Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) (65630 Views)

Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part / Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS / 70-Year-Old Man Rapes 8-Year-Old Deaf & Dumb Girl In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by jojothegreat(m): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Name Duely Checked

Roof Type :Brown

Know for :All Types Of Moral And Social Crimes

Face type:Scar face

Smells like:Ewedu

I Wasn't Disappointted

NCAN Reporting
Awka Chapter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by Viergeachar: 11:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
From vaagina hunting to raping of virgins.

They have added virgin raping to their highly despicable resume of ritualistic atrocities.

oya come and be going to your biafra!
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by adecz: 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
When Mr. 'John Thomas' is angry,
it doesn't differentiate btw deaf,
dumb, blind or mad; hole na hole.

Shameless, 'hardheaded' JT... angry
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by kennykendo(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jostico:
embarassed the most annoying part is that she's deaf and dumb. Guy olosho for our area na #1500 why why why
1500 that's expensive them no de bargain?
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by DianaJ(f): 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
See him urgly face rapist
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by gabrielokeke555(m): 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Deaf and Dumb plus say she be virgin... NURUDEEN[b][/b] you fit chop dead body b that oo
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by ahjerryboy1(m): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Yeeeeepa
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by limitless777(m): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jostico:
embarassed the most annoying part is that she's deaf and dumb. Guy olosho for our area na #1500 why why why

How U take know
She na person or some people tell U
Or U......?
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by samjey: 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
herkeym001:
Instead make this mumu Yoruba boy join our Vaseline crew, or better still, make he join Ashawo bleebing crew. He go say na sin.
Na them go dey form saint until konji mislead them to police station.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by freakthingz(m): 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Seems you are out of town.... They now source for human heads, intestines and now ultimately vagina. .

Lol at least they are sophisticated in using every part
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by BentSpoon(m): 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
I didn't check name but am sure his head is CONEcal.

Rapture go start from WESTside lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by Maruchi203(m): 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Why did he decided to chose a deaf and dumb, because she cannot shout loud??
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
I don't understand how can you smash when she is not making any sound .... na wao oh
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by AYANBOI(m): 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided EVERY RAPIST SHOULD BE CASTRATED.
grin
GloriaNinja:
I CONCUR
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
AYANBOI:
grin I CONCUR
LOL
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:30am On Jun 13, 2017
Lagos boys! not new
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:36am On Jun 13, 2017
Rotten fellow
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by Icon79(m): 12:52am On Jun 13, 2017
Name: Nurudeen Akintoye
State: Ogun State

That's all I gotta say grin

Signed: Name Checkers Association of Nigeria [NCAN]

O pari
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by jojokelechi(m): 1:03am On Jun 13, 2017
Lobatan
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by emi14: 1:29am On Jun 13, 2017
Yeye people. Comments are few.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by emi14: 1:30am On Jun 13, 2017
Maruchi203:
Why did he decided to chose a deaf and dumb, because she cannot shout loud??

Na grandmaster's demand and instructions.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by bejeria101(m): 1:31am On Jun 13, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Justice should be served cold
ICE COLD!
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by IJOBA2: 1:52am On Jun 13, 2017
NURUDEEN AKINTOYE MEANS THAT THE SAID RAPIST IS AN AFONJA MUSLIM.
THEY HAVE OND IN VIRGIN HUNTING.
BSC IN PVSSY MINING.
PhD IN SKULL MINING.

IF E NO BE AFONJA MUSLIMS, E NO FIT BE LIKE AFONJA MUSLIMSgrin

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by sayisayi(m): 2:01am On Jun 13, 2017
Conehead chronicles!

Jamb examination in South West....

1) Rape deaf and dumb woman
2) Rape pikin under 6 years
3) Rape crazy woman

One Yorobba woman said her kitty kat is only for her deranged kinsmen. Oya, come chop your community service plantain grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by crowley(m): 2:18am On Jun 13, 2017
GloriaNinja:
grin grin that cat smiley in d middle of your dp gat no chills at all grin grin
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 2:30am On Jun 13, 2017
undecided
crowley:

grin
crowley:

THE CAT SMILEY IS MY BODY GUARD O. LOL
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by crowley(m): 2:45am On Jun 13, 2017
i smell fish in the whole story.. he lured an 18yrs old adult in a bush and she willingly followed? then had sex with her in an acrimonous way? i doubt. I think she gave him the carte blanche to screw her. shez deaf n dumb 4 beep sake. what do you expect her to say. if she was nt bleeding, would she have said anything bout it? i guess not. THIS IS BUSH SEX, NOT RAPE. still wondering hw she sounded when moaning in the bush.. grin grin grin ow! ow! ow! ow ow! ow! ow! ow! ow! ow! ow! ow! grin grin

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by crowley(m): 3:00am On Jun 13, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided grin THE CAT SMILEY IS MY BODY GUARD O. LOL
nice dread. 4th time seeing you in funny threads. howbout the 5th time we get to know each other. frnds style. grin grin no bodyguard on this one abi grin grin
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by Okudiover(m): 3:20am On Jun 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin Captain Egenti Otamgbamgba of the B battalion special force unit of NCAN Abakiliki brigade in the land of the rising sun reporting live.

Name check confirmed Sir. It's the brown roof republicans requesting permission to engage Sir.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by Sebastine1994(m): 4:13am On Jun 13, 2017
This should be done to him

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by tamertery(m): 4:29am On Jun 13, 2017
labonita1:
see how gentle he looks, but one won't know that he had no mercy while raping that young girl.

i tell you... he just made it hard for the next guy dat will want to do her through an honest means though
so sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun / See Photos Of The Cultist Terrorising Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.