Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,498 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Chris Brown Gives Rihanna The "Eyes" On Her Instagram Post (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chris Brown Gives Rihanna The "Eyes" On Her Instagram Post (pic) (832 Views)

All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / Oyinbo Man Dances At A Yoruba Wedding. All Eyes On Him / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Gives Rihanna The "Eyes" On Her Instagram Post (pic) by MOSTEC(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2017
Chris Brown gives Rihanna the "eyes" on her Instagram post of her outfit for the #CropOver2017 Festival.

Re: Chris Brown Gives Rihanna The "Eyes" On Her Instagram Post (pic) by MOSTEC(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2017
more pic

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Chris Brown Gives Rihanna The "Eyes" On Her Instagram Post (pic) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2017
I go give her my di ck
Re: Chris Brown Gives Rihanna The "Eyes" On Her Instagram Post (pic) by Fxmanager(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2017
Okay.
Re: Chris Brown Gives Rihanna The "Eyes" On Her Instagram Post (pic) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2017
True love never dies (they say) grin
Re: Chris Brown Gives Rihanna The "Eyes" On Her Instagram Post (pic) by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 08, 2017
grin

grin

Oohh Riri..She so lovely & with that hair color, she looks like an Animé cheesy
Re: Chris Brown Gives Rihanna The "Eyes" On Her Instagram Post (pic) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2017
Vaseline crew Oya fly over here

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Gives Rihanna The "Eyes" On Her Instagram Post (pic) by Kondomatic(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2017
Rihanna has started developing real breasts at last

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Gives Rihanna The "Eyes" On Her Instagram Post (pic) by subtlemee(f): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2017
Chris brown be like "so this is what I'm missing" shocked

I feel he still loves her

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Gives Rihanna The "Eyes" On Her Instagram Post (pic) by subtlemee(f): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
Rihanna has started developing real breasts at last

Enhancement

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Gives Rihanna The "Eyes" On Her Instagram Post (pic) by Kondomatic(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2017
subtlemee:

Enhancement
That's the real one in 21st century

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Your Partner Is An Only Child, He's Likely To Cheat On You. / How Does He Get A Nigerian Girl In UK ? / Does He Really Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.