Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday (34606 Views)

FG Declares June 12 Public Holiday, To Mark Democracy Day / Lagos Declares State Of Emergency On Bad Roads Across The State - Photos / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by dessz(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2017
sarahade:

Where is your headquarter? So I can arrange boys to beat you so una head go straight.
benin, my lady send ur boys am In ma house comman beat me
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Mcowubaba: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2017
Adebowale89:

so what has the majority of Christians domain done in you people's lives. you should be ashamed of your needless analysis

I don't think you people read the bible because despite your region is dominated by Christian you lack all the attributes of Christianity

I'll rather stay with Muslim than stay with you people that's full of hatred, hate other human being, unfriendly, intolerance, evil to mankind, poisoning yourself, ungodly and confused

I hate it when u people called yourself christian because you lack everything that has to do with Christianity

1) I never even called myself a Christian, so I don't get why are fuming undecided, I'm not Religious cool

2) Also tell me how the Muslim and Christian religion dominant in your region, has impacted on your life and the lifes of your people?

3) Nobody (I didn't) asked you to join Christianity, so I don't get why you are telling me, you better stay with Muslims undecided
How that 1 take concern me undecided grin if you like stay with Satan, Buddha, hindu, that's not my freaking business.
Wetin concern me angry

4) It's of Public knowledge and empirical evidence that Muslims are the Religious group that have the greatest number of Fanatics that are full of hatred, hate other human being, unfriendly, intolerance, evil to mankind, poisoning yourself, ungodly and confused..

All terror attacks in UK this year, where done by your fellow Muslims.

ISIS, Boko Haram, Carnage and massacre in the North, Fulani herdsmen, AL Quaeda, AL Shabaab, pédophiles etc, are all Mohammed adherents grin grin

I rather worship a dead Rat angry, than worship that freaking Allah and his crazy pedophile son Mohammed grin

Finally I don't give a FvCK about who you want to stay with, that's not my business....
Stay with anybody you want, I don't care

If you know how much I don't give a Fvck about you, you'll be amazed grin grin grin
I NO SEND YOU.

Don't expect another reply from me...

Go fvck yourself

1 Like

Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by salam1(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=dessz post=57423346][/quote]ibsweae una fit kill person for nairaland this una pics almost cause me query letter
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by salam1(m): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2017
appswift:
wow!

Meanwhile....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTe44952nNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp_qj4vUSoQ
bross I beg put dis tin in written now plsss or beta still just the screen short 08038873737 WhatsApp plss
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by salam1(m): 9:30am On Jun 12, 2017
mascott:
Arewa will not respond, but ordinary sit at home, they will threaten their generations. Idiats!
igbo Jews learn how to use your brain like Igbo Christians.
Igbo Jews exhibits traits of motor park touts while Igbo Christian exhibits traits of good upbringing
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Agumbankembu: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

no mind that Danishguy iPod miscreants, he is just a roaming donkey.
ku boro Unam ikod.

Owo mfuna anyem, you have frustrations written all over you.
Ameyunadi.
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Owo mfuna anyem, you have frustrations written all over you.
Ameyunadi.

coward.
where you dey stay for Uyo, if u get mind...
me I dey live for Nwaniba... get the mind, drop ur location, put ur pics... You go come explain who gv u mind to put Aks for ur mumu map, and who born u to come dey run mouth anyhow for here.

Abah ke keh.. drop it here.
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Agumbankembu: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

coward.
where you dey stay for Uyo, if u get mind...
me I dey live for Nwaniba... get the mind, drop ur location, put ur pics... You go come explain who gv u mind to put Aks for ur mumu map, and who born u to come dey run mouth anyhow for here.

Abah ke keh.. drop it here.

Why would I drop my pic...... I dey Osongama Estate, Uwem Etuk Crescent, come over, just follow 4 lane trek down with your men.
Frustrated poor fool, beat your mother fuc.king poor as.s to stupor.

This is not even about Biafra or map, I know you are bitter and frustrated.
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Adebowale89(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Mcowubaba:

1) I never even called myself a Christian, so I don't get why are fuming undecided, I'm not Religious cool

2) Also tell me how the Muslim and Christian religion dominant in your region, has impacted on your life and the lifes of your people?

3) Nobody (I didn't) asked you to join Christianity, so I don't get why you are telling me, you better stay with Muslims undecided
How that 1 take concern me undecided grin if you like stay with Satan, Buddha, hindu, that's not my freaking business.
Wetin concern me angry

4) It's of Public knowledge and empirical evidence that Muslims are the Religious group that have the greatest number of Fanatics that are full of hatred, hate other human being, unfriendly, intolerance, evil to mankind, poisoning yourself, ungodly and confused..

All terror attacks in UK this year, where done by your fellow Muslims.

ISIS, Boko Haram, Carnage and massacre in the North, Fulani herdsmen, AL Quaeda, AL Shabaab, pédophiles etc, are all Mohammed adherents grin grin

I rather worship a dead Rat angry, than worship that freaking Allah and his crazy pedophile son Mohammed grin

Finally I don't give a FvCK about who you want to stay with, that's not my business....
Stay with anybody you want, I don't care

If you know how much I don't give a Fvck about you, you'll be amazed grin grin grin
I NO SEND YOU.

Don't expect another reply from me...

Go fvck yourself

what sensitive thing do u ve left to say after all these gibberish u stated

in your dumb sense now, u ve made sense

I'm still fucking your brain with words first. your sense of reasoning need logical redress
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Adebowale89(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
Swerve Jor

nonsense undecided
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Adebowale89(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2017
jaychubi:

U lack common sense n good English can't get dt for u angry angry angry

you should shame small for this public stigma u are putting yourself into

you are using words that's contradicting its meaning and u called that good English?
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Why would I drop my pic...... I dey Osongama Estate, Uwem Etuk Crescent, come over, just follow 4 lane trek down with your men.
Frustrated poor fool, beat your mother fuc.king poor as.s to stupor.

This is not even about Biafra or map, I know you are bitter and frustrated.

hahahahaha..
mbok finish what you started... what number ? hahahahaha..
Na you talk say u wan beat me yesterday, so today I wan show up to collect my beating... so hw far, drop number Ntànghà..
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Agumbankembu: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahaha..
mbok finish what you started... what number ? hahahahaha..
Na you talk say u wan beat me yesterday, so today I wan show up to collect my beating... so hw far, drop number Ntànghà..

Lol, see wretched soul calling me ntànghà, I don't care if you are nto from Akwa Ibom or Ndito Akwa Ibom, when I treat your fvck up, u will change to being from Katsina.

Guy let me be thru with today's business, if you like dey Ewet, Nwaniba, Itam, two lane, IBB, I go drive Trace you down.

For now, let me handle biz, you can loaf about as usual and be bitter for being poor, I got biz this morning.

Ekpo mkpa owo, ntun!
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by sarahade(f): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=dessz post=57438165]benin, my lady send ur boys am In ma house comman beat me[/quotel]
Your house address sir.
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by effogis: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2017
Where were you 1993 when the mandate of MKO was annulled? Only now you can react, mind you!
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by vitalisspecial: 11:55am On Jun 12, 2017
June 12 for what? NONSENSE cool
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by orisa37: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Happy Holiday to all OMO ODUDUWA.
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Organs(m): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
shizzy7:
It was expected.

Every year, June 12 has always been a public holiday here. It's not a matter of holding a meeting.

How come the declaration came on a sunday? How do you mean it was expected? That is why things dont work in that country. Things are not supposed to be expected it should be "Definite". For so, many reasons, in IT, you have to declare that day as a holiday for interest calculations, banking, financial institutions, clearing houses etc, that is just banking alone, and you can imagine all other sectors, this is just a jalujagbon way of doing things and it is unacceptable.
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Oya o arewa come and give all yorubas quit notice they sat at home...intolerant malos
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
fashrola:

Baba baba
the babe come form gimme. As if she even fine. Thunder fire am sef.
Re: Lagos Declares June 12 As Public Holiday by Justiceleague1: 5:45am On Jun 14, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

An roaming donkey? shocked tiiaaauuoon!abasi mbong son son bomobo tutu mboro grin

lolss..that punk is the latest freak on the block,so irritating. Hes such a huge disgrace to us niger deltans...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Is My Favourite Artiste - Osinbajo Chose Davido Over Wizkid / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / "I Never Took N10million Bribe" - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.