Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu (47082 Views)

3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) / 3 Badoo Members Caught In The Early Hours Of Today In Ikorodu Burnt To Death / Traffic Warden In Zamfara Breaks Pastor's Head At Tudun Wada, Gusau (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by nigeriafarmer: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
Na wa
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by Freethought(m): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
twentyk:
abeg who be all these badoo people na.....enter person house break hin head.....wetin dem want gan....wetin dem dey fight for....who dem help gan....

They are ritualists

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by Freethought(m): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have an account on Baddoo..

Does that make me a Baddoo member undecided

Of course YES!
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by rtnation(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
So someone cannot live in peace again? Na to dey fear make mortar no land for him head

Na waa o crySo someone cannot live in peace again? Na to dey fear make mortar no land for him head

Na waa o
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by 9jatatafo(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Olamide should explain this as he is the only badoo ever liveth and known
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by aint(m): 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
0b100100111:

And his God couldn't come down and rescue him.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

you deserve something like that idiat
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by Maruchi203(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
This world is turning to something else oo.... dem just break dat pastor head like dat..
I bow nd take a leave
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by Awoofawo(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Ikorodu is evolving into something else..

What are the NPF doing about it?

Working in Hands with them Baddoo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
footprintD55:
Lets see how clever u are :

A rich man needs_______. A poor man has_______. If u eat_______u die and when u die u can take_______ with u!

One word fits all 4 blank spaces! Iths a seven letter word. What's the answer ?
Answer is NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by DrGoodmanFather: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
chinex276:
Afonja and head.... maybe he want to.use it. for ritual

He wants to panel beat the head.

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by makavele: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
ampersand
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by passionate88: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lagos state and ritualistic attacks... God forbid

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by seangy4konji: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
who did ikrodu people offend??

I would hve packed ou of that area cos the whole community cat have offended peole including families like this...

I guess they are using them to pleas the Gods
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
twentyk:
abeg who be all these badoo people na.....enter person house break hin head.....wetin dem want gan....wetin dem dey fight for....who dem help gan....
All those ppl tire me seriously, but I'm suspecting a foul play between omo onile, those guys ar dangerous, if they come to you for money during your building construction, just jejely give them, all this mess for ikorodu na government cause am, now u order residents not to give any omo onile money and no proper security service, those guys are retaliating stylishly, Na so then finish one army for obada some years back, the man go put Military Zone for him land, after building it without giving out kobo for omo onile, his friend wey no Be military personnel con use his chance put military zone for him land too, he also started the construction without paying kobo for the guys, na so then retaliate, they finish the military man, they kill his wife and 3kids, God even save the man....he no dey around, immediately the friend hr the news, he run like a mad man go settle the omo onile, not that I support omo onile but if they come judto u,just give them the little u have and let them go, they are the arm robbers. Just dey pity some ppl wey dey do strong head, life no get duplicate.
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by holluphemydavid(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
i tot dis baddo people had stoped after few of their members were caught sometimes ago....
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by Ryda(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
"I am not understanding" which one be badoo?
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by bleble24: 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Send helper to me oh lord. I can't wait to leave ikorodu environs.

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by Ehindero100(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
DrObum:
I hate such crimes!

Not like they came to steal or what

Someone please enlighten me on this Baddo monsters
na political armed robber be that.

1 Like

Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by FOLLEY20(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
0b100100111:

And his God couldn't come down and rescue him.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why are you talking like a senseless person?
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by 0b100100111: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
FOLLEY20:
Why are you talking like a senseless person?

You re more of the senseless person here! I asked a very brilliant question if I must tell u. Someone servers an invisible "Almighty" God that couldnt save him at the point he needed him the most! Is it not worth analyzing?

You must be very dull....!
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by lereinter(m): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
ambode
abeg find an end to this menace
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by Odjesha: 8:53am On Jun 14, 2017
which one is badoo again? wonders shall never end
Re: Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu by Araoluwa005(m): 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
haykes:
if i hear coolwhat? where badoo and the rest of cultist and kidnapper turn to their headquarter
that's your opinion sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Texas Policewoman Enters Home Mistaking It For Her Own & Kills Black Man / Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West / Undergraduate Kills His Parents, Leaves Decomposing Corpse In Room In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.