Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,662 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] (32473 Views)

Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola / Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Husty(m): 3:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:

hmmmmmmmmmmm...........someone is tripping........ wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

I wish I could deny that, but my molten heart has given me away smiley
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by MzJin(f): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Husty:

I wish I could deny that, but my molten heart has given me away smiley

poetic I must say massa.......hmmmmmm....shuld I be thrilled by your words or the fact that you hear t turned into a molten magma over a sec......nice line husty...nice meeting u anyways but those line looks quite familiar......
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Husty(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:

poetic I must say massa.......hmmmmmm....shuld I be thrilled by your words or the fact that you hear t turned into a molten magma over a sec......nice line husty...nice meeting u anyways but those line looks quite familiar......

You must have been a resident in my heart to be familiar with the lines ma. kiss Words could sound the same, but may not convey the same essence.
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Husty(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:

You must have been a resident in my heart to be familiar with the lines ma. kiss Words could sound similar, but may not convey the same essence.
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by MzJin(f): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=Husty post=57662471]

You must have been a resident in my heart to be familiar with the lines ma. kiss Words could sound similar, but may not convey the same essence.[/quot

Hmmmmmmmm quite intrigued by ur words I must say........but I ask why em I not swayed.....u got a try a lil hard
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by MzJin(f): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
Husty:

You must have been a resident in my heart to be familiar with the lines ma. kiss Words could sound similar, but may not convey the same essence.

Hmmmmmmmm quite intrigued by ur words I must say........but I ask why em I not swayed.....u got a try a lil hard
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Husty(m): 4:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:

How else do I tell you that, I'll love to move mountains for you in my lazy state
And channel the ocean to sweep you off your feet, even if my life is at stake
Hey Angel! Let me be your Yoruba demon
Unlike poles attracts; thus goes the saying that's common
What will be will be, let me spare you the sermon
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by MzJin(f): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Husty:

How else do I tell you that, I'll love to move mountains for you in my lazy state
And channel the ocean to sweep you off your feet, even if my life is at stake
Hey Angel! Let me be your Yoruba demon
Unlike poles attracts; thus goes the saying that's common
What will be will be, let me spare you the sermon

Hahahahahahahhaahhahha....I laffed so hard Dat my boss at work came down to my office.....now u struck my chord today.....tnks for d line but still not tripping......just got me giggling....
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Husty(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:

Hahahahahahahhaahhahha....I laffed so hard Dat my boss at work came down to my office.....now u struck my chord today.....tnks for d line but still not tripping......just got me giggling....

You're hard to please o. Kuku kill me

Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Husty(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:

Now that I've struck your chord, words cannot describe the melodious sounds my heart produced
We can make music together with our heartbeats, and dance together to put water lilies out of business
Remember! IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by MzJin(f): 4:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Husty:

You're hard to please o. Kuku kill me

I would rada let u live so u will kip my smile glowing
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by MzJin(f): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Husty:

Now that I've struck your chord, words cannot describe the melodious sounds my heart produced
We can make music together with our heartbeats, and dance together to put water lilies out of business
Remember! IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO

Who are u.....husty n how old are you plssss
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Husty(m): 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:

Who are u.....husty n how old are you plssss

I'm a young man born to appreciate every exceptionally beautiful creatures of the Almighty One, such as YOU. I'm as old as my words and knowledge. wink kiss
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by MzJin(f): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Husty:

I'm a young man born to appreciate every exceptionally beautiful creatures of the Almighty One, such as YOU. I'm as old as my words and knowledge. wink kiss

OK not impressed.......anymore
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Husty(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:

OK not impressed.......anymore

I think I'm fulfilled to have gained your attention to this point, now I can go a decade without speaking to anyone, just to preserve our conversation in the deepest part of my heart and cherish it forever.
But I'll love to put more smile on your face if you let me
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by MzJin(f): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Husty:

I think I'm fulfilled to have gained your attention to this point, now I can go a decade without speaking to anyone, just to preserve our conversation in the deepest part of my heart and cherish it forever.
But I'll love to put more smile on your face if you let me my lady 08148336063

I pray thee decode ur contact off dis public faceless forum for security sake massa........thnks 4 ur tym remain blessed n av a nice evening.......
Re: Efe Reunites With Bally And Bisola In Abuja [PICS] by Husty(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
MzJin:

I pray thee decode ur contact off dis public faceless forum for security sake massa........thnks 4 ur tym remain blessed n av a nice evening.......

Almost forgot it's a public forum. Heavens! I can't believe I could derive this much comfort from a perfect stranger. Thank you for your time too ma'am. Have a beautiful evening.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Slays In Bum Shorts / Jnr Pope Vs His Son On Their 3rd Birthday (Photos) / Chika Ike Rocks Waist Trainer In Sexy Workout Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.