Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) (65633 Views)

Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part / Man Rapes And Kills A Virgin In Ohafia, Abia State . PICS / 70-Year-Old Man Rapes 8-Year-Old Deaf & Dumb Girl In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 13, 2017
crowley:
i smell fish in the whole story.. he lured an 18yrs old adult in a bush and she willingly followed? then had sex with her in an acrimonous way? i doubt. I think she gave him the carte blanche to screw her. shez deaf n dumb 4 beep sake. what do you expect her to say. if she was nt bleeding, would she have said anything bout it? i guess not. THIS IS BUSH SEX, NOT RAPE. still wondering hw she sounded when moaning in the bush.. grin grin grin ow! ow! ow! ow ow! ow! ow! ow! ow! ow! ow! ow! grin grin

I be think say na only me see am lIke that o. That na regular side fucking between peers men, the case is going nowhere. I can bet the girl go dey look for am tomorrow for another round.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by bigsmoke2(m): 4:46am On Jun 13, 2017
iamNiyo:

so you good for analysis like thz and BBC and CNN never invite you for interview, abeg go add analytical mumu to your resume

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by prospero15(m): 5:14am On Jun 13, 2017
Jostico:
embarassed the most annoying part is that she's deaf and dumb. Guy olosho for our area na #1500 why why why

over here, when you beg with a calm voice, they can accept for #500 or #1000
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by kemmy196(m): 5:39am On Jun 13, 2017
wetin we no go c
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by Yeligray(m): 5:45am On Jun 13, 2017
This man get mind oh...u took advantage of an helpless girl, chai... Endtime nigga.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by bonifieldstun(m): 6:06am On Jun 13, 2017
chaiii."o ye rapists thou hat done this barbaric nonsense and ye will never see goodness and ye will give birth to girls all the days of thou life and all the girls will be raped just has der father has done amen"
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 13, 2017
carzola:
The girl was naive
She willingly gave the boy
Pusssyy in the bush when
She was seen bleeding she
Has no choice buh the lie
Against the boy...

Dear boys be careful of
The pussyy you knack..
We are now victims and prey
To this women.

Rapist sympathiser! She was disabled and he took advantage of her. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 13, 2017
shocked
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by Chukazu: 6:22am On Jun 13, 2017
The same sex you get through rape, you can get it through relationship if you cultivate the right one
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by wtfcoded: 7:11am On Jun 13, 2017
Ogun @ it again angry
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by rphlogbe: 7:23am On Jun 13, 2017
why na, this is wickedness
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2017
He is old enough to face the full consquence of his action. Good Ridance to bad rubbish. Proscute him and let him dance to the music of the law.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by crowley(m): 7:53am On Jun 13, 2017
Xda59:

I be think say na only me see am lIke that o. That na regular side fucking between peers men, the case is going nowhere. I can bet the girl go dey look for am tomorrow for another round.
Exertly!!! even look at his picture. does that guy look like someone that can overpower an eighteen years old girl? nd i heard these deaf n dumb persons are often vry strong. the whole story just angered me. the topic should be DEAF GIRL BLEEDS AFTER HAVING SEX IN BUSH
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by eustacey: 8:10am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by ogbonti: 8:32am On Jun 13, 2017
get a good lawyer, this guy will not see one day in jail

SCENARIO:

he was walking along the bush path, he saw this victim all blind folded and crying for help, he was touched by her state and removed the blindfold from her eyes and the first and only person she saw after the incident is him--- so she concluded he must be the one who did it. case of, last person seen before OR after an incident getting implicated by a deaf and dumb victim of rape.

CAVEAT:

however, if there is a dna link, through semen analysis and it ties the boy to the girl, then it is safe journey to him!

but,

with rape cases, the moment the victim wash up her body, she has destroyed evidence by 90% and i doubt if those villagers know anything about forensic science and the art of preserving evidence and i seriously doubt if there is DNA analytics in Ogun State

so, get a good lawyer and this bastard, unfortunately "will not see one day in jail"
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2017
chynie:

If A is for afonja
Then A is also for AWAWA people
a k a kuturunmuscle
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by chynie: 8:39am On Jun 13, 2017
nurusystem:

Then A is also for AWAWA people
a k a kuturunmuscle
Sorry which demon(s) possess u
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2017
See as him resemble lala
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by Cubeet: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2017
Na dem the Afonja people, dem nor dey Kerry last. If na Rape,Ritual,Yahoo Yahoo, na dem get am.
Skull,Breast and Private part mining na their occupation.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 9:04am On Jun 13, 2017
chynie:

Sorry which demon(s) possess u

Awawa people human being eater that is your favorite food. Oyenkuturumuscle Biafra is your dubious life.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by chynie: 9:14am On Jun 13, 2017
nurusystem:

Awawa people human being eater that is your favorite food. Oyenkuturumuscle Biafra is your dubious life.

ohk please go and look after your cow or eat your ewedu whichever u prefer wink
is not my faulty that your Muslim(terrorist) brother decides to rape an innocent gal tongue
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by nobilie: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2017
He should be made to marry the girl. Full stop.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 9:26am On Jun 13, 2017
chynie:

ohk please go and look after your cow or eat your ewedu whichever u prefer wink
is not my faulty that your Muslim(terrorist) brother decides to rape an innocent gal tongue

1Samuel 15:3:Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Genesis19:32-3535
NIV:So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.
NIV:So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father.
NIV:The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab; he is the father of the Moabites of today.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by chynie: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2017
nurusystem:

1Samuel 15:3:Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

Genesis19:32-3535
NIV:So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.
NIV:So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father.
NIV:The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab; he is the father of the Moabites of today.
that's where your religion is born from.
haven't u noticed that anywhere your religion is welcomed terror follows
e.g America, England etc
Nnnnna how u take get strength type are u not suppose to be fasting cheesy
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2017
edunwablog:

“the victim, who the parents claimed was a virgin before the incident was bleeding profusely from her private part, the sight of which enraged the people of the area and they attempted to apply jungle justice on the suspect”.

But for the timely intervention of the DPO, Owode Egba Division; the situation would probably have degenerated

Interesting how their timely intervention never prevents the crime from being committed but only prevents the criminal from being punished.
Sick lot. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by Sonoyom(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2017
Pathetic
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by donqx: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2017
oh...why boy
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by daxon001(m): 10:18am On Jun 13, 2017
this pics to me just looks like the idiot is happy taking a cool photograph. I can't see any blood or wound
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by daxon001(m): 10:35am On Jun 13, 2017
is pics to me just looks like the idiot is happy taking a cool photograph. I can't see any blood or wound
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2017
chynie:

that's where your religion is born from.
haven't u noticed that anywhere your religion is welcomed terror follows
e.g America, England etc
Nnnnna how u take get strength type are u not suppose to be fasting cheesy
luke 19:27NIV:But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

All this are embedded in your bible
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by paix(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2017
What would she be doing outside at that time?
9:45pm is rather late for an innocent girl like that, unless if the op wanted to say 9:45am.
Re: Man Rapes 18-Year-old Deaf And Dumb Virgin In Ogun (Photo) by chynie: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2017
nurusystem:

luke 19:27NIV:But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

All this are embedded in your bible
they are there but we know they are spiritual
unlike your brothers who bomb/maim ppl at the slightest opportunity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / Kidnapper Of A Military Personnel Arrested In Ogun / See Photos Of The Cultist Terrorising Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.