Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

How Do Guys Work With Girls And Be Able To Control Themselves? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys Work With Girls And Be Able To Control Themselves? (974 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Don't Play With Girls / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Guys Work With Girls And Be Able To Control Themselves? by Eglobalma: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
i just saw a post of a guy rubbing oil on the body of his female gym student, how do such guys cope? in many areas too many guys work daily with sexyy girls and they just act like there is no sexual tension, is it that i have a high libido or do these guys go home to masturbate after? pls enlighten my ignorant mind
Re: How Do Guys Work With Girls And Be Able To Control Themselves? by SUPERPACK: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
putting the job ahead of 2minutes pleasure simple,what of men that do waxing and also vagina tatoo, the secret is just the mind.
Re: How Do Guys Work With Girls And Be Able To Control Themselves? by dingbang(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Something you are used to can't control you... Its as simple as that...

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Work With Girls And Be Able To Control Themselves? by Jazzlite: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
angry Same thing I told makkydebbie
Re: How Do Guys Work With Girls And Be Able To Control Themselves? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Eglobalma:
i just saw a post of a guy rubbing oil on the body of his female gym student, how do such guys cope? in many areas too many guys work daily with sexyy girls and they just act like there is no sexual tension, is it that i have a high libido or do these guys go home to masturbate after? pls enlighten my ignorant mind

When you think about rent , food and bills to pay the thought of that would supersede any temptations that comes with trying to do funny biz with the girl.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Work With Girls And Be Able To Control Themselves? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
No Op, it's not like that, it's because they already have Jesus in their lives so any satanic feeling during the time they are rubbing the body will not be their portion.
Re: How Do Guys Work With Girls And Be Able To Control Themselves? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Eglobalma:

If you had a sexy and loving gf/wife who bleeped your brains out, you wouldn't have some much sexual tension... And/or seeing all women as a possible target
Re: How Do Guys Work With Girls And Be Able To Control Themselves? by goodmorning40: 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ur type will not allow his wife small freedom, she will not even be allowed to work so that men will not see her
Re: How Do Guys Work With Girls And Be Able To Control Themselves? by Zetra(m): 2:02am On Jun 28, 2017
dingbang:
Something you are used to can't control you... Its as simple as that...
Especially when that's your source of income.

the same way husband and wife get use to each other after some years in marriage without having those sexual tension except they renew it....
Re: How Do Guys Work With Girls And Be Able To Control Themselves? by lanre316: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

If you had a sexy and loving gf/wife who bleeped your brains out, you wouldn't have some much sexual tension... And/or seeing all women as a possible target

Nailed it. One can only hunger for what he lacks, not what he have in excess at home.
Re: How Do Guys Work With Girls And Be Able To Control Themselves? by alizma: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
for me, it is about putting in place certain rules. I don't date girls working in the same office where I work. the moment we are working in the same place, you are like a fellow man to me. though there are times when some girls almost take me down but the rule always come to mind. it had worked for me while I was in secondary school, high institution and two-place of work.
Re: How Do Guys Work With Girls And Be Able To Control Themselves? by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Self control and discipline

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was Filmed In A Sex Video With Two Girls - Ex-gov. Bukar Ibrahim / Hot tonight???? Ladies Let's Get Freaky / Lady Plays "Having Sex With Another Man" Prank On Husband (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.