Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) (65631 Views)

Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part / Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS / 70-Year-Old Man Rapes 8-Year-Old Deaf & Dumb Girl In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by adontcare(f): 10:57am On Jun 13, 2017
See his cone head
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2017
chynie:

they are there but we know they are spiritual
unlike your brothers who bomb/maim ppl at the slightest opportunity
It is spirit mumu,be fooling yourself, you don't know your bible,
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by chynie: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2017
nurusystem:

It is spirit mumu,be fooling yourself, you don't know your bible,

Mr wiseman go and bomb the world for your allah
please I want to chase money now wink
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by joenor(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Rapist get cast zone?
GloriaNinja:
undecided EVERY RAPIST SHOULD BE CASTRATED.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by joenor(m): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
who wan judge conji?
waxxydude:
I say this on the last day even CONJI would be judged.

How you go lead person to go dey scatter deaf and dumb?
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by joenor(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
una own xpesive... for here na #200 sharp sharp clean mouth....
Jostico:
embarassed the most annoying part is that she's deaf and dumb. Guy olosho for our area na #1500 why why why
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by labonita1(f): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
tamertery:

i tell you... he just made it hard for the next guy dat will want to do her through an honest means though
so sad
lol

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by labonita1(f): 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
mistermaster:

how you take know say he had no mercy, were you there? maybe the boy was doing it gently with pity sef
lol

you aren't serious
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 13, 2017
He should also b raped with a long pipe
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 3:15am On Jun 14, 2017
chynie:

Mr wiseman go and bomb the world for your allah
please I want to chase money now wink
Fools are better than you.

Proverb 29:20
Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

Hosea 4:6NIV: my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge. “Because you have rejected knowledge, I also reject you as my priests; because you have ignored the law of your God, I also will ignore your children.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by daxon001(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2017
this pics to me just looks like the idiot is happy taking a cool photograph. I can't see any blood or wound
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2017
crowley:

nice dread. 4th time seeing you in funny threads. howbout the 5th time we get to know each other. frnds style. grin grin no bodyguard on this one abi grin grin
undecided
crowley:

nice dread. 4th time seeing you in funny threads. howbout the 5th time we get to know each other. frnds style. grin grin no bodyguard on this one abi grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun / See Photos Of The Cultist Terrorising Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.