Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) (64497 Views)

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by autotrader014(m): 9:05am On Jun 15, 2017
Touts... undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by loomer: 9:05am On Jun 15, 2017
Useless people.

Her greatest mistake na not looking for a sharp object to shuk the next person wey touch am
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by damseyl(f): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2017
Bush people
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Themandator: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2017
Tired of looking for the sexy part of the dress

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Maruchi203(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2017
All these guys should leave the lady alone nah.. Is she ur sister?? Is it your dress she is wearing?? Is it ur body?? Me ah don tire sef...
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Aragon: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2017
charijee:
Bloody perverts
What's too sexy here ....a skirt that's slightly above her knees. .....

They're just fascinated by her backside

Truly Sick people! Nothing Sexy about what she is putting on

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by bikefab(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2017
This is absurd. Must have happened in the planet of the apes.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2017
i was expecting to see a half n@ked woman.

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by RedBeauty: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2017
The dress is not sexy undecided
Why can't a curvaceous woman wear cloths without it being sexy
If one lepa shandy wore that skirt wey no even short seff .. no one will talk
Is it her fault she endowed ..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2017
Africans. Forever backward!

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by whitebeard(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2017
Pls which state is that

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by RedBeauty: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2017
durentchigozie:
Africans. Forever backward!
Painful when I see how backward they are
Like really this is what is sexy .. kai kim k go dey cry by now grin
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by chisomdestiny: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2017
How is this too short and where is it written that women on mini skirt should be harassed....

Women will continue to be victimized until they learn to start fighting together....

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2017
shocked

Hausa people can never change...

They can never be modernized

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by simchi2(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2017
hmmmmm.....if men were God.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2017
RedBeauty:

Painful when I see how backward they are
Like really this is what is sexy .. kai kim k go dey cry by now grin
How can someone call this stuff sexy.

I still want to believe that was a movie scene acted and not a real happening.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Toks2008(m): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2017
wettin bad for her dress? Those people should be arrested.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2017
Anybody who supports the harassment of this lady needs to get his head examined. Perverts and potential rapists everywhere. I'm all for morality and all, but this is assault. Simply look away if it offends you not trying to satisfy your perverse lusts. These are the idiots who'll strip a lady and accuse her wrongly of theft because they can never get any reasonable girl to notice them. Losers. This trend must stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by RedBeauty: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2017
durentchigozie:
How can someone call this stuff sexy.

I still want to believe that was a movie scene acted and not a real happening.
I am weak men sad na to cry for our ppl remain
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by grandstar(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2017
This is wrong

The men most likely to jeer at her and molest are good for nothing men such as touts and other delinquents who deserve to be in jail

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by simchi2(m): 9:19am On Jun 15, 2017
Are they better than her?

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Abudu2000(m): 9:19am On Jun 15, 2017
Only the animals from the north can behave like this na, what's wrong with the dressing Abi na them start to dey fast Abi them dey fast for person ni...mtcheew

Paranoid Muslims everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:20am On Jun 15, 2017
Amarabae:
You can't try that rubbish with me.
What will you do? See mouth!

1 Like

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Ijeluv82(f): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2017
These bulshit.didn't c anything wrong with what she's wearing,foolish people...
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Entom(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2017
Why sexy dress when you are not going out for sex??
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by thonyrule(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2017
Among that crowd there was no single sane person there.... That's terrible
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by able20(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2017
siie:
Uneducated people angry ..This can never happen in my state, even the local boys will just stare and datz all..
But over there in Osogbo they don't tolerate.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 15, 2017
Nma27:
Stories like this burns me! Is this Nigeria? She no chuck hand for their eyes

Can't happen in Nigeria this is most likely Kenya or South Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by siie: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2017
able20:

But over there in Osogbo they don't tolerate.
Datz not oshogbo ..Not even sure if it's Nigeria.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Praktikals(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2017
Amarabae:
You can't try that rubbish with me.
Pls dress indecently to Oja Oba in Ilorin, the kain cane u go chop go reset your brain.
Re: Lady Harassed By Men For Wearing "Sexy" Dress To The Market (Video) by Waspy(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2017
That's obviously a Musleem town or whatever. I can see a lady on hijab and another man putting on that musleem white cap. But to be candid, those fvcktards are hypocrites.....Why the overt interest in seeing her full unclothedness?? Is that a civil and sane way for this self-righteous fvcktards to behave?

The females around couldn't even help her out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) / Gang Raped Girl Dies In Ebonyi / Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.