Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. (965 Views)

Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / Curvy Lagos Big Girl Shares Bedroom Photo On Her Social Media Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2017
Please Advice a friend

His wife deleted all her social media accounts and wants her husband to do the same...but Social media has always been his source of connecting with family and friends all over the world and is a very difficult thing for him to do..he loves his wife very well and she's already sulking a lot about it. if you re in his shoes, Would you delete your Social Media Accounts when you Marry if your husband/ Wife wants you to??
Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by NwaAmaikpe: 10:31am On Jun 13, 2017
And you want to....

You wife does not have a pénis, why not cut off yours too undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by Evablizin(f): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2017
Hmm my dear there is no problem at all,you know nah ladies and their way,just pet her,touch her as you are doing that tell her the need of the social media you are using calmly even if she is forming akpo she will melo down for you
Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by jamalnation(m): 10:35am On Jun 13, 2017
see must be high on something illegal

1 Like

Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by cerowo(f): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2017
What nonsenseundecided
Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by kiddoiLL(m): 10:39am On Jun 13, 2017
Lol... I cant delete o, i can only restrict my use of it...i dinnor come to dis life to be pleasing women upandan

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by Saintsammurai(m): 10:43am On Jun 13, 2017
lol she is so insecure..
social media or not, the success of the marriage depends on both parties..
If the husband wants to cheat on her, deleting of social media accounts won't stop him..
what she should be concern about is ironing her marital character thereby making the husband not to look elsewhere..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2017
It's like asking if I could throw away my Glo/Mtn sim for a new one once I get married. The answer is 'Yes', if that will make your marriage work. What is the man holding on to on social media?.
Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by johnbuck81(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2017
if he loves his family let him do the needful..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by thesicilian: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Delete it. In her presence.
Then set up another and block her from being able to view it.
Life is simple.
Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2017
grin

This reminds me of my friend angry

The hell some of these ladies mentality? Biitch if u wanna delete ur social media, juz do urz.. angry SMH...
If i wanna delete my social media, its bcoz i want it and not bcoz someone told me to do so...

Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by Saintsammurai(m): 11:00am On Jun 13, 2017
Benita27:
It's like asking if I could throw away my Glo/Mtn sim for a new one once I get married. The answer is 'Yes', if that will make your marriage work. What is the man holding on to on social media?.
o common!!!
I can't believe you just wrote what's up there..
you of all people..
Remember the man had a life before he met her..
he had long time friends, family members both home and abroad that only social media helps him connect to..
Is it all the time that you will have airtime to call your friends in other country?
But with just 1mb, you can still keep in touch through social media..
By the way, the world is now a computerized entity..
All business needs the internet and without this social media accounts, communication is incommunicado..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2017
Saintsammurai:
o common!!!
I can't believe you just wrote what's up there..
you of all people..
Remember the man had a life before he met her..
he had long time friends, family members both home and abroad that only social media helps him connect to..
Is it all the time that you will have airtime to call your friends in other country?
But with just 1mb, you can still keep in touch through social media..
By the way, the world is now a computerized entity..
All business needs the internet and without this social media accounts, communication is incommunicado..
There are cheaper ways to connect with business partners, family members home and abroad. If his social media account was strickly for business she won't be asking him to let go. Well, like you put it...she's insecure, but don't forget we all have our insecurities. Personally, I don't see the use of social media, it's a total waste of time. I would give it up without a second thought.
Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by Saintsammurai(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2017
Benita27:
There are cheaper ways to connect with business partners, family members home and abroad. If his social media account was strickly for business she won't be asking him to let go. Well, like you put it...she's insecure, but don't forget we all have our insecurities. Personally, I don't see the use of social media, it's a total waste of time. I would give it up without a second thought.
lol i swear you are funnily weird..
Social media a waste of time?
So after given up social media for your husband, be sure to give up using a phone..
lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol i swear you are funnily weird..
Social media a waste of time?
So after given up social media for your husband, be sure to give up using a phone..
lol
Personally, I don't attach much to social media. Left FB long ago, not on Instagram nor Twitter. Could delete my NL account once I have reasons to. So it's just whatsapp and I barely initiate chats. Lol, So no biggie.
Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2017
Passy089:
Please Advice a friend

His wife deleted all her social media accounts and wants her husband to do the same...but Social media has always been his source of connecting with family and friends all over the world and is a very difficult thing for him to do..he loves his wife very well and she's already sulking a lot about it. if you re in his shoes, Would you delete your Social Media Accounts when you Marry if your husband/ Wife wants you to??

Y not..... as long she can delete ha own.
may b i can delete it
Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2017
Her account. Her wahala... these women that bully their husbands sha...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by mizthorlu(f): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Passy089:
Please Advice a friend

what rubbish is that? delete your social media accounts cos you want to and not because an insecure woman is saying you should. she might not even be the social media type and she wanna enforce her ways on you.
my friend reject it now.

I am a lady, very active on social media and won't close my account for anything, I have made good friends online, its worth the stress
Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by smardray(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
So how do u wanna live the rest of ur life pleasing a woman... Oga o
Re: My Wife Deleted Her Social Media Accounts And Wants Me To Do The Same. by Sanemind(m): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
thesicilian:
Delete it. In her presence.
Then set up another and block her from being able to view it.
Life is simple.
grin ;Dbad guy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Live Chat Group / Will My Aunt Fulfil My Desire For Exchange Of Her Sons Job / Kissing Scenes In Riverdale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.