Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

"Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku (48827 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by HeWrites(m): 5:04am On Mar 16, 2018
An Abuja-based Nigerian lady, Fatima Aliyu Daku has encouraged men to marry more than one wife, as long as they can afford to take care of them.

Her reason being that there are many single ladies and less single men.

She wrote;
"Dear Men, Pls marry more than one wife if u have the means. Too many single ladies around"

See Reactions below;

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/dear-men-please-marry-one-wife-means-many-single-ladies-around-lady.html

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by daewoorazer(m): 5:11am On Mar 16, 2018

Na their pride and covetousness, no be say we no wan Marry..

Some even believe men are useless...

You never see anything, a time is coming they will start wooing guys on d streets, esp. when they are 32+

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by ikbnice(m): 5:31am On Mar 16, 2018
Our ladies are now getting more confused. Some dey run for polygamy (if you see wetin wives in polygamous marriage dey use thier eyes see ehn) and now some dey wan jam and hook another person husband whether legally or illegally.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by seniorgozman(m): 6:21am On Mar 16, 2018
Nice one but not good.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by ehinmowo: 6:30am On Mar 16, 2018

17 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 16, 2018
ehinmowo:
I can see the muslim hypocrites liking this more. One can only imagine the number of pple dt wud hv died if it was against Mohammed and his teachings
Bro calm down..

There are reasons she said what she said, it's not about being a moslem..

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 16, 2018
I won't be surprise if 99% of the single ladies are the so called feminist..
The ones that are forming feminist on nairaland, fighting guys and calling them broke all over the platform..

56 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by GraGra247(m): 7:53am On Mar 16, 2018
Is it the same men who are finding it hard to bear the flenty flenty wahala of the only one wife they have that you're advising to carry more?

At a time feminists have turned all women's responsibility to a man's own except for pregnancy. I mean in addition to the hell of turbulent responsibilities a man already has as the head.

You wan make men die before 50yrs?

4 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Adamummya(f): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2018
i don't support this, i ain't sharing my man with any1 besides as a christain, a man isn''t supposed to have more than one wife...... practice your own make we practice our own don't give our men suggestion

8 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Hades2016(m): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2018
Now make I double my game up , na 4 I wan marry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by miracool946: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2018
Na so if u propose dem no gree give them uppercut

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by judecares1(m): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2018
D QUESTION IS

DID THE WOMEN ACCEPT THAT MEN ARE SCARES?

4 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Truflexunits(m): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2018
Noted

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by owesomegene(m): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2018
desperation on the loose. smh

3 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by kasheemawo(m): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2018
yes! it is written in the bible

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by abimic(m): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2018
Even one, person no fit control, this one dey talk of more, maybe to stubborn men Sha.

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by GBTYO: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2018
ugly thing dey find who she go attach to

Useless hag

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by blackbeau1(f): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2018
Marry many women and end up separating fight everyday. Marry many women and feed them and their children with the small salary brother is managing? Who told her all ladies are as desperate as she is ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by HopeAlive14(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2018
Women are like political parties.

Imagine having APC and PDP as wives!

12 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by kuntash: 10:32am On Mar 16, 2018
Nonesense,

if her religion didnt preach that to get to her head and probabaly with attached consequences , would she have said same?

1 Like

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Kutigi0332: 10:32am On Mar 16, 2018
Adamummya:
i don't support this, i ain't sharing my man with any1
besides as a christain, a man isn''t supposed to have more than one wife......
practice your own make we practice our own
don't give our men suggestion
Can u pls share wt us whr as a christain u r told not to marry more dan 1 wife?

6 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Truflexunits(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2018
Adamummya:
i don't support this, i ain't sharing my man with any1
besides as a christain, a man isn''t supposed to have more than one wife......
practice your own make we practice our own
don't give our men suggestion
pls any Bible passage to justify this?.

5 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Coldfeets: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2018
What of men like us who don't even want to marry at all...? wink

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by walybouy(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2018
LET ME GIVE IT A THOUGHT
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Lexusgs430: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2018
It must be 7 (one wife for each day)............

3 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2018
She's actually saying the truth nothing but the truth.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Lexusgs430: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2018
Coldfeets:

We would marry your share ..........

9 Likes

Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2018
A man should take good care of one before marrying two na.

Me can't share o.
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by dimexy247(m): 10:34am On Mar 16, 2018
The hustle is real and tight
Re: "Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2018
Coldfeets:
Continue with your cold feet o. Your parents never frustrate your life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wedding In Pics / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.