Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) (52818 Views)

Remembering Kudirat Abiola: 24 Years After Her Assassination (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by dmltoyin(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
midehi2:
This country is just a mess, I don't know why my mum refused to marry the german man then undecided
lol
If she married the German bck then
She wont be ur mum now
So give thanks she sed yes to ur dad
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
/
If OBJ had died before 1999 election, we would have said that he is the messiah Nigeria never had.

The same goes for Buhari.

Abiola was a thief who dined with the devil and got consumed by the devil.

No be me talk am. Listen to his brother Fela Anikulapo Kuti explain Abiola's escapade in ITT (coined International Thief Thief).

\

3 Likes

Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by cursedAbiola(f): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
simplycarro:
My Allah (SWT) keep granting them aljanah firdaus. Ameen
may Allah grant them alajanah fura d'nunu grin
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by cursedAbiola(f): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
InvertedHammer:
/
If OBJ had died before 1999 election, we would have said that he is the messiah Nigeria never had.

The same goes for Buhari.

Abiola was a thief who dined with the devil and got consumed by the devil.

No be me talk am. Listen to his brother Fela Anikulapo Kuti explain Abiola's escapade in ITT (coined International Thief Thief).

\
abiola the useless bastard nonentity coward that begged ibb for a one day president grin

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
trash

Don't you ever in your blackguarded life mention me again. Disgusting

Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by Ameko4ever(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
June 12!

You talk about Abiola and the election and I talk about University of Uyo and the riot. This day in 2013 reminds me that while many teachers in primary and secondary schools love their students, many in Nigerian universities hate their students and so with passion.

This day reminds me that many elders in our country today strive to bury tomorrow today by constantly attempting to eat off the fruit and its seed, just to ensure that nobody plants the seed.

#DayToRemember
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
TINALETC3:
Y is his own specially celebrated? other presidents has also been winning elections, so Y is his defferent?

Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by cursedAbiola(f): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
fuckerstard:

Don't you ever in your blackguarded life mention me again. Disgusting
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
EseWealth:
liars everywhere
so i lied so that i Will be paid abi
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by EseWealth(f): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
OMOTOWO:
so i lied so that i Will be paid abi
you can be paid in different ways, show ur real pic first, let start from there
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by simplycarro: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
cursedAbiola:

[s]may Allah grant them alajanah fura d'nunu [/s] grin

You are Ibo, so you are only acting typical of Ibo, no respect for the living, not to talk of the dead.
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by Adekorya: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
DanielPop:
They were killed and nothing happened! Just like that! Life in Nigeria is indeed as Thomas Hobbes described it - ""During the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that conditions called war; and such a war, as if of every man, against every man. To this war of every man against every man, this also in consequent; that nothing can be unjust. The notions of right and wrong, justice and injustice have there no place. Where there is no common power, there is no law, where no law, no injustice. Force, and fraud, are in war the cardinal virtues. No arts; no letters; no society; and which is worst of all, continual fear, and danger of violent death: and the life of man, solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short."

I don waka, and if una like, make una curse Hobbes, naim talk am. nor be me! undecided

Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by cursedAbiola(f): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
simplycarro:

You are Ibo, so you are only acting typical of Ibo, no respect for the living, not to talk of the dead.
[/s]
Shatap there and get out
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by simplycarro: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[/s]
[s]Shatap there and get out
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by bamdly(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
mama baba we have come and greet u through nairaland
and how is heaven
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by TessaJ: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
oladeebo:
...Basorun MKO Abiola! Sun un re o! sign oladeebo!
Aare Ona Kankanfo gbogbo Yoruba.
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
He died a useless coward
I know of a Great Man that ran to Ivory Coast and left his followers to languish in pains yet he is still worshiped today after showing what cowardice really means , But Aare Ona Kakanfo Abiola will rather die than abandon his people and mandate and died he did, beaten to death.
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by thundafire: 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Cute Grave cool
idiat wetin make grave cute u nama lo
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by femi4: 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
TINALETC3:
Y is his own specially celebrated? other presidents has also been winning elections, so Y is his defferent?
That was the only free and fair election in Nigeria till date.

Nobody was killed

Everyone came out to vote

No snatching of ballot box

The only election where both North and South East /SS voted for a candidate from the West
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Cute Grave cool
NO MATTER HOW CUTE IT IS YOU won't WANT TO SLEEP THERE.
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by Toosure70: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
PenisCaP:
Abiola the coward cowboy?.. Who was killed like a chicken and his meat shared among his afonja brothers?.
better than your father's grave in red mud. Omo ale, olori pelebe.
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by armadeo(m): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
goshen26:
Probably empty now

This is deep. .many won't get it.

1 Like

Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by poyet(m): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
I know say this kind grave dey make death hungry some people now! ;DI know say this kind grave dey make death hungry some people now!
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by translux(m): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
With the way our Democracy is going pls permit me to say that Abiola and wife died for nothing
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by midehi2(f): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
ollah1:

She tried. She really tried but unfortunately he didn't find her attractive.
omomo, come and suck bwest, since your tinkele brain no carry wetin i write
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by Collins2028(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
He lost his life because of his birthright annulled by angry military. but if I were mko I could've given-up to my birthright until when the world and electorate will look into the game play by military. OBJ took his opportunity which could've returned back to him. but he lost patience so soon. He couldn't ve declared himself as d president of great naija. In d grave, he can't be president of naija again. But if alive, the opportunity could've come back to him for the second chance. we can only remember by memory of yesterday but we can't remember him by his manifestation. so people he fed well doing his life time could've forgotten about him now. What a world? A city without foundation. We only build our foundation on Christ Jesus.
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by Blinks586: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
when one dies, the person's memory is being wiped off and then life continues in a different place for the person. May their souls RIP
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by midehi2(f): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
dmltoyin:
lol
If she married the German bck then
She wont be ur mum now
So give thanks she sed yes to ur dad
maybe i for be partly whitee, my mum gene for still strong to bring me out grin

I still thank God for my parent thou, my dad is the best dad in the world (dad's pet) cheesy
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
EseWealth:
you can be paid in different ways, show ur real pic first, let start from there
send your whatsapp no make i send u
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by emi14: 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Cute Grave cool
Cute grave......vanity
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by dmltoyin(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
midehi2:

maybe i for be partly whitee, my mum gene for still strong to bring me out grin

I still thank God for my parent thou, my dad is the best dad in the world (dad's pet) cheesy
cool
Thats it
Re: MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) by EseWealth(f): 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
OMOTOWO:
send your whatsapp no make i send u
urs pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday / Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals / Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.