Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,116 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media (853 Views)

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by praizblog: 6:06am On Jun 12, 2017
Bamigbaye Abisoye, the happy lady who
graduated from University of Jos, has taken to
social media
to show how happy she is, after her boyfriend
of 4 years, DBoy, who is also a musician
proposed to
her.

It was gathered that Dboy proposed via Social
media, without planning with her family and
friends.

Here’s what the happy lady wrote;

‘My baby, lover,best friend and boyfriend of 4
years just popped the question. It still feels like
a dream cos it all started like a joke and of
course I said yes. I love u baby’.

More photos of the couple below;

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-lady-excited-as-boyfriend-of-4.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 12, 2017
I wish them all the best. But I am not convinced this guy is a husband material

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by thundafire: 6:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Cuz of doz dreads lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by Gourdoinc(m): 6:15am On Jun 12, 2017
all these online proposals sef, come Mr man. have you first met her father and mother and sought their consent. this is Africa. the consent of her parents is as important as her consent.

look at his dreads, this one will be rejected for being an "osu"

so enough of all these bullshit, she is already giving you the punnaa. why deceive her more with a cheap ass ring
Re: Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 12, 2017
Praise thy Lord
Re: Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 12, 2017
Bad bleaching

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by lawbabs: 6:25am On Jun 12, 2017
EastGold:
I wish them all the best. But I am not convinced this guy is a husband material

You must be a judge. What qualifies you as a husband material? So he must be a navy, banker, engineer, and dress like a professional without dreadlocks to become qualified. Your hypocrisy smells to the length and breadth of the world....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by NwaAmaikpe: 6:38am On Jun 12, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

That guy doesn't look fit to even be a mere boyfriend let alone somebody's husband.

Well what do I know,
I will be here when they will post battery pictures and ask for advice over cheating spouses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by RedBeauty: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2017
Nice
Hope they keep their relationship off social media o
Or it's curtains for them

The shoe tho undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2017
lawbabs:

You must be a judge. What qualifies you as a husband material? So he must be a navy, banker, engineer, and dress like a professional without dreadlocks to become qualified. Your hypocrisy smells to the length and breadth of the world....

Just look at yourself
Re: Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by Martin0(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2017
RedBeauty:
Nice
Hope they keep their relationship off social media o
Or it's curtains for them

The shoe tho undecided
na so na,how far na,were u wake go this babe?looking at you with one eye
Re: Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by RedBeauty: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Martin0:
na so na,how far na,were u wake go this babe?looking at you with one eye

I'm good thanks wink I just dey o just finished ..
Re: Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by Martin0(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
RedBeauty:

I'm good thanks wink I just dey o just finished ..
abi,ur side good na,any how sha,still dey reply me ooo,make we still get small hope,I know say u dey monitor me with ya small eye sha
Re: Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by RedBeauty: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Martin0:
abi,ur side good na,any how sha,still dey reply me ooo,make we still get small hope,I know say u dey monitor me with ya small eye sha
Y I no go monitor you grin
No shaking .. will reply anyway like your positive messages wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by EWAagoyin(m): 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wish all them all the best ....... They really fit themselves
Re: Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by Martin0(m): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
RedBeauty:

Y I no go monitor you grin
No shaking .. will reply anyway like your positive messages wink
thanks sha,but one thing sha,nor take my chat with my people serious like that ooo,I respect u,u understand na,anything wey u notice is just mere...how work today na?
Re: Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by RedBeauty: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Martin0:
thanks sha,but one thing sha,nor take my chat with my people serious like that ooo,I respect u,u understand na,anything wey u notice is just mere...how work today na?
All good dear no worries wink
Erm work was ok same ole stuff different day .. thankful sha
Gotta run see ya later
Re: Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by Martin0(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
RedBeauty:
All good dear no worries wink Erm work was ok same ole stuff different day .. thankful sha Gotta run see ya later
ok,aww be with one when you back
Re: Nigerian Lady Excited As Boyfriend Of 4 Years Proposes To Her On Social Media by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Okay, make I run?
No... Talk... Na question I question you so

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want My Children To Be Obedient / (Endless Love Game) Make A Love Related Quote. The Last To Comment Is The Winner / Chris Brown Gives Rihanna The "Eyes" On Her Instagram Post (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.