Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation? (723 Views)

SMART GUYS! If You Were Caught In This Situation – How Will You Defend Yourself? / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Situation? by Thepasserby(m): 12:26am On Jun 13, 2017
A friend of mine just met a lady he is in love with and she has been very open with him. Recently he discovered that she has slept with all the guys that dated her before him and has had 5 abortions. 3 for the same person and the other two for two of her other boyfriends which she dated before meeting him.

She was the one who opened up and told him everything even without him asking her about it.

According to her, she wants him to be aware of her past life and went further to tell him that she is not the type of lady he should be going out with.

My friend wants to still continue with the relationship but is a bit confused at the moment.

If you were in his shoes, what will you do?

Copied from a chat on palmchat
www.palmchatnow.com
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by RoyalBlak007: 12:28am On Jun 13, 2017
I can't be in worn out shoes cool

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by spartan117(m): 12:29am On Jun 13, 2017
thepasserby u just dey view this topic u. no go comment abi u just dey pass by
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by spartan117(m): 12:31am On Jun 13, 2017
if she has changed I have no problem with it, however change can only occur with an encounter with Jesus Christ
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 13, 2017
Why the man was still confused? embarassed
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Gebbson007(m): 12:35am On Jun 13, 2017
Continue with d rship as long as she has stpd fucking around,we cool
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by sleeknick: 12:44am On Jun 13, 2017
So them just dey run pass d babe anyhow like express road abi... Ok. at least she's fertile. make the guy dey patch am small small. Half bread is better than full chin chin na.. . grin

Abi she's trying to justify the borehole in between her legs before the guy enter grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by kiddoiLL(m): 12:44am On Jun 13, 2017
Me: So babe u said u wanted to talk bout something ?? Whats it ?

Babe: U remember i told u i'm going to my friend's wedding next month and u said no prob.

Me: yea so what dyu need ?

Babe: well D cost of d aso Ebi is 45k, d material enh is so unique n beautiful.

Me: 45k for aso ebi only ?? In dis buhari era

Babe: yea sweetie, and i need 10k fr a new pair of stiletto shoes i saw yesterday, so u'll just have to send me 55k only, forget my fare to her state, i've got dat covered

ME:

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by MissRaine69(f): 12:58am On Jun 13, 2017
She was honest
She deserves a chance.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by pasqal09: 7:01am On Jun 13, 2017
MissRaine69:
She was honest
She deserves a chance.

Yeah she was honest but 5 abortions?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by wristbangle: 7:06am On Jun 13, 2017
Very honest lady though the memory of the abortion thing would still be playing in the guy's mind.

If he wants to settle with her, would suggest he takes her to hospital for medical checkup of her womb to avoid story that touches heart during marriage.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by indodon(m): 7:53am On Jun 13, 2017
go give her your own belle then waka comot
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Abortions: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2017
It's been 26hrs now that I have been looking 4 my remaining 6 fvcks buh ain't seeing 'em...whoever took my fvcks should bring 'em back pls,,Lord bless as u do so,,I need my fvcks,,I love my fvckz,am in love with my fvcks,,..Tannxs!
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by crismark(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
date but don't marry...I repeat DON'T MARRY!!! ;Ddate but don't marry...I repeat DON'T MARRY!!!
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
Strong wave of déjàvu ... Seems I've seen this thread before

(1) (Reply)

Hoodlums Invade Female Hostel, Rob And Molest Female Students / The Sex Maniac! / Naija Man &his Big Size Fiancee! God Give Him Strength To Carry His Load

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.