Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace (1979 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike: Cremate My Corpse After Death - MASSOB Leader / Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos / MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by sarrki(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Former Chief Security Officer (CSO) to late Head of State, General Sani Abacha, Major Hamza Al-Mustapha and the leader of the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) Chief Ralph Nwazuruike ‎ on Monday stormed Kaduna state to broker peace over the quit notice issued the Igbos to leave the northern region tagged ‘Kaduna Declaration’.

The meeting which was organized at the instance of Major Al-Mustapha was apparently to intervene into the trending impasse threatening the unity and oneness of the country particularly with the recent quit notice on Igbos resident in the north by coalition of northern youths organizations.

According to Major Al-Mustapha‎, the youths need to wear their thinking caps and use their brains and refused being used to ferment any form of crisis that could affect the unity of the country.

He said that the development in Nigeria that is causing tension is not surprising, because same may have been sponsored by countries that envy Nigeria.

He explained that in achieving their aims, they could even go as far as sponsoring stooges to leadership positions in the country, or backing rebels to stop countries with huge potentials from reaching their peak.

Al-Mustapha while cautioning the youth from the North, from making statements that would further cause tension in the country, said that they youths actions may be borne out of frustration as a result of unpleasant comments coming from the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

“We are appealing that our younger ones whom have been declared wanted should be set free, and the order of arrest should be rescinted ‎because it is not the solution.

‎Speaking also, MASSOB leader, Chief Nwazurike averred that the crisis in Nigeria is being manipulated and caused by politicians, stressing that “the youth must not allow that, the country must continue to exist as one nation but issues of marginalization can be disscussed.

Nwazurike explained that when he founded MASSOB in 1999, it was purely meant to be a peaceful platform through which issues of perceived marginalisation of the Igbo’s in Nigeria could be discussed and tackled.

He explained that even though it was right for any part of the country to seek self-determination, it was wrong to pursue same through violent means.

“I handed over Radio Biafra which I created to Nnamdi KANU in London as the managing director and was hoping it would serve the purpose for which it was created, but was disappointed that politicians hijacked it and it became something else,” he said.

Speaking further, the MASSOB leader assured the Northerners in all the Eastern part of the country of their safety, while thanking Major Hamza Almustapha (rtd) for assuring same for the Igbo’s in the North.

“I want to assure northerners that your people in the South east are safe and nobody will harass them and am ‎happy that my friend Al-Mustapha has also given same assurance of the safety of our people in the north.

“Self-determination without violence is a fundamental right, we must strive against sowing the seed of discord ‎but do all that will promoted peace and justice.

“There is a gap of communication from our leaders which needs to be bridged hence we are meeting with notable leaders in the north to persuade them that there is no cause for alarm” he reiterated.

http://thenationonlineng.net/quit-notice-al-mustapha-massob-leader-storm-kaduna-broker-peace/
Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by sarrki(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Let peace reign

A lot of people talking online don't know what is called war

Where their won't be food for kids

Children will die of hunger and starvation

No drugs no clean Water

The elites will run away with their families

Those talking about war thinks its online war

Say no to violence

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by GloriaNinja(f): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
undecided WHERE ARE THE PICTURES ? CAUSE THAT CLICK BAIT WON'T WORK, AM AIN'T GOING TO CLICK.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by beckplanet: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Who is Uwazuruike to speak on our behalf

Massob leader Uwazuruike was released from prison and bought by Federal Government of Nigeria. That was how IPOB emerged.

Massob is no longer relevant in the struggle. It was infested with the Nigerian Corruption DNA and since then no sane Biafran takes it serious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by deedeedee1: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
But that does not mean that nigeria will not disintegrate

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by chibboy: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
LOLZZ.. ralph uwazurike.. lozzz. seem like dss truely turns people into robots..meen if ralph is a robot .. men i am buying him for my kid.. d guy just does what his master says all the time.. wow.. dats good value for money.. thank God nnamdi kanu pressured to be put inside d prison instead.. if not , he would have been a robot too.. Nigeria is filled with lies.. if nigeria was pinnochio, its nose for don long reach round d world by now.. ralph uwazurobot.. oya go and charge your battery o.. dem go still use u tomoro .... lolzzz

6 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by kingzizzy: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
beckplanet:
Who is Uwazuruike to speak on our behalf

Massob leader Uwazuruike was released from prison and bought by Federal Government of Nigeria. That was how IPOB emerged.

Massob is no longer relevant in the struggle. It was infested with the Nigerian Corruption DNA and since then no sane Biafran takes it serious.

They spelt it "Nwazuruike". Strange
Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by DanseMacabre(m): 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
The way the media keeps on giving people who have outshone their relevance in Nigeria prominence is mind-boggling.

Al Mustapha ke? Which power bloc does he control in the North that he's brokering peace?

Abi the washed out Uwazurike whose brain was reset to default setting in prison, and whom no self-respecting Igbo would pay heed to?

OP, it's 'Uwazurike', not 'Nwazurike'. Abi you be afonja?

Na joke o.

4 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by Masculity(m): 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
I wonder who is the real parasites now. Igbo kwenu.

5 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by etebefia: 6:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
The nation newspaper undecided
Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by Pavore9: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
So Uwazuruike handed over Radio Biafra to Kanu....hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by ODVanguard: 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Speaking also, MASSOB leader, Chief Nwazurike averred that the crisis in Nigeria is being manipulated and caused by politicians, stressing that “the youth must not allow that, the country must continue to exist as one nation but issues of marginalization can be disscussed.

Nwazurike explained that when he founded MASSOB in 1999, it was purely meant to be a peaceful platform through which issues of perceived marginalisation of the Igbo’s in Nigeria could be discussed and tackled.

Uwazuruike don turn born-again. Nnamdi Kanu the igbo jewish scammer and terrorist will soon repent as well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by KahlDrogo(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
sarrki:
Let peace reign

No drugs no clean Water

Say no to violence
Okay. I endorse this message and will henceforth refrain from making incendiary remarks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by Eastfield1: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
MassoB??
Lolz.
Who is MassoB
And then d Yoruba's nation online news paper have start dishing out propaganda this evening.

4 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by joeprince23(m): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
all igbos should leave north east/west as for me hence forth all my my investments will be east wards
Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by afroniger: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
etebefia:
The nation newspaper undecided

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/igbo-quit-notice-al-mustapha-massob-leader-meet-broker-peace/

Will you believe it now since the Vanguard carried it as well.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by intruxive(m): 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
I handed over Radio Biafra which I created to Nnamdi KANU in London as the managing director and was hoping it would serve the purpose for which it was created, but was disappointed that politicians hijacked it and it became something else,” he said.

Lesson: know the mental health of anyone you are handing over an organization to

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by sarrki(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Okay. I endorse this message and will henceforth refrain from making incendiary remarks.

God bless you
Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by ettybaba(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Things have not remained the same for ipob since the northern youths sneezed.
Spineless animals.
Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by ettybaba(m): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Your father is probably in Kaduna pleading on your behalf.
Bloody parasite.
Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by greenmonk: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
sarrki:
Let peace reign

No drugs no clean Water

Say no to violence
I suspect the big looters are behind this crises. If Nigeria breaks up no one will call them to answer for their atrocities. Our polithieftians are the main suspects
They have no tribe, party or religion.
The greenback is their god.
Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by Riduane: 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yeasterners begging their masters in the north.

There's no doubt the blood of ojukwu runs in the vein of all these flathea.ds..

COWARDS sad

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by EasternWind: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Must Yorubas be treacherous in all things
Uwazuruike is BIM Leader not MASSOB
Meanwhile, he's irrelevant

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by TheKingdom: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
sarrki:
Let peace reign

No drugs no clean Water

Say no to violence

Who is saying war? Did Ojukwu say war to anyone in 1967? What about now? The only folks talking about war are those wearing bedsheets and their slaves throwing parties day in day out. just for your info

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by Arda1000(m): 9:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Masculity:
I wonder who is the real parasites now. Igbo kwenu.
seems you got a thing for fake news

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by conductor5: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
I'll let this fake news slide but before then, Afonja, take note that the leader of MASSOB is Uche Madu and not Raph Uwazurike (who was expelled years ago for working with zoo government).

And oh, I see that you guys are hailing AL Mustapha, the same guy who killed your Kuje hero Abiola and rained bullets on his wife Kudirat after you guys fled like cowards and abandoned him to his fate.

It's miserable to be afonja

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by kingzizzy: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
This headline is wrong! Uwazuruike is no longer MASSOB fir several years

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by YorubaMod(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
For the Afonjas that cares to hear, Uwazurike is a nobody in igboland and to Biafra struggle in general.. All igbos both in home and in diaspora knows that Uwazurike is a big clown and a saboteur in Igboland(he is the likes of Rochas Okorocha),we are just waiting and praying for their death because Igbos don't need them, Imagine someone the Nizooria federal govt is paying salary trying to speak for us?who the hell is Uwazurike? Which state is he from?...He just wasted his transport going to Kaduna and no igbo will care to listen to him because we know is the Nizooria federal govt that told him to take his useless self there..
Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by muyibaba222(m): 4:54am On Jun 13, 2017
If this is true, then Igbos are truly chest beaters. Just one statement from the Arewa youths has brought about different meetings.

modified

Just saw this in another article, it is real.
The guy above me, don't worry he will not speak to you, he will command the person that has your remote control to press the needed control to reset your brain.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by sarrki(m): 8:41am On Jun 13, 2017
YorubaMod:
For the Afonjas that cares to hear, Uwazurike is a nobody in igboland and to Biafra struggle in general.. All igbos both in home and in diaspora knows that Uwazurike is a big clown and a saboteur in Igboland(he is the likes of Rochas Okorocha),we are just waiting and praying for their death because Igbos don't need them, Imagine someone the Nizooria federal govt is paying salary trying to speak for us?who the hell is Uwazurike? Which state is he from?...He just wasted his transport going to Kaduna and no igbo will care to listen to him because we know is the Nizooria federal govt that told him to take his useless self there..

tongue
Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by oyatz(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Why bringing Yoruba matter into Al-Mustapha and MASSOB meeting?
Can't you reason without mentioning Yoruba?

EasternWind:
Must Yorubas be treacherous in all things

Uwazuruike is BIM Leader not MASSOB

Meanwhile, he's irrelevant
Re: Quit Notice: Al-mustapha, MASSOB Leader Storm Kaduna To Broker Peace by Masculity(m): 12:17am On Jun 18, 2017
Arda1000:
seems you got a thing for fake news

I thought the source is credible.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi KANU Should Hide Very Well. / Catalan Referendum: Catalonia Won Independence, Right To Statehood / Buhari’s Discussion With World Bank President, Jim Yong Kim Twisted – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.