Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Why Do I Love Black Men ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Love Black Men ? (2241 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? / Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Love Black Men ? by igborubausa: 5:20am On Jul 08, 2017
1) first , they have big peniss. they are nice to look at, to play with, to make sperm out from ;

2) second, they are obsequious . they all have sweet mouths, know how to say coaxing words;

3) third, they are cheap, I just "yah yah" all those flatteries and tip them perfunctorily, they will keep close to me ;

4) I have vanity too, I want to see those jealous eyes from my other white female colleagues who wish to be surrounded by black boys too;

5) I am not looking for love , because the greatest love I have ever felt in my life time , was when I lied on bed and masturbated myself, imagining the robust and mature black men's bodies and how they speak and behave.....until I got my bliss from my fingers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by igborubausa: 5:23am On Jul 08, 2017
get up , black boys/men. it is broad day time in my country !

get up from your lousy beds and nasty wives. now !
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 08, 2017
Yikes
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by farouk0403(m): 6:19am On Jul 08, 2017
Another psycho on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by porchster: 6:40am On Jul 08, 2017
igborubausa:
1) first , they have big peniss. they are nice to look at, to play with, to make sperm out from ;

2) second, they are obsequious . they all have sweet mouths, know how to say coaxing words;

3) third, they are cheap, I just "yah yah" all those flatteries and tip them perfunctorily, they will keep close to me ;

4) I have vanity too, I want to see those jealous eyes from my other white female colleagues who wish to be surrounded by black boys too;

5) I am not looking for love , because the greatest love I have ever felt in my life time , was when I lied on bed and masturbated myself, imagining the robust and mature black men's bodies and how they speak and behave.....until I got my bliss from my fingers.

Can I get your number or I give u mine. Just quote for your reply.
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by fynestpotato: 7:06am On Jul 08, 2017
and after she has taken her time to stylishly throw jibes at them,instead of shunning her.my black brothers will still dignify this attention seeking whóre with a response.
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by Shiitposter: 7:07am On Jul 08, 2017
oh boi, here we go again.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by CyberGypsy(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2017
igborubausa:

if you will ask me. I think this is another way of catfishing(fake identity)
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by fynestpotato: 7:10am On Jul 08, 2017
porchster:

Unless you'd love getting your ass drilled,i suggest you stay away from that gay man.
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by paschal47(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2017
Everyday we see new batches of mad people on NL like they came for services.

Cool down! They would phase out soon. (POP)
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 08, 2017
Ur moniker sounds like igbo irumole grin no wonder,ur brain is full of igbo.No shikini sense

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by Fadiga24(m): 7:45am On Jul 08, 2017
I would like to see a day where this gorr1lla creates a topic and nobody replies. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by dcolumbus001: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2017
paschal47:

ure wicked lol... This one dey batch Z16
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by igborubausa: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2017
xstry:
Yikes

what?
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by igborubausa: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2017
farouk0403:
Another psycho on the loose.

don't you want a white lady to love you ?
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by igborubausa: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2017
porchster:

I need to see your photo first , you may post it here.
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by igborubausa: 8:26am On Jul 08, 2017
fynestpotato:
and after she has taken her time to stylishly throw jibes at them,instead of shunning her.my black brothers will still dignify this attention seeking whóre with a response.

don't you be so diffident, maybe some white lady will condescend on you. and then, you will not be so acrimonious.
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by igborubausa: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2017
Shiitposter:
oh boi, here we go again.

I am a girl. or else, can you believe a white MAN will love black men ? have you heard any white gay loves black men ? they love whites only.

only a few white girls, such as me, are audacious to love black men.
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by porchster: 8:28am On Jul 08, 2017
igborubausa:

I need to see your photo first , you may post it here.
For security reasons let me give u my number and add me up on WhatsApp.
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by igborubausa: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2017
CyberGypsy:

if you will ask me. I think this is another way of catfishing(fake identity)

then what do you think is my real identity ? some one you assume to be ?
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by igborubausa: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2017
fynestpotato:

Unless you'd love getting your ass drilled,i suggest you stay away from that gay man.

maybe I am a passive gay. he will not be drilled. he may enjoy me more than he can on a woman's body.
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by igborubausa: 8:31am On Jul 08, 2017
paschal47:

seems like why why ogun has faded out for a while. do you miss him/her ?
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by igborubausa: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Ur moniker sounds like igbo irumole grin no wonder,ur brain is full of igbo.No shikini sense

igborubausa= Igbo+yoruba+hausa

understand now ?
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by igborubausa: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2017
Fadiga24:
I would like to see a day where this gorr1lla creates a topic and nobody replies. grin

there is always some one who is even more stupid than animals , replying.
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by zephry(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2017
igborubausa:

Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by igborubausa: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=zephry post=58239725][/quote]

I love black peniss. because they are big. I am a white girl. am I wrong?
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2017
igborubausa:

I can see you are thirsty smiley do you care for otapiapia or chilled sniper? undecided

Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by CyberGypsy(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2017
igborubausa:

then what do you think is my real identity ? some one you assume to be ?

You know too well that I know your real gender/sexuality
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by igborubausa: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2017
CyberGypsy:

You know too well that I know your real gender/sexuality

you have 50% to answer it right(I am either male or female). a very high possibility . but still not yet 100% .
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by igborubausa: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2017
comradespade:

I can see you are thirsty smiley do you care for otapiapia or chilled sniper? undecided

what is otapiapia?
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by CyberGypsy(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2017
igborubausa:

you have 50% to answer it right(I am either male or female). a very high possibility . but still not yet 100% .
I zero time for this .. ! white my foot!
Re: Why Do I Love Black Men ? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2017
igborubausa:

what is otapiapia?

Ascend to hell and ask your àncéstórs
undecided undecided undecided angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Common Fruits That Helps You Last Long On Bed / Where Can I Cure Konji In Asaba Ryyt Now? / Is There Something Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.