Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,980 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] (32474 Views)

Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola / Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Dis his deadlock self
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by jetbomber17: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nairaland and irrelevant Posts are like..... Zuma meme please
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by seangy4konji: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
google am cos me self no know but i know he is called efe money based on logistics,just like i hear e money..They have money sha so google what they do.
EseWealth:
weti be Efe talent sef
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Intellad(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
fantasying Bally's big d.I.c.k
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by vitalisspecial: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nice! #bbnaija

1 Like

Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by chisomdestiny: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Good for them
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by exlinklodge: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
how much go still dey for Efe account now?

e go reach 10m?
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Priest69(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wasted 25million instead of him to trademark "based of logistics" with the money like Curtis Jackson did with "50 cent", he was singing about it. Poverty mentality
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Hydrolysis(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
Efe never get money barb his hair . Shebi they don pay am grin
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by jobbers: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
ok
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by nell4: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
BroZuma:
Just when he was about to fade away...he pops back into the news.

Evans anyone? What about President Buhari? CCT?
lol. some pple hero not mine rada rada
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
EseWealth:
weti be Efe talent sef
his talented works: who I be and based on logistics slogan and his so called hit track Thank God Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by ExInferis(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
This BBN thing again?

Even the arrest of Evans or the clearing of Saraki cannot eclipse this obsession?

SMH.
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by nototribalist: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mhissgaga:
They look good..Bisola s beautiful
is that a metaphor? Define beautiful.

Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Mhissgaga(f): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
kulikuli45:

Lol grin grin grin

Why re u laughing grin
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by MzJin(f): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
noetic5:
see money

Where d money
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by MzJin(f): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
Husty:
Are you begging for bleeps or what?!

Gosh i smell jealousy
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Apexcutie(f): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
beautiful,enjoy ur mulla na Godwin
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by kelzgie: 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
sod09:
when u spend the money finish and ur eye clear come back to big brother africa
Do yu guys read news or what...
Efe is an ambassador for youth and sport in Nigeria....he gets paid like the manner in which other cabinet ambassador are paid...ask INI Edo how much she collected from akpabio...nd dats for state...Efe is a federal ambassador... So forget about d money finishing.. If at all..not now..til der is a change of government.. I'm not even talking about other contracts for adverts and endorsement oo..
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by kelzgie: 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Intellad:
fantasying Bally's big d.I.c.k
Perv!!!
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Israeluyi: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
Mhissgaga:
They look good..Bisola s beautiful
i Yam Not Undastanding
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Husty(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2017
MzJin:

Gosh i smell jealousy

Your nose will nor kii u. So, you're the Chairlady of Jealousy Smeller Association of Nigeria. Kontinu

Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by MzJin(f): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
Husty:

Your nose will nor kii u. So, you're the Chairlady of Jealousy Smeller Association of Nigeria. Kontinu

My Second name oga Oversabi..........I still smell jealousy
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Husty(m): 7:38am On Jun 17, 2017
MzJin:

My Second name oga Oversabi..........I still smell jealousy

If not because you are cute wink I would have used your picture as wallpaper in my shrine.

Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by MzJin(f): 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Husty:

If not because you are cute wink I would have used your picture as wallpaper in my shrine.

E be like you no like your shrine or u want to set your shrine ablazed......... angry angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Husty(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:

E be like you no like your shrine or u want to set your shrine ablazed......... angry angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I no like am as much as I like your gut wink
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by MzJin(f): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Husty:

I no like am as much as I like your gut wink

hmmmmmmmmmmm...........someone is tripping........ wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet / Toyin Aimakhu Turned An Aged Woman On Set Of Movie (Photos) / Photos Of Omotola, Amosu & Others At Amara Kanu’s Fitness Book Launch In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.