Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) (3602 Views)

Ladies Am Sorry For Leaking Your Secret On Nairaland PHOTOS / My Girlfriend Thinks I'm Boring / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by andyanders: 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Op, you are not hot, but dirty from all looks. Your environment, your body and dirty rags you had on make you a dirty person. You should better think of improving your life and getting out of that environment to become a better person.

You need to grow up. Your mates are thinking of changing their life and you are here to see if any slowpoke would comment on your dirty look. Go get a life and stop being childish.
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by CarlosTheJackal: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
I love guys that train their abs instead of making money because those making money need guys with abs as bodyguards.

Continue your hobby while i do mine. grin
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=Francis95 post=57460504][/quote] sad
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Francis95(m): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
MrCork:

...ermm bro...u greeeese yorrrr breeeest wit Vaseline an then u were 2 trouser like mechanic telllin us u live in the gym ..... Does that compound loooooklike gym to u??.. I giv up!! (no oofeense) angry
lol MrCork, I didn't say I was in the gym.....I've never been to any gym house
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Francis95(m): 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
andyanders:
Op, you are not hot, but dirty from all looks. Your environment, your body and dirty rags you had on make you a dirty person. You should better think of improving your life and getting out of that environment to become a better person.

You need to grow up. Your mates are thinking of changing their life and you are here to see if any slowpoke would comment on your dirty look. Go get a life and stop being childish.

Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Francis95(m): 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
I love guys that train their abs instead of making money because those making money need guys with abs as bodyguards.

Continue your hobby while i do mine. grin

Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Mayorranking1(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
Monkey No Fine O, But Him Mama Like Am.
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by jojothegreat(m): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
Airforce 1 wanna be

Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Francis95(m): 6:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Mayorranking1:
Monkey No Fine O, But Him Mama Like Am.

As if you fine reach the monkey
Re: Ladies, Who Else Thinks I'm The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (photos) by Mayorranking1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Francis95:

As if you fine the reach monkey
Is Your Grammar From Pluto? Cos I Dont Understand "the Reach Monkey".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have A Long D**k, And My Galfriend Is Complaining Dat Its Too Deep / These Girls Are Dying For Me (photos) / Strictly For Da Guys: A Chic Ask You Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.