Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Why Do Girls Lack Consiense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Lack Consiense (482 Views)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Girls Lack Game / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Lack Consiense by konjinus(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
Girls no get consiense at all but why na lastweek I give my bros my baby girl number to call am make I see if she go fall for the guy lo and behold she fall like chiken for our trap and now she dey tell me say am the only love for her soul but she no know I know say she get plan to meet that my bros if no be say she get enough meat for back and front I for give am red card plizzzzz nairaland I want advise before I go vex o
Re: Why Do Girls Lack Consiense by Cinderella5(f): 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Why are you putting her to test? That's how you know fake guys.
Re: Why Do Girls Lack Consiense by smardray(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Just the same way you lack brain
Re: Why Do Girls Lack Consiense by CIOSYLVA(m): 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
U need advice..

Since u don't know what to do just take a tea spoon full of sniper and drink.

Mumu post deserves mumu reply
Re: Why Do Girls Lack Consiense by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
konjinus:
Girls no get consiense at all but why na lastweek I give my bros my baby girl number to call am make I see if she go fall for the guy lo and behold she fall like chiken for our trap and now she dey tell me say am the only love for her soul but she no know I know say she get plan to meet that my bros if no be say she get enough meat for back and front I for give am red card plizzzzz nairaland I want advise before I go vex o
I just like this guys posts grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Lack Consiense by teehamzat(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Youre a fvckin retard undecided

*modified*
No no no
Spambot, i meant rētard undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Lack Consiense by Stevengerd(m): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lol. Dem Say Make Cat They Watch Fish

(1) (Reply)

All Ghanaians I Have Met Have Psychological Issues / She Is Not Worth It / Please Am I Wicked In This Matter ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.