Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Rare Truth About Men And Relationships(for Ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rare Truth About Men And Relationships(for Ladies) (1054 Views)

Me And My Mum’s Conversation About Men / Three Miscommunications That Ruin Relationships For Women / The Brutally Honest Guide To Successful Dating And Relationships:for Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Truth About Men And Relationships(for Ladies) by kaybams1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Problem with the world is a lot of moral junks tying people down from illumination. Humanity is overrated. Some ladies do think seeing a doting guy that can abstain from sex till marriage, send beautiful love text messages, calls every time with the regular 'I love you' reminders everyday is the ideal man. Most learn the truth with time though. A man can be all these things and be a terrible husband over time. While the man that drinks, checks up on you but not regularly and also have some few imperfections can be the best husband. Life is complicated. Nothing is black or white. Some things are shades of Grey. What any woman should be sure a man has before entering marriage or serious relationship is EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND RESPECT. It is extremely important. Does he respect you enough? When he makes mistakes does he evaluate himself? , does he take corrections? , is there a STRUGGLE to be a better person everyday?... etc. These are key things that keep marriages. Not just 'love'. Sex before marriage is a controversial issue but take this as a general rule 'men are dignified animals'. The power their hormones have over their mind is enormous. That doesn't make them less human. It just means men and women are differently structured by nature. Men have urges and the degree varies with each man. What is key for a woman to determine is which of them is a worthy 'animal' to spend eternity with. Never open your laps to a man you aren't SURE has long term plans for you. And never take advantage of his commitment to you by constantly playing down the importance of his urges especially once you have seen that his tetestorone is on the high side. You might lose him and that doesn't mean he doesn't love you. He is just being a man. You can see a man that abstain from sex till marriage and after marriage is a terrible husband in all ramifications. While another that tells you he cannot abstain stays faithful after having sex with you. Like i said, life is complicated. Don't think one book or religion will teach you how to keep a home. What is key is your understanding of your partner. I had to pen this down for those matured ones that haven't understood it yet. This isn't half a word so I guess it should be enough for even the less wise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Truth About Men And Relationships(for Ladies) by cuedish: 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Surely.....I learnt from this.
Re: Rare Truth About Men And Relationships(for Ladies) by briyane: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Surely.....I learnt from this.

surely, I learnt nothing from it
The post is entirely irrelevant
Re: Rare Truth About Men And Relationships(for Ladies) by NevetsIbot(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
True that........ Op made sense here. It all boils down to the person.

Judging other men based on how a few guys have done is just not right. You might be missing out on something beautiful.
Re: Rare Truth About Men And Relationships(for Ladies) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
reading a nice thread like this reminds me of raggedyann cool cool cool where that beautiful personality dey self embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rare Truth About Men And Relationships(for Ladies) by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
nice thread...
Re: Rare Truth About Men And Relationships(for Ladies) by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
nice thread... but this should not give virgins the license to start sexing ok
Re: Rare Truth About Men And Relationships(for Ladies) by Raddie(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
Pinkiedearie:
LOL!

Who go Bleep go Bleep anyway!
Re: Rare Truth About Men And Relationships(for Ladies) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
itsJude:
reading a nice thread like this reminds me of raggedyann cool cool cool where that beautiful personality dey self embarassed

Awwww... cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

Still here, dear.
Re: Rare Truth About Men And Relationships(for Ladies) by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=Raddie post=57492276]
LOL!

Who go Bleep go Bleep anyway![/quite]na so
Re: Rare Truth About Men And Relationships(for Ladies) by Martin0(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Pinkiedearie:
u be virgin b4 nor concern u,leav us alone
Re: Rare Truth About Men And Relationships(for Ladies) by yvonnechaka(f): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
Raddie:

LOL!

Who go Bleep go Bleep anyway!
Virginity is overrated....there's nothing good about it

1 Like

Re: Rare Truth About Men And Relationships(for Ladies) by OlayinkaAB: 2:02am On Jun 14, 2017
Ohhh Ahhhhh! EeeeeYeeeeeEEEEEAhhhhhh! Ohhhhh Noooooo in Wizkid ft Mugeez voice#

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me / It Started With A Hi On Facebook,bribe Narrated How She Met Her Husband / For Nigerian Guys: Runz Girl Or Good Girl Poll, Which Is Your Ideal Pick?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.