Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! (3803 Views)

Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos / Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2017
My boyfriend is like this. Except the going down part. He doesn't do it as much but the rest is exactly him. Men like these exist, u just gotta know your worth. Men like these are also hard to come by so cherish them. If you like don't believe me, wetin concern me.
Re: Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2017
princefunmmy:
Such guys exist.. Just that Ladies that have such don't value them.. Ladies always want the bad guys

Such guys only exist to either scam the Lady or just want to use and dump after he's had his fill. Then they disappear into thing air, phone number unreachable.
We know them.
Re: Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! by legendsilver(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
blackman232:
The era we are now, husband are really hard to find. So ladies if your guy is doing things that makes you happy, i will advise you to upgrade the relationship.

Every relationship eventually reaches a point of no return; that point you always ask yourself “Is this a long term relationship? Is this relationship going to fizzle out soon? Can I spend the rest of my life with this guy? while it might be hard at times to answer those questions but the trick is to work out his fundamentals, his values because that is who he is at his core and that’s what you want to know to answer those questions.

Below are some habits of a Good guy and if he does those things know that is value system is intact and when it’s time you can start talking about the future.

“He supports you in everything that you do, even when you don’t need a pep-talk, he gives you one anyway”.

“Gives you complete emotional support and security and you feel safe around him all the time”.

“He takes initiative, plans dates, surprises you and makes sure that you feel like a priority”.

“Even when he’s angry, he still treats you with respect”.

“He takes care of himself, he has a job, a place to live, and can handle his own responsibilities”.

“He goes down on you as much as you go down on him and he likes it”.

“He listens and understands where you’re coming from, when you talk to him you feel like you’re talking to your partner, not a brick wall”.

“You’re constantly being told how appreciated you are”.

“He has healthy relationships with his friends and his family and he respects them and cherishes their opinion, just as he does with you”.

“He makes you laugh all the time”.

“He tells you he loves you all the time and shows it”.

“You feel like you have a best friend”.

“He is your biggest fan”.

“He talks to you about his feelings, emotions, and basically everything else”.

“He’s able to talk about the future with you openly because you’re someone who’s going to be in his future”.
YOU CAN ALSO READ THIS NOW
Checkout The 10 Women Christian Men Should Never Marry
http://naijafastlink.com/checkout-10-women-christian-men-never-marry
I was like this until she changed me
Re: Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! by harriet412(f): 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
firstking01:
Wow, but i expected you to understand when i used the word "body"....was trying to use one of the laws of motion to pacify and correct and impression here....body in this context means the person's character...guess you ain't scientifically inclined.....you are of the arts i guess??

Did you study physics??
Re: Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! by feelgoodInc: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
TsaTrinity:

I faced a similar case and it was hell. I did twice of what OP described of a good man here but the babe was disrespectful and took me for granted. She made me feel weak and my decisions ain't final. Bro, am ready to tell the story and if you wanna publish it anywhere, you are free, but pls hide my identity
if you can have the patience to read this then all your problems will be solved

https://illimitablemen.com/2016/01/15/tuition-from-tragedy-bens-story/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2520897787
Re: Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! by feelgoodInc: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
read down
Re: Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! by feelgoodInc: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
for a woman to appreciate a man she has to also know and believe that she can loose that man and it is the man's position to make her believe so
Re: Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! by firstking01(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
harriet412:

Did you study physics??
Not physics as a course but engineering
Re: Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! by harriet412(f): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
firstking01:
Not physics as a course but engineering

Oh, owk.
Re: Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! by Peacefullove: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Michellla:
What if you marry him and he changes?

in that case, there is a possibility he has been pretending all along
Re: Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! by lahit14(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
TsaTrinity:

I faced a similar case and it was hell. I did twice of what OP described of a good man here but the babe was disrespectful and took me for granted. She made me feel weak and my decisions ain't final. Bro, am ready to tell the story and if you wanna publish it anywhere, you are free, but pls hide my identity

No it's not gonna be published and ur identity cannot be known, it's just a research, collecting data from different people with the same experience. U can send the story to der4alle@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! by lahit14(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
NeduLuiZ:
very immature
final year.

Thanks for ur response
Re: Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! by Nickymezor(f): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! by mark0020(m): 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Evablizin:
Ok any lady that finds this type of man should hold him tight in short propose to him if he is wasting time and that lady should never forget to testify here on Nairaland lols

Am that kind of man, i wish i can find that kind of good lady, but i lack love all what i see is fake love in ladies this days

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! by mark0020(m): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
lahit14:

No it's not gonna be published and ur identity cannot be known, it's just a research, collecting data from different people with the same experience. U can send the story to der4alle@gmail.com. Thanks
I have a very good story too, its not based on this it happened to me
Re: Ladies!! If Your Man Does These Things, Just Please Marry Himladies!! by mark0020(m): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Those men do exist, just that our ladies dont appreciate them, am an example

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student In Prison After Sharing Video Of Herself Masturbating Online [download] / Best SEX Positions That Makes It Easier To Get Pregnant (SEE PHOTOS) / Counter Thread: What Can We Ladies Offer Men In A Relationship Apart From Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.