Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Marriage...(exclusively Baby(red:b)..) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage...(exclusively Baby(red:b)..) (326 Views)

Know Your Bride Price Now...(exclusively Baby)redb / My Happy New Month(exclusively Baby) / Ladies Is This True?(exclusively Baby(red::b)..) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage...(exclusively Baby(red:b)..) by Martin0(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Loving your spouse doesn't mean you'll wake up every morning excited to be and to see your spouse. The reality of marriage is that some days you wake up and look at your spouse and wonder what you were thinking when married him or her. Disappointments are real in marriage. Hurts are unavoidable in marriage. But true love is shown by the way you treat your spouse in moments when he or she least deserves it. It is when you decide to treat him or her with respect and courtesy even when you're disappointed with him or her.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Called Me Sugar Daddy Because Am Married / Judge Me When You Are Perfect / In Need Of Akwa Ibom Girl For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.