Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu (47083 Views)

3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) / 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death / Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by BornAgainMay: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2017
grin
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by SmartyPants(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
There's no smoke without fire....

Be it Pastor or not

I hope you can read and process well?
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by BetaThings: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2017
RapportNaija:
The suspect was reportedly beaten to a pulp and was about to be lynched when a traditional ruler in the community intervened and begged that he be handed over to the police.
I hate this "about to"
If it is Badoo people
Just DO IT!!!

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by damola1: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2017
People should relocate. Mr. Landlord worth millions risking your life for nothing

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by prettyboi1(m): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2017
There's a difference between the words "badoo" & "badoo". I'm sure the second word is what was meant to be spelt.
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by goshen26: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2017
chinex276:
Afonja and head.... make they want to.use it. for ritual

Evans brother is here...

Evans blooder I greet u
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by MurphyTheory99(m): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2017
timawoku:
May God protect us especially as election is coming. This badoo of a gang are most likely sponsored by politicians, olamide better change his name cos boys dey ves

Which election please 2019? And they already breaking people head? God.
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by olumbs: 11:36am On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=smartty68 post=57469931]Hmmm! Crime rate for Naija don become movie series undecided
There is no smoke with out flame. Something must b wrong somewhere
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by Basfaq(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2017
chinex276:
Afonja and head.... make they want to.use it. for ritual
Use your upper case well naa.Everns wey be your brother where was he arrested?. grin
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by Sonoyom(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2017
Lagos!
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by goshen26: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2017
SmartyPants:

I hope you can read and process well?

This is what happen when someone attended private university that only need E8 in English Language for admission

Abeg ignore him abeg
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2017
The Ikorodu police officers are busy chasing yahoo boys.

Loyalblak007:
Ikorodu is evolving into something else..

What are the NPF doing about it?

Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by Idonki(f): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2017
0b100100111:

And his God couldn't come down and rescue him.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

As if dt God yuh mentioned is yur mate,,,,, see yur big nose!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2017
Those who give a Damn are inside here.

Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by goshen26: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2017
MurphyTheory99:

Which election please 2019? And they already breaking people head? God.

Lagos election he probably meant
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by Araoluwa005(m): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2017
haykes:
Ikorodu, i hate that place give me 2bedroom flat there i swear i will reject it the most dangerous place 2 live in lagos state
pls if you were given 2 bedroom flat there ehn, come and give me. ikorodu is a very cool place
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by deolu2000(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2017
I the IG should query the CP in Lagos, Fatai Owoseni, because he is really not doing enough in Ikorodu n his Ogun state counterpart as well. they are making this men of the under world to have a filled day in that ikorudu/sagamu axis. I.G do smthg ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by able20(m): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2017
timawoku:
May God protect us especially as election is coming. This badoo of a gang are most likely sponsored by politicians, olamide better change his name cos boys dey ves
I thought Olamide is a badoo executive member or.
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by DanseMacabre(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2017
Pestle, not mortar.

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by AngelicBeing: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2017
sad
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by MurphyTheory99(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2017
timawoku:

Which election please 2019? And they already breaking people's head? God.
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by footprintD55(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Lets see how clever u are :

A rich man needs_______. A poor man has_______. If u eat_______u die and when u die u can take_______ with u!

One word fits all 4 blank spaces! Iths a seven letter word. What's the answer ?
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by newoffer: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2017
Relocate from ikorodu now. Evil is the name of Ikorodu. Where is the king of dis dirty filthy ikorodu. Don't live in ikorodu. Fetish region

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by newoffer: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2017
Every family house u see in ikorodu town has one deity they worship. If u buy land there . Na pelebbe your name. #RunFromIkorodu

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by jfleece(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
StephDamielola:
lipsrsealed

The Lagos State Government should look into this BADOO issue (Which i believe they are doing) with more seriousness. Intelligence Gathering, Forensic Analysis and Proper Investigation should be carried out to fish out these culprits. Not only that, they should be tried and prosecuted.

To the PASTOR, i wish you quick recovery.
pls this is not Canada or Switzerland, this is Nigeria (home of dullards).
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by Opajyde: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
May God save us from the evil of this world.
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by fortifiedng: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
0b100100111:

And his God couldn't come down and rescue him.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

And who do you think your are asking the question to ¿¿

Mtchewwww
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by haykes(m): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
Araoluwa005:
pls if you were given 2 bedroom flat there ehn, come and give me. ikorodu is a very cool place
if i hear coolwhat? where badoo and the rest of cultist and kidnapper turn to their headquarter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Texas Policewoman Enters Home Mistaking It For Her Own & Kills Black Man / Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West / Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.