Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum (40718 Views)

The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today / Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today / Photos From APC Governors' Forum Meeting In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by GavelSlam: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
noblemind:

get your facts right every Ipob family welcomes the quite notice and we celebrate it as a catalyst to our #freebiafra struggle.The governors forum does not speak for us .By August and Sept. Ipob will order biafrans to vacate northern Nigeria and we shall see how it goes .Just like we shut down Biafraland on 30th may.one more thing dont say over your dead body just go and commit suicide

You are quite welcome.

It's always the urchins that make the loudest noise.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by rosalieene(f): 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
see their big heads
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by laudate: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
noblemind:
get your facts right every Ipob family welcomes the quite notice and we celebrate it as a catalyst to our #freebiafra struggle.The governors forum does not speak for us .By August and Sept. Ipob will order biafrans to vacate northern Nigeria and we shall see how it goes .Just like we shut down Biafraland on 30th may.one more thing dont say over your dead body just go and commit suicide

Why wait till August or Sept.? Is there still something you need in Nigeria, that you are still waiting to get?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by chib4true(m): 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
laudate:

Biko, why this endless lamentation nah? shocked Just do what those Northern groups have advised...chikena! Isn't that what your people have been asking for?
Sometimes you guys talk insensibly.When on earth did north become the government of Nigeria?Has Biafra being attained and the igbos refused to leave north
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by laudate: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
chib4true:
Sometimes you guys talk insensibly.When on earth did north become the government of Nigeria?Has Biafra being attained and the igbos refused to leave north

Go back and read my post and the post of the person I responded to. He said the Igbo were waiting for IPOB's order by August or Sept. I asked him why they had to wait till then? If you have the answers, then kindly tell us, o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by odysey: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=57426543]

Oh, I just love points no. 4 and no. 9!! 8

They don't

Any true progressive person will see that the split happens or the Nation moves forward Those against the split are protective of where their Daily bread n flexing money is coming from
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by APCsupporter: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
ipob how far?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by rosebowl01(m): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
GavelSlam:
Tennant has been threatening to leave because his lease was still counting.

Now the landlord has given quit notice he's screaming customer protection.

Spot on!!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by NaMeAboki: 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bridget95:
stop spreading lies. kanu was in London. who amongst them engaged in ethnic profiling?

No wonder, exam malpractice and fake certificate full una side; common comprehension you no sabi.

Go back and read my post again, this time very slowly, and show me were I joined the two separate issues together i.e. the governors silence over Kanu's utterances and their involvement in ethnic profiling of northerners.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by NaMeAboki: 12:45am On Jun 13, 2017
Kennydoc:

Despite all the havoc your fellow herdsmen have caused in the middle belt and some SE and SS states, neither you nor Arewa nor your governors came out openly to condemn them or take decisive steps to stop the havoc.

Yes, Kanu said unprintable things and ended up being jailed for over a year, despite that nobody has threatened the peace of northerners in the SE, rather it's herdsmen like you that went about killing innocent Igbos in their own communities. How come no fulani miscreant has been jailed for their numerous atrocities? Even the foolish Arewa youth who are only interested in grabbing the property of hardworking Igbos in the north are still walking about free till today.

What kind of hypocrisy is this?

The Herdsmen attack is happening all over Nigeria; unlike the Biafran agitation and how Igbos engage others: it is not a tribal, religious or regionally motivated conflict but purely an economic one; a clash over land, for grazing against land for farming between pastoralists and farmers - simple, so lets get this straight.

Its either you are not watching the news and keeping up with current affairs or being selective with your memory. Indeed some northern leaders, including the president had at various time come out and condemned the attacks attributed to the herdsmen and had put measures in place to curb such atrocities with some degree of success e.g. the alleged Enugu attackers had already been caught, Olu Falae's abductors had similarly been caught, tried and jailed amongst others - so pls stop lying.

Northern youths are not interested in Igbo properties but simply tired of Igbo hypocrisy of being the biggest beneficiaries of One Nigeria, without any signs of giving it up; while abusing and threatening to break away from the same Nigeria.

Now that the north is ready to give you what you want, so pls get out.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by Bridget95(f): 1:41am On Jun 13, 2017
NaMeAboki:

No wonder, exam malpractice and fake certificate full una side; common comprehension you no sabi.

Go back and read my post again, this time very slowly, and show me were I joined the two separate issues together i.e. the governors silence over Kanu's utterances and their involvement in ethnic profiling of northerners.
mr,pls get off my mentions. you lots are uncot in a simple aguement
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by justmenoni: 2:33am On Jun 13, 2017
Se governor's and belle sef...
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by NaMeAboki: 3:58am On Jun 13, 2017
Bridget95:
mr,pls get off my mentions. you lots are uncot [/b]in a simple [b]aguement

In fact you have just proved my point; see the embarrassing nonsense you just wrote above.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by Bridget95(f): 4:02am On Jun 13, 2017
NaMeAboki:

In fact you have just proved my point; see the embarrassing nonsense you just wrote above.
get off my mentions.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by felicitywe(m): 4:20am On Jun 13, 2017
NaMeAboki:

The Herdsmen attack is happening all over Nigeria; unlike the Biafran agitation and how Igbos engage others: it is not a tribal, religious or regionally motivated conflict but purely an economic one; a clash over land, for grazing against land for farming between pastoralists and farmers - simple, so lets get this straight.

Its either you are not watching the news and keeping up with current affairs or being selective with your memory. Indeed some northern leaders, including the president had at various time come out and condemned the attacks attributed to the herdsmen and had put measures in place to curb such atrocities with some degree of success e.g. the alleged Enugu attackers had already been caught, Olu Falae's abductors had similarly been caught, tried and jailed amongst others - so pls stop lying.

Northern youths are not interested in Igbo properties but simply tired of Igbo hypocrisy of being the biggest beneficiaries of One Nigeria, without any signs of giving it up; while abusing and threatening to break away from the same Nigeria.

What s this saying?Don't allow ppl to hear this your trash.Imagine justifying Fulani. killings all over Nigeria.Abi na d looting of Igbo properties in d North and killings or d ever constant Book haram?The Igbos v demonstrated that they r peace loving ppl.While they leave d North gradually 3months is not enough to do that because d North will cash on the event to loot and steal Igbo properties as usual.But what I know very well is that the Igbos v taken your ultimatum and will be leaving gradually.The Arewa statements is what many Igbo leaders v been looking forward to and they v got it.Igbos will not send Hausa Fulani away from d SE.They will stay and make their living buy Igbos will leave d North.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by Bullhari007(m): 4:49am On Jun 13, 2017
cowards , most especially that one with Hausa blood flowing down his bloodstream
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by Kennydoc(m): 10:14am On Jun 13, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Just be sure of one thing. If Igbos leave the north, the entire South South will equally leave, and even majority of Yorubas will go. The greatest tragedy it will pose to the north is the collapse of its educational system.
The north relies heavily on youth corps members and some southern teachers to augment the few northern teachers. Even in the tertiary institutions, a large number of your lecturers are from the south. Hope you have it in mind that they should equally leave. Even with their presence, the North is still very much backward educationally. Imagine how it will be when they all leave.
You guys should think well.

As for your explanation of the fulani herdsmen menace, there isn't any iota of sense in what you wrote, so I won't bother responding to it.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by noblemind(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
laudate:

Why wait till August or Sept.? Is there still something you need in Nigeria, that you are still waiting to get?

yes I need your father balls,idiot.you think is everybody have time to talk back and forth with you? I made my point kill
yourself if are offended
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by Harbeeorlar(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
emmaadigun:
Now who should we believe, Nnamdi kanu craving for Biafra or the governors forum who fore see a United and prosperous Nigeria. We dey look
Only time will tell, but i think it will be stupid of the Ndi'gbo to insist of secession. they have more to lose than to gain...

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: Press Release By South East Governors Forum by laudate: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
noblemind:
yes I need your father balls,idiot.you think is everybody have time to talk back and forth with you? I made my point kill yourself if are offended
Oooh, you really have no respect for your father if you can make reference to his balls openly, on a public forum like this. Are you sure you are not gay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Family Mourns James Okpu Killed In Zamfara Bandits' Attack (Photos) / Reaction Of Tinubu And APC Leaders To INEC's Announcement Of Results / Buhari Presents A Portrait To Biya In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.