Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

My Encounter With A Cultist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Cultist (4805 Views)

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Cultist by papichula: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
i was on my way to my uncles place in isheri...i was coming from badagry where i stay.i never noticed the way i dressed.. i was putting on a black jean trouser white t shirt black and yellow crocs and a black cap..i boarded a bus from badagry to iyana iba..as i came down bouncing to enter isheri i saw this guy ...the look on his face was as if my face looks familiar, he walked pass me .i looked back he waved at me .I was thinking whether he knew me from somewhere because he didnt look rugged ,he was wearing low cut not until he moved closer to me i saw a tatoo of an anchor on his arm..he then told me dat my face looked familiar.All this while it didnt occur to me he was a cultist, he then told me he loves the way am dressed and the colours am wearing..at that point i then knew he was a cultist i removed the cap .He said i should put it on. I was shaking, he told me dat four of his me are down..bla bla black. he said lets go i told him i was going to see my mom in the hospital...we went inside the bus i was going to board.. it was empty i was the first to enter. I wanted to shout ´´abeg i no knw am before oo´´ ,i now reasoned that it will be dangerous.I TOLD HIM I WAS NT A CULTIST. He asked for my fine i gave him it was low.He wanted to see my picture. I was begging him that he should let me go he told me that "i can kill you like this that i should play along". HE TOLD ME TO BUY chelsea GIN FROM A womaN behind the bus .But the area didnt seem to be a place were those women stay and i didn't want to leave him with my fone as he can run away with it ... i then beg and pleaded with him
he said i should find something for him i checked my poket and gave him N500 and he left...it happend like a movie..as i came down from the bus i trew the cap away...i was just shaking all throufh

my bros them how would i have treated the situation..give me advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by iamVirus(m): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Why were you pleading?

Next time be strong and go your way

10 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Op, you are a jonzing man lipsrsealed

17 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by hertz9te(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
him catch you john,simple.

10 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
You are dull mehnnn

See as him mumu you chai

12 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by papichula: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
iamVirus:
Why were you pleading?

Next time be strong and go your way
ok thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by papichula: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
You are dull mehnnn

See as him mumu you chai
dat kind thing never happen to me before na

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by papichula: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
hertz9te:
him catch you john,simple.
if na you wetin you go tell am

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
papichula:
i was on my way to my uncles place in isheri...i was coming from badagry where i stay.i never noticed the way i dressed.. i was putting on a black jean trouser white t shirt black and yellow crocs and a black cap..i boarded a bus from badagry to iyana iba..as i came down bouncing to enter isheri i saw this guy ...the look on his face was as if my face looks familiar, he walked pass me .i looked back he waved at me .I was thinking whether he knew me from somewhere because he didnt look rugged ,he was wearing low cut not until he moved closer to me i saw a tatoo of an anchor on his arm..he then told me dat my face looked familiar.All this while it didnt occur to me he was a cultist, he then told me he loves the way am dressed and the colours am wearing..at that point i then knew he was a cultist i removed the cap .He said i should put it on. I was shaking, he told me dat four of his me are down..bla bla black. he said lets go i told him i was going to see my mom in the hospital...we went inside the bus i was going to board.. it was empty i was the first to enter. I wanted to shout ´´abeg i no knw am before oo´´ ,i now reasoned that it will be dangerous.I TOLD HIM I WAS NT A CULTIST. He asked for my fine i gave him it was low.He wanted to see my picture. I was begging him that he should let me go he told me that "i can kill you like this that i should play along". HE TOLD ME TO BUY chelsea GIN FROM A womaN behind the bus .But the area didnt seem to be a place were those women stay and i didn't want to leave him with my fone as he can run away with it ... i then beg and pleaded with him
he said i should find something for him i checked my poket and gave him N500 and he left...it happend like a movie..as i came down from the bus i trew the cap away...i was just shaking all throufh

NXT TYM RUN..JOS RUN I REPEAT RUN....YOU DEAF I SAY RUN...grin

jos fyn small change 4 m..all corporate begging or By force begging

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Mehn All this cunts everywhere

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lol... grin cool

©YBR

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by hertz9te(m): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
papichula:
if na you wetin you go tell am
first of all,e no fit be me becos of my upbringing...but if it so happens,be bold na man you be,your fellow man no suppose dey jonze you like small pikin...only one person sef..guy you jonze.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
papichula:

are you 17 ?

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by jieta: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
ajebutta op, you na yam oo op

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by dayleke: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
OP ,
Thank baba God for ur life jare.
Smtin wey u no sabi,na Him deliver you joor.

Thank God we no hear "Body found stabbed to death inside bus" ....
May it not be our portion jare....
No mind all these pples here sef....

9 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
jew man

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nothing gives me great joy than dealing with cults felons, the ones I dealt with during my time as a camp commandant will never forget me in a hurry. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Stevengerd(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
Nothing gives me great joy than dealing with cults felons, the ones I dealt with during my time as a camp commandant will never forget me in a hurry. grin grin
Say God. I Hail Ooh!

8 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2017
Stevengerd:
Say God. I Hail Ooh!
grin grin grin i hail you too

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Stevengerd(m): 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
grin grin grin i hail you too
Lol. Those Guys Can Be Deadly Atimes

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Franchise21(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
CplusJason, the OP needs advise

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Omoluabi16(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
Careful about what you wear next time. yellow/black, red on red blue/blue is a no no! useless cultists will harass you.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
papichula:

All this underage kids killing thier future on nairaland. If you don't have any house core to do, why not take your books . nawao nairaland is now turning to kids chatting center.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Jadoskii(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
papichula:

op if any wan yab u no mind dem o...beta safe dan neva..we read countless stories abt stabbed pple dumped in d gutter..if the guy stab u for dia na your loss o..dia z nothing wrong in playing maga if Ur life is really at stake....make I con go dey form the rock make the baddo chuk me for neck..brosss take 1 dozen dry gin..

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Nigeriadondie: 11:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
papichula:

Some of d people condemning u wud ve pee in their pants if they were the ones or begging "ejo tori olorun

10 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by jojothegreat(m): 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Na you loose guard at first..
Only one man jonze you... na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Funtan(m): 12:25am On Jun 13, 2017
Emmacj19:

All this underage kids killing thier future on nairaland. If you don't have any house core to do, why not take your books . nawao nairaland is now turning to kids chatting center.

Core- chore
Thier- their
This- these
Pick up your books once again o.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 13, 2017
Similar to mine few years back, grin but more than one person in a quiet area... well they trailed me because I was on black. It's a lesson.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by DumaEmpire(m): 1:01am On Jun 13, 2017
Guy wetin u know say u dey yan lol some niggars funny ehn
Emmacj19:

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by DumaEmpire(m): 1:09am On Jun 13, 2017
Op tho i dont tink u had muc of a choice considering d fact dis is yr first xperience n not raised in a wide enviornment..diis tin do me die dat time for my yr1 @skul..even now slf still for skul wen i fly some flashy colour i still c some hardcore looking niggas starring like dey wan swallow me..main tin is bone b yr own boss let dem be in suspence..as e talk say e like yr colour tell ham tank q bone go yr way he wont be foolish enuf t do sometin stupid t jst shoot u wen u no do anytin only way u fit fear is wen dier many.Trust me if u pass dat street again no mata wat u wear if dat guy sees u again u go wan maga u again

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by zadok60: 3:14am On Jun 13, 2017
DEATHMACHINE:
The evil you fail to destroy/throw overboard today shall come against you tomorrow...You didn't finish them all,so be on guard..Blood for blood remember!!

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Cultist by odinga1of: 4:07am On Jun 13, 2017
papichula:

OP u be 21st Century liverless boy.........someone approached u and u gave him ur phone..........people like u without liver will be hiding behind keyboard to blast people, while in reality u be lazy ediat.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Proposed To Her, She Said Yes: But Don't... / Can Any Of You Do This? / Don't Know What Nigerian Girls Have Turned Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.