Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,243 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Scientist Discovered A Drug That Could Prevent Skin Cancer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scientist Discovered A Drug That Could Prevent Skin Cancer (259 Views)

My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past / Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? / Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scientist Discovered A Drug That Could Prevent Skin Cancer by kelvenxxy: 7:12am On Jun 14, 2017
Scientist uncovered a new drug that causes the skin to tan, to reduce the risk of skin cancer.

The research team at Massachusetts General Hospital, who made this discovery believed it could prevent skin cancer and even slow the appearance of ageing.

Scientist who made this discovery claims that the drug will decrease the risk of cancers such as melanoma by creating a dark form of the pigment melanin.

According to Professor David Fisher, the leader of a group of scientists at the Massachusetts General Hospital. who told BBC about dark effect of this drug

Read More @ https://www.naijacouch.com/2017/06/14/scientist-discovered-drug-prevent-skin-cancer/

(1) (Reply)

Love Is A Universe Currency, Its Legal And Accepted Everywhere / Making Plans For Marriage / Open Question To Spiritual Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.