldn't be a provider, rather a lover.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips To Recognise A Letter Bomb Or Parcel Bomb / Why Do I Love Black Men ? / Police Officers Share Their Baby Pump Holding Riffles together(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.