Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

What Do I Do With This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do With This Girl (1176 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do With This Girl by antysocial: 9:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Hi guys , there was this girl I met recently when I was on holiday in my Aunty's place. I collected her number while going back to schl and since then v nt had rest of mind. She can call me 10times in a day apart from messages. The funniest thing is that after d normal good morning or greeting, she'll be like I just wanted to greet you or all those nonsense like I just wanted to hear ur voice. Although I knw what she wants because we might just be discussing smthing else nd next thing she'll be relating it to hw she broke up with her bf and hw she's been single since then. Although she z ok Nd naturally endowed buh I dnt just fancy double dating or cheating cos I have a gf already. Nairalanders pls, Hw can I tell her politely that m not interested because m tired of smone calling me nd won't say anything reasonable. I just don't want to step on toes because m new to d area

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by RoyalBlak007: 9:04am On Jun 12, 2017
Gimme her number, I'll help you tell her grin

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by antysocial: 9:07am On Jun 12, 2017
I just gave it to ur dad, ask him
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by TosinDru: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2017
There's only one reasonable way out, put her in the dreaded friend zone till you think otherwise... That's what girl's do isn't it?
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by SaintBees(m): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2017
u collecting her number maybe sent a wrong message that u wanted her...just try to make her understand u've got a gal u care so much about and won't want her coming between...offer advice and u could even hook her up wit a friend since she's single at least she goes away
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2017
antysocial:
I just gave it to ur dad, ask him
Tell her the truth.
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by SuperSuave(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2017
Make her your side-chick or is it difficult? angry

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Gimme her number, I'll help you tell her grin
shocked shocked

Jesssu!

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by Evablizin(f): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2017
Laughing ooo op what do you have in mind before collecting her number,finish what you started ooo,anyway accept my sympathy
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by Yhelay(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2017
Evablizin:
Laughing ooo op what do you have in mind before collecting her number,finish what you started ooo,anyway accept my sympathy
must u have 'something' in mind before asking for a friend's phone number ?? I can not try to understand you

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by Evablizin(f): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2017
Yhelay:

must u have 'something' in mind before asking for a friend's phone number ?? I can not try to understand you
please try and understand me,you can't just collect number from a girl without any reason anything you are thinking at moment is a good reason.
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by marvin902(m): 9:59am On Jun 12, 2017
well if you ask me turn her to fwb grin grin grin
but since your not asking me i dunno undecided undecided

buh seriously you gave her hope unintentionally so wont blame you..
buh still fwb and thank me later
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by Yhelay(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2017
Evablizin:
please try and understand me,you can't just collect number from a girl without any reason anything you are thinking at moment is a good reason.
and d op reason, I supposedly guessed is to have her as a friend
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by Evablizin(f): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2017
Yhelay:

and d op reason, I supposedly guessed is to have her as a friend
exactly but i don't understand her,op should try and make her understand his own mind towards her
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 12, 2017
Lmao OP just chop one hand, clear mouth and waka.....
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by chynie: 10:48am On Jun 12, 2017
tell her you have a brother who maybe interested in her
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by pryme(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2017
Op, the likes of you will end marrying something that will make your life a living hell. Am sure you will prefer the sassy and arrogant ones that will treat you like shït.

Op tell us the truth.. She is ugly no?

Oh what do I know some men prefer shït
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by RoyalBlak007: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked shocked
Jesssu!
gringrin
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by pryme(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2017
I don't like that Nairaland has to edit what I type, it's like listening to a Buster Rhymes track without the curse words.

It's no fun angry angry
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by cerowo(f): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Guess u sent d wrong mssg when u requestd 4 her num.... Y u collect u d num b4 undecided
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by hernandson(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
just like how she always bring the topic about been single,u too can also do that, like I told my gf about you,and stuffs like that
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by antysocial: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
didn't hv anything in mind b4 collecting her number, cld hv collected it b4 going to schl if I had smthing in mind. I just collected it on d basis of 'oh! ure leaving us, when will u b back? stuffs'
Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by joshme(m): 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
just tell her the truth in a kind way....be nice when saying it

Re: What Do I Do With This Girl by nickvanilla(m): 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Na wa o.
So one cannot collect a girl's number for the sake of friendship again?
This life sef angry

(1) (Reply)

How Hot Do You Think The Fitnessdoctor Looks? (photos) / Maheeda Flaunts Her Curves In Skimpy Bikini (photos) / Where Do I Get A Babymama Please? Ig, Twitter Or NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.