Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday (34594 Views)

FG Declares June 12 Public Holiday, To Mark Democracy Day / Lagos Declares State Of Emergency On Bad Roads Across The State - Photos / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Blue3k(m): 4:18am On Jun 12, 2017
This good move. I'm still surprised SE governors could make biafra sit at home day state holiday.

jakandeola:
hahaha lazy girl

This was the best comeback you had to her embarrassing you on the front page? Your not built for this give up.
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by judgedredd22(m): 4:35am On Jun 12, 2017
subtlemee:

Anytime you are high on cheap drugs just quietly enter your bed and sleep tilll it wears off or be mute, don't let your behaviour or utterances make people confirm their suspicions...your quote is incoherent,what concerns Abia state in this post?

Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by evanscheck(m): 5:30am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

M.K.O does not deserve this.

Somebody that could not manage a mere Concorde Airlines.

Somebody that committed Treason by usurping constituted powers.

Should such a person be honoured

This is a shame to the zoo.

U re a disgrace to ur community

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 12, 2017
please does this holiday stop banks from opening??

because I get things to sort for that bank this morning oo
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Gamusgamus: 5:59am On Jun 12, 2017
subtlemee:
All the states should join na so somebody can just relax small at home, mbok
your head dey work wella

1 Like

Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by BluePearls(m): 6:01am On Jun 12, 2017
This Public Holiday include private sectors too?
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by lonelydora: 6:14am On Jun 12, 2017
subtlemee:

Lazy worker. Go to.work joor. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by bareal(m): 6:15am On Jun 12, 2017
TheAngry1:

oponu omo ashawo. At least we declare a holiday in memory of our lost hero. I don't recall Igbos declaring Ojukwu day for that spineless Arrow who disguised as a woman and left 2 million of his people dead. Awon omo ale.

The same Ojukwu that ran away or the same Ojukwu that contested and only his wife and children voted for him...those people are terrible!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Adebowale89(m): 6:35am On Jun 12, 2017
creamylicious:
VerY stupid people..... See as i dey under tension dey tidy up work since... Dem for don declare since friday make i calm down

who are the stupid people and who employed u dis big baby? abi u too won join make I talk crew too?
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by SuccesYear: 6:36am On Jun 12, 2017
ytkid:
because biafra did a sit-at-home order on 30 may...afonja wan do public holiday....
dey r always copying from d ibos
kid
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Adebowale89(m): 6:37am On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
What exactly happened on that day again?

are u through with your neco? you can ask your govt teacher, kiddddddddddd
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by SuccesYear: 6:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Eberex:
Nonsense news. It should be, public holiday for Lagos state civil servants. So me wey I dey work for private company go come siddon because Lagos state declared am holiday
last time I checked lasg no tie u down make una no go work naw..........it a free world
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by VanBommel(m): 6:47am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

M.K.O does not deserve this.

Somebody that could not manage a mere Concorde Airlines.

Somebody that committed Treason by usurping constituted powers.

Should such a person be honoured

This is a shame to the zoo.
someone that sunk a full container of bibles just to spite christians, that's why he died miserably
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Adebowale89(m): 6:48am On Jun 12, 2017
jaychubi:
For wetin nonsense afonjas

Vote capable igbos for Governor of Lagos in 2019 to stop this nonsense, afonjas are nt fit to govern Lagos after igbos developed it sad angry sad

em no go better for your English teacher. see how im they make u disgrace yourself on public forum

seems all of u are now tired to achieve your pipe dream. confused sets of people

we want Biafra, leave north, no we aren't living

Nigeria is a zoo but they still complain of marginalization

we want Biafra but see this didirin fooling himself that they develop Lagos again and they want to continue developing

you're the most confused region in Nigeria even those that are partally independent in thinking, in east KANU has succeeded enslaving their senses, that was how a grown up man was kneeling down without shame for a mortal

I dey shame on you people behalf. how are the almighty fallen, the hausas are now quitting modern illiteracy for y'all

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by VanBommel(m): 6:58am On Jun 12, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Oga stop ranting...
I'm very active on Nairaland..
If I'm a bigot (subtle or not), I will be popular for that..
And you can easily bring out my bigoted comments or tribalism...
My profile and posts are at your service.....
Stop ranting, go and bring out evidence wink

On the other hand, you're a hard-core Igbo hater, a hypocrite and a bloody renowned bigoted Tribalist...

If you post 20x in a day on Nairaland, 19x is about degrading Igbo people... A quick search on your profile can show that cheesy

All your Topics are about Igbo people grin grin
Oga last last, na Igbo matter go give you Cardiac arrest grin
grin grin grin grin grin don't mind the scratched-face bastarrd

1 Like

Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Adebowale89(m): 7:00am On Jun 12, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Which 1 be Igbo Jews, which 1 be Igbo Christian?
grin grin
Una don start another 1, I guess this is in retaliation for the name calling of "Yoruba Muslims"

The funny thing is that the so Called Igbo Jews are really non existent, less than 2% of the Igbo population...

Nnamdi Kanu was the person that made the Religious group more prominent amongst some Igbo people, especially his staunch fellowers.
They all claiming Jewish Religion now..

Note, I'm talking about Jewish religion, not Jewish origin...
In terms of Origin, Igbos have strong roots from the Jewish people (Israelis), but we don't practice Judaism...

On the other hand, Yoruba Muslims have a very significant population in the Yoruba ethnic group...
I believe their numbers should be in Millions...
Being a Muslim is not Bad, provided you're not a Fanatic..
So, no need to be defensive about this!!!

You can't count more than 100,000 Jewish Igbo people
You can't see more than 30,000 Igbo Muslims...

This is not a bigoted or tribal post...
I'm just stating the facts

so what has the majority of Christians domain done in you people's lives. you should be ashamed of your needless analysis

I don't think you people read the bible because despite your region is dominated by Christian you lack all the attributes of Christianity

I'll rather stay with Muslim than stay with you people that's full of hatred, hate other human being, unfriendly, intolerance, evil to mankind, poisoning yourself, ungodly and confused

I hate it when u people called yourself christian because you lack everything that has to do with Christianity

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by shizzy7(f): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Organs:
Na wah oh, that is why Nigeria is so, so disorganized. How can a State Government on Sunday, Sunday oh, declare Monday public holiday?? How? who met and took that decision on a Sunday?
It was expected.

Every year, June 12 has always been a public holiday here. It's not a matter of holding a meeting.
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by shizzy7(f): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2017
AdebisiTim2:
please does this holiday stop banks from opening??

because I get things to sort for that bank this morning oo
No,

It's majorly government agencies, some private institutions, schools.
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Daviestunech(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Adebowale89:

are u through with your neco? you can ask your govt teacher, kiddddddddddd
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by jaychubi: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2017
Adebowale89:

em no go better for your English teacher. see how im they make u disgrace yourself on public forum

seems all of u are now tired to achieve your pipe dream. confused sets of people

we want Biafra, leave north, no we aren't living

Nigeria is a zoo but they still complain of marginalization

we want Biafra but see this didirin fooling himself that they develop Lagos again and they want to continue developing

you're the most confused region in Nigeria even those that are partally independent in thinking, in east KANU has succeeded enslaving their senses, that was how a grown up man was kneeling down without shame for a mortal

I dey shame on you people behalf. how are the almighty fallen, the hausas are now quitting modern illiteracy for y'all

I cannot dignify a goat like u with a reply
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Deepfreezer(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2017
subtlemee:
and at month end you will be expecting salary abi
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Deepfreezer(m): 8:22am On Jun 12, 2017
Afonja holiday.
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by sarahade(f): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2017
dessz:
name checkers association of nairaland/Nigeria our work is to check the tribal name of a criminal shikenah.
Where is your headquarter? So I can arrange boys to beat you so una head go straight.
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Goovo(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Can someone confirm if banks are opened?
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by jakandeola(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2017
akpamuomenka:
Lazy people, they want to sit at home in remembrance of their son they cowardly abandoned in the hands of their Fulani masters.
wia can I get a baby factry
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Eberex(m): 8:45am On Jun 12, 2017
SuccesYear:
last time I checked lasg no tie u down make una no go work naw..........it a free world

shior.............why are they now making it official? Saying it as if its like Christmas or Sallah goliday where it affects everyone
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Adebowale89(m): 8:47am On Jun 12, 2017
jaychubi:

I cannot dignify a goat like u with a reply

if only u know the meaning of dignify. see as you just dey fool yourself

in the attached pic, what u utter slowpoke just did?

Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Adebowale89(m): 8:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
I'm still in primary 5 sir

I wouldn't agree less but that shouldn't detached your sense of reasoning
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by jaychubi: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2017
Adebowale89:

if only u know the meaning of dignify. see as you just dey fool yourself

in the attached pic, what u utter slowpoke just did?

U lack common sense n good English can't get dt for u angry angry angry
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2017
Adebowale89:

I wouldn't agree less but that shouldn't detached your sense of reasoning
Swerve Jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okupe: Why Atiku Defeated Saraki In PDP Primaries / Photos From PDP Rally For Kwara By-election / Kaduna Government Gives Conditions For El-Zakzaky To Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.